Brighton meet?

tinkabells

Reaction score
Hiya all,

Is anyone interested in meeting up in brighton for the day, was thinking march time, as little warmer? xxx

Cool Jenni as your in brighton can you think of a meeting point? xxx

I know I'm not in Brighton, but the square bit outside the Arndale up by the bus station is always good for meeting I think. You know, where the pizza stand is? (God I love that thing). I'll be going on the train so if anyone else is we could meet at the train station?

Yeah that sounds good to me, i think i know where ya mean xxx

I know I'm not in Brighton, but the square bit outside the Arndale up by the bus station is always good for meeting I think. You know, where the pizza stand is? (God I love that thing). I'll be going on the train so if anyone else is we could meet at the train station?

Do you mean churchill square ?

Im living in brighton, due to my OH's work, but im not local. So still finding my way around lol

Yeah that rings a bell, outside H&M

Im going brighton this week, so i can see where we can meet? xxx

I go back to work on 6th April so end of March would be best for me but don't know if it's too short notice for everyone? I could do weekends after that.

Sure, although it's half term so don't know if that causes problems for anyone. Alternativeky the week of the 22nd?

I'd be up for a meet in Brighton if that would be ok? Only thing is that my eldest is 19 months and likely to be quite lively if that is not a problem?

End of march sounds good. Any idea's where to meet yet ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->