Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Veronica, good luck!!!! Sounds like this is it!!!!! :) :) :)

Luvymom, sorry you have long labors. But your plan sounds great! Hope it works well :)

Zephyr, your house situation sounds so stressful! I wanted to send you a big hug :hugs: and I hope you're able to find a much better place!

Cangaroo, I'd be flipping out if my parents did that!!! I'm really glad to hear you found friends willing to help you if it comes to that :) I hope you have a good scan!!!

Spiffy, it sounds like Asher is getting better and better at sleeping :) Hope he continues to do well and the other Little sweets adjust to this time change! Did you guys get snow? I saw some parts of Utah did....

M2c, how are you feeling? Happy 39 weeks tomorrow!!! I have it in my head you'll be surprised and this baby won't be late :)

As for me, i wasn't super descriptive earlier....lol. I have been having so many pre e symptoms and my bp is slightly elevated from the start of pregnancy so that's why I got sent to monitoring. But my labs were ok so I'm sure I'm fine though I do feel like I'm heading for preeclampsia again. I know that sounds so crazy to say. But I bet I'll start seeing a bp increase around 32 weeks. Just a feeling I have. Although I certainly hope I'm wrong!!!! We'll see how much protein is in the 24 hour urine I guess and go from there but for now my dr sees me every week and sends me for monitoring as needed. :) Thank you everyone for the thoughts and encouragement :)

Veronicaco, I think this is probably the real deal! (Okay, so not 38 weeks, but I was close!) Good luck and update us when you can!

TTC, that doesn't sound crazy to me. I thought Asher was going to come two weeks before Liam came, and I was right, so there's a lot to be said for mother's intuition. As for the snow, nope we didn't get any but I thought we might last when it started raining, but I don't think it was quite cold enough to freeze.

They think the bleed was from where I was dilating quickly :) so no worries there now. At 6cm and counting. Eeeekkkkk!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! So so so excited veronica! Your little man is nearly here!

Oh my! Is there a baby here yet?!?! Exciting!!!! Hope all is well my dear xxx

So exciting Veronica! Yay! Hope it's all going well. Will be stalking whenever I get a chance at work!

Ttc what do they do if you develope pre e early? Like if you do have it by 32 weeks what is there plan?thinking of you!

I'm also stalking for an update! Another bubba!!!!!!!

Xxx

Oooooo good luck Veronicaco! !!! :) so excited for you! !!!
Stalking for updates! !

Waiting anxiously for an update here too!

M2c, I think they just put you on bedrest but I really have no idea. Maybe also some blood pressure medicines? I guess we'll see... I'm sure I'm probably fine...i have just felt so crappy lately :(

Oh ttc do you think your iron levels add to you feeling a bit rubbish? Fingers crossed it's not the case as how do you rest with a mini one.

Yes I keep checking in! Feels like every 3 seconds I look!!! Hoping all is well.

Everyone else doing ok?

Xxx

Im getting super anxious! Only 2 more days to go! :)

Jess is everything ready for baby? Or as ready as you can be?! Can't believe that you'll be meeting your bubba so soon. I so look forward to seeing some pictures!

Xx

Hi ladies! I have a ton to catch up on! Spiffy and Zypher, I don't know how you ladies manage to keep up! It's impressive!:thumbup:

Keegan is home and doing great. He has a follow up with his cardiologist in a few weeks to check the holes in his heart. Hopefully they have closed on their own! My DD loves her little brother....way too much! She hasn't quite mastered "gentle touches" yet! She's getting there thou. He is a fabulous easy going baby....just eats and sleeps!

I need to back up a few pages and catch up....I'll be back!

Darn, I was hoping to get on this morning and see an update from Veronicaco! I hope she's enjoying newborn cuddles right now!

Jess, you'll definitely be next! How exciting! I wonder if any other babies will be born this week?

TTC, try to rest when you can, though I know how hard that can be with other kids. :hugs:

VJean, so glad to hear that Keegan is back home and doing great! That's awesome that your DD is doing so well with him. My DD was an absolute terror with my DS1 when he was a newborn (of course she was only 16 months old) so I'm happy you're not dealing with that! :flower:

Quick update as phone battery low and no charger. Corsten George arrived at 10:25 am by emergency c-section due to a partial placental abruption. We were pretty shaken up and obviously a little disappointed but we are both doing fine and he's feeding like a champ. I will get some photos on shortly x

Congrats Veronicaco! Love the name! Sorry about the scare but so glad he is here safe and sound. Can't wait for pics!

Oh congrats! Im glad everything is ok! I had a friend a couple years ago have a complete abruption. I know just how scary they can be. I can't wait for pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->