Brighton meet?

I would be up for meeting up in Brighton next month if thats ok? xx

I make that 6 of us, that's a nice little gathering :D

oh good 6 of us, someone will have to pick a date, i cant do tues and wed as i work.

Thursday 25th March suit anyone?

I have the boys swimming lessons on thursdays but I am happy to come along as soon as they have finished or before they start depending on the time!

In that case emma, what time(s) could you make?

Yeah 25th sounds good to me, shall we say meeting about 12ish? xxx

I'm cool with 12ish but will see what emma says as she's the one with time constraints. I'll probably get there around then anyway as I might as well make a day of it :)

Yeah i thought i might make a day of it aswell, have a walk around the lanes xxx

Their swimming lessons are from 12.30-1.30pm. Its a crappy time really which is why I said I could meet you all before or after. I can come along if you are still around by 1.45ish? No worries if not.

Not sure if that post made any sense since read it back. I meant that these bloody lessons have caused me troubles since they started as such an inconvenient time. Grr. I'll fit around your plans if that is ok.

I would be up for meeting up in Brighton next month if thats ok? xx[/Q

of course, where abouts do youy live?:thumbup:

I live in Southampton but just fancied a change of scenery. Unfortunately, I can't make the 25th March :( Ben and I have a sing and sign class and by the time I get out of class at 12 and make my way to the station and get to Brighton would be about 3:30 ish. Will have to come along to your next meet if you do one.

I'm good to meet whoever at 12ish, maybe go for a walk along the beach or the shops, grab a bag of chips or a slice of pizza ;) then settle in a cafe around 1.30 and then emma can meet us? (I'm sure you'll need a strong coffee after swimming!)

Sorry to hear that kasey, we can change the date if you want/no-one else minds?

Monday 22nd? (it was Tues & Weds someone couldn't do wasn't it?)

I can't do the Mon either as I have to go on a risk assessment course for work :(

OK no probs, we'll just have to do another so you can come along :D

So Thursday 25th, 12pm... where at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"