Brighton meet?

Sounds good to me. Sorry I have taken so long to reply. Getting married on thursday and there is so much to do!!

Oh wow, have an amazing day hun, cherish every second - it goes so quickly!

Thankyou. At the moment I am so terrified but hopefully that will all change once it all gets started!

I was so nervous I laughed the whole way through my vows and couldn't get my words out!

Sorry I can't come to your meet-up but hope you have a great time and will definitely have to come to your next meet
EmmaJane - hope your wedding went really well today :) xx

Right are we all definitely on for this? If so I'll buy my ticket but I need to get on with it to get it cheap :)

Sorry i havent been on, my laptop broke, then boiler broke down, then lost phone but everything is all fxed and sorted now, i am still up for this on the 25th @ 12pm, i will be coming from train station, so if there is a a couple of meet at station?
Cant miss my pram its all pink!!!
If anyone wants to add on facebook before hand as well is welcome? xxx

Im really unsure if to come or not as my I suffer from anxiety quite bad sometimes and the thought of driving alone on duel carrage way or going on train makes me feel uneasy, I will have a think and let you know at the weekend, also if i do come along i will warn you my Lo is a pain in the pushchair, like to moan and winge.

Aww Julie, where are you coming from? Maybe someone can meet you on the train?

Right I'll buy my ticket now then :D

Yeah julie where you coming from? Im coming from east croydon, so if close to there i can meet you?

Kitten how much cheaper is it to book now then? xxx

I got a return for £8.50 from Southern :)

Oh and if you sign up with Southern you can get a daysave for £10 which allows you free travel on any Southern trains all day :)

How you get it that cheap, cheapest coming up for me is £13.35 xxx

Maybe it's the extra from crawley to croydon?

Sign up on this site: https://www.southernrailwaytickets.com/main.php?page_id=189 then you can buy a daysave for £10, it's 2 seperate sites for some reason.

By the way, do you want to meet on the train as I imagine we'll be on the same one? :)

Mmmm dunno, well i aint got the cash to buy it yet til monday lol

Yeah can meet on the train, i havent even looked at the times yet lol xxx

Well what time have we all decided to meet up? then i can see what time the train will be to arrive there xxx

Sorry haven't replied recently. We've only just got back from honeymoon. :) I'll come along as soon we are finished with the swimming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->