Buddies for bubs due November 2009 - THIS GROUP IS NOW CLOSED

Aww Jen good to see you posting girl! Sounds like you've been a proper busy lil bunny but glad to hear all is well with you and the bump :)
The weather here in London has been pretty nice, this is effectively our summer now (hmmmm summer .. what's that then?!) so we take any nice day, even if there's cloud, and make a meal - or BBQ - out of it :rofl:

Polaris - :hugs: to you hun, having those kind of dreams is so awful and they're often so vivid that you'd think they were real! I keep having dreams of my OH upping and leaving me while I'm in labour. I wake up and pat his side of the bed just to make sure he's still there. I'm starting to get clingy because of them too!

ohh wow how cute.. I love to look at profile pics i think they look so neat. can't really see the gender parts though its hiden. are you going to find out at the big scan?

I posted the pics up on the InGender website and all the replies I've had so far say girl lol!
I tend to agree with them too, as I checked out their thread of confirmed girlie scan piccies and our piccies look almost identical to some of them so we're now leaning to it being a girl :)
So it's looking like I wont get the boy I was hoping for but at least I know what to do with a little girl seeing as I've had one before :rofl:
As long as the baby is healthy, that is the most we can hope for :D

Hope you all have great days, I've been a real lazy cow today lol but I've enjoyed every minute of it :D

Take care xXx

Hello ladies
how are you all doing? not much going on just waiting for tomorrow to come and get the scan.. I think im starting to show a bit but ill wait maybe another week and put a picture of my bump up maybe it will be alittle more defined.
I hope your all doing well.

Wow, can't wait to hear about the scan tomorrow Liliana.

I am starting to show a little bit now, but nobody who doesn't know me would dare to comment yet. I'm still at the 'is she pregnant or fat' stage!! On a positive side, I'm now feeling the baby moving around all the time, it is so lovely. I love the baby so much already, I get really emotional when I feel it moving!

Hey girls
Just got back from my MW appointment. All is hunky dory My last urine results showed a possible infection which they sent off to do more tests on. It came back negative and was negative today too Blood works all seem good too, no iron deficiancies etc so yay!
Blood pressure was perfect too and the fundus height was spot on for our dates! Woohooo!!!
And the icing on the cake... we heard Baby's heart rate And the kicks!!! The heart rate would be going steady as a train, nice, loud and strong and then there'd be a huge thump sound and MW said that was the baby kicking. It would then move away from the doppler lol, like it'd had had enough of being "probed" Baby did this during our last scan too lol!! Heart rate was between 140 and 160 bpm
OH came with me this time, and we're both walking around with a huge smile on our faces
Happy days!!!! Sorry girls, had to share!!!

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

*ETA* Oh and where the MW picked up the HB was where I've been feeling all the flutterings over the last couple of weeks Looks like I really have been feeling the baby kicking! xXx

Oh that's brilliant Mynx! So glad to hear that everything is going so well. Nice to know that you have already been feeling baby too!

wow that great mynx what a great feeling... I had my scan today I just got back actually and we had the best time... we are also walking around with big smiles we just can't stop smiling...the baby was moving all over the place and was facing my back so we couldn't do the 3D today all I would see with that was the baby's back..
weeeellll it turnes out we are having another baby boy!!!! I can't believe it im so happy. I would have been happy both way but its just so nice when you finally know. and this way my son can have a playmate. while there the half hour went by like 5 minutes I wish we could have just sat there looking at the baby for hours but still its such an amazing feeling.
Polaris when is your big scan?

Wow, congratulations Liliana. A little boy!! Have you got any names yet?
My scan is on Wednesday - can't wait!

Thank you Polaris.. we still haven't got any names in mind. so wednesday!! wow I bet you can't wait.. last night i couldn't fall asleep from excitment and kept waking up to check the clock lol
I can't wait to hear about your scan.

HI gals.

Hearing about all your lovely baby moving and baby scan stories is beautiful. I love hearing mummies talk about their babies. :D

I'm doing well. Have had three women birth this week - all boys!! Names are Jesse, Samuel and Elijah. Cute kids, such an honour to watch them enter the world!! I have been feeling baby heaps and there is no doubt I am pregnant - heaps of people have been asking me how far I am along! I'm totally all out front; I got whistled at today by some guys on a building site and when I turned around they all looked horrified... BAHAHAHAAAAAAAA. Guess you can't tell I'm pregnant from behind, as I suspected. :rofl:

Anyhoo, not much happening for me in the way of appts and stuff. Think I have one sometime in August.

Stay well. And keep bonding with those beautiful babies.
:hugs:

HI gals.

I got whistled at today by some guys on a building site and when I turned around they all looked horrified... BAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.

:rofl: :rofl: thats so funny..good to hear from you and Im glad your doing well.

Good to hear from you Jen. Sounds like you have been busy with all the births!

Great story about the building site boys!

I think I'm putting as much weight on my bum as my belly at the moment so I just look pudgy and a funny shape really. But I am starting to show a little bit.

I was wondering if you have come across any ladies using hypnotherapy techniques for labour - I've got a book about it and am thinking about signing myself and OH up for a series of classes. We only get one morning of antenatal classes here and I get the feeling it's going to be pretty basic, so I'd really like a bit more preparation and I really like the sound of the hypnobirthing.

Oooo I'm so into the hypnobirthing thing! I'm gonna be gettin some books and cds on it over the next month so that I can hopefully be as calm and serene as the mothers I've seen on You Tube :D

Oooo I'm so into the hypnobirthing thing! I'm gonna be gettin some books and cds on it over the next month so that I can hopefully be as calm and serene as the mothers I've seen on You Tube :D

Yeah that's the plan - aren't some of the births amazingly calm? We will have to compare notes!!

Definately! I'm so phsyced up for a hypnobirth now that I'm actually looking forward to giving birth! Cant believe I just said that out loud too :rofl:

Well it looks like we're pretty much decided on names now. If it's a boy we'll be calling him Jack Antony and if it's a girl we'll be calling her Evie Carol. The baby will be taking OH's surname (we're not married yet but will be possibly next year) which is Cipriano.
The middle names are after my brother who died 3 years ago and my mum who died nearly 4 years ago now :)
It took a while to find a name that sounded right with my mum's name tho but we finally had flash of inspiration over the weekend when OH noticed that the word E-vie was written on the bottom of my socks lol!
There's also the fact we both love the film Wall-E and we love his little girlfriend robot E.V.A ... so cute!

I love the names Mynx. Are you planning to find out if it's a boy or a girl - sorry if you've already said. We have no names yet. I quite like Elinor or Aisling or Michelle for a girl, and I have no clue for a boy, maybe Thomas but am going off that a bit too! Everyone keeps asking us what names we are thinking of, I keep telling them that we are keeping it a secret, but actually we just haven't been able to agree on any yet.

Polaris hun how did your scan go? Do tell!!!

Thanks for asking Mynx! It was fantastic, baby looks like a baby now! We could see so much more than on the 12 week scan. Apparently everything looks perfect and he/she is the right size for dates at 21 weeks. It was so lovely looking at baby waving arms and legs around. And it's amazing that you can see the chambers of the heart and the kidneys and the stomach and so on! The pictures she gave us are rubbish though, I'm a bit disappointed with them. Don't know why she couldn't have given us good pictures, because there were some beautiful photo opportunities during the scan. :hissy: Will try to post tomorrow anyway when I have access to the scanner, but honestly my 12 week photos were better! Still the main thing was to see baby and hear that everything is perfect! So happy and relieved. Afterwards I noticed she marked on my notes 'genitals not visible' so we couldn't have found out even if we wanted to.

ohh polaris congrats that is great news.. im glad your baby is in perfect shape and I guess you will have a wonderful surprise the day of delivery. did you start shopping for baby yet?

Thanks! No we haven't started shopping yet, but we have already been offered a lot of stuff. We have to work out what we have been given and what we need. We were trying to think of names last night - it's very hard! It's such a big decision!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->