Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Ah Luvymom I've been having a few needing to cry moments. Hope you get some rest before bubba arrives. Glad to hear ds is getting better though.

Spiffy I've a sweep booked for Monday afternoon. Baby has a bit longer to come if not it needs to stay put so I can spend Sunday with the birthday boy!

Veronica I hope it's soon! Even though I'm still a little worried! Must focus on the end result!

Xxx

I think it's a natural thing m2c. Part of our ability to cope with the pain of labour is a cocktail of hormones and chemicals. I was really nervous before this time and once it started properly I was doing fine. In fact, in spite of the bleeding I got to 8cm on gas and air and then things started to go south. In spite of that we are both home and fine and although my recovery is tougher than anticipated it's all still worth it!! :) your body knows what it's doing, it's done it twice before!!

Spiffy haha what a funny dream :p
Id love to see Asher and Annabelle side by side!
Happy due date.

m2c happy due date for yesterday!

Someone has to have some baby news soon hehe

I'm doing okay just so busy! My days finish before everything has been done. It's my daughters 14th on the 3rd so im planning that at the moment. We arent having a big party or anything but im still trying to work out what to get her, what cake im making etc.
Im going to get her a nice purfume but I have no idea what else to get.

Toilet training is going fantastic! Yesterday it went great all day, no accidents for the whole day then daddy got home and it pretty much went downhill from there and nappies were put on lol

I just wanted to let you all know that I lost the baby at 13 weeks. So instead of getting a gender scan I will be getting a D&C

Oh, Mo2P, I am so sorry. If you need to vent, cry, whatever you feel at the time, we are here. I've had several losses so I understand the millions of emotions you are going through. Sending lots of Hugs!

Mo2p's there are no words that can make this ok. Sending you lots of love and support xxxxx

Mo2P- I'm so so sorry. I hope the coming days are as gentle on you as they can be. :hugs:

M2C- Is she here?! :happydance: Congrats! Can't wait to hear more.

I have developed carpal tunnel syndrome over the last few days. It'snso irritating! It was only happening in certain positions and easing off quickly, but now my hands are aching and I can't make a gist with my right hand.

Yes we have an Iya Anne born at 05.28 weighing 8lb 14.5oz. About 3.30 hours labour 4-5 mins pushing. She done a poo so just gotta make sure all is well but they seem to think all is fine. Hopefully go home soon!

Xxx

Congratulations! Wonderful news. Such a quick labour, too! Hope you're both home soon.

DD is poorly now! She wasn't too bad this morning so we went to soft play with friends. She played for a while, then cuddled in my lap for about 45 minutes! Never seen her so quiet. Such a shame when she'd been so looking forward to soft play with her friends. She said she was too poorly to stay there for lynch and wanted to come home. She's now snuggled under the duvet on the sofa. She didn't touch her lunch. She was supposed to go to the childminder this afternoon to give me another afternoon off to sort stuff! Oh well, at least I had yesterday. I hope the baby stays put until DD is better!

Omg m2c amazing!!! Congratulations I love Iya!
Glad all went well, I did wonder if you were on the verge of it with your nerves getting to you.
Off to fb to look for pics xxx

Congrats m2c! That is fast! I was trying to remember if you were team yellow. Can wait to read the birth story. :)

Ds finally slept all night last night and only coughed a couple times. But sadly I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep for almost 2 hours! Felt Crampy all night.

Mo2P, I'm so so sorry. There are just no words to express how heartbroken I am for you. :cry:

M2C, congratulations!!! What a fast labor! I'm so excited to see pictures of little Iya! :happydance:

Congrats m2c! A fast labour too, I hope you get to go home soon :)

congratulations m2c!!!!! so happy Iya is here safe and sound! wishing you a speedy recovery!!!!

House is clean, bags are packed, laundry is finally caught up (and that includes the folding and putting away-rare). I even shaved my legs. ;) I really want this baby to make her way out this weekend. And my sciatic is killing me! My bum hurts! The pain travels all the way down my leg. The crummy part.....our new couch is being delivered tomorrow late afternoon. I know, I'm such a whiner.

What's up with you cangaroo? Are we the last of the Novembers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->