Bridesmaid? More like the blob that ate the wedding!

They were tight, but they buttoned and zipped, and I wore them all day! Now I'm in the gym. :)

AND I fit into size 11 (US) jeans today! I was at a 12/14! :happydance:

Wow! I love been able to fit into smaller clothes (or more accurately, I WILL LOVE fitting into smaller clothes).

Good for you!

So now that I upped my calorie intake to a healthier level, I'm regaining all the weight I lost. It's discouraging. :(

You may be gaining muscle weight, especially if you're doing any sort of strength training workouts.

You're still kicking butt! Fitting into smaller clothe is so much better then seeing a number on the scale change!

That is incredibly frustrating!

One thought, and I admittedly know nothing about it, but is your only scale still the Wii? Are they accurate? Maybe a regular scale would be better?

Yeah, my only scale is the Wii. I'm not at all convinced it's 100% accurate, but it's pretty close. We're kind of poor right now between paying the massive tax bill and car repairs. Scale can wait. :(

I second a real scale at the earliest convenience. Seems like something Goodwill would have a lot of!

Hubs's OCD means anything second-hand is NEVER going to happen, especially something we'd be using our bare feet on. (It also means babies are going to be extra expensive for us, because we'll have to have everything new!) And with all our current money problems, scale is going to have to wait.

I'm sure the wii will do for now. You don't need to be exact with pounds. We can weigh so much differently day-to-day, hour-to-hour by a pound or two. Scale can happen when all the financial stuff settles down :hugs:.

I see you're currently feeling "crappy" as your mood says. And I wanted to give you one of these (no matter how hard you struggle):

https://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw8813-hugs.gif

You'd probably have to take a full shower with anti-bac soap after but my hugs are worth the effort :D (in my humble opinion :haha:)

Today was a lazy day. I felt so depressed, I couldn't get up the motivation to go work out. I'm sure I'll feel guilty and go harder tomorrow.

Sometimes you just need to be gentle with yourself. Take care, and I hope things look up for you.:hugs:

As I promised myself, I got back in the gym and kicked my own ass today.

Breakfast: 4 hard-boiled eggs (310 cal)

Lunch: Michelina's Lean Pizza Snackers (375 cal)

Dinner: ?

Cardio Exercise:
  • Walking 2.5mph, leisurely pace - 5 minutes
  • Walking 3.5mph, brisk pace - 40 minutes
  • Running 5.2mph - 5 minutes

Strength Training:
  • Abdominal crunches - 2x20 + 1x30
  • Leg presses - 3x30 @ 30lbs
  • Seated calf raise - 1x20 + 2x50 @ 30lbs
  • Leg extention - 3x15 @ 30lbs

UGH! I'm so sick of this WiiFit!

I thought to myself, "I wonder if it gives me different measurements if I put it on a hard surface instead of the carpet?" (Even though I have the risers on it that you're supposed to use for carpet.)

So I have a small table that the legs fold in on, and I put the WiiFit on top of it... And it said I weigh 187! When I put it on the carpet, it says 183. So it's 4 pounds off... in the wrong direction. I've been busting my ass and eating right, and I'm heavier than I thought I ever was! :cry:

:( well thats always a bummer. Maybe just continue measuring on the carpet since that was the original weight you started at for this goal and just add a few extra pounds to lose?

Are you going to an actual gym or doing work outs at home? Cause if you're at the gym you can weigh yourself there?

I live in a condo community, and we have our own mini gym. There is no scale there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->