Buddies needed...(af around 9th Dec)

well it was my first cycle after i had the implant out and i got a really dark positive opk on 26th november so i suppose 12 -24 hours later but we had :sex: the whole week before and after the 26th then :witch: on 8/9th dec. so im assuming that i'll get a positive opk around the 26th dec now. Ive never noticed ewcm ever in my life so i dont know what im looking for or when lol

Apparently ewcm appears around ov. You should be able to stretch it between your fingers..?! :blush:

Well I'm on cd15 today (tues) and last month I ov'd at cd18 so sometime round Xmas/Boxing day. My cycle is a bit of a mystery to me and I'm refusing to temp this week as it means waking up at 6am on my holiday, so its a bit of guess work this time. Am just getting in lots of :sex: to cover all bases!!!:rofl:

i got a positive opk today!! :) im still a bit confused over the ewcm as ive never personally seen it before. lots of :sex: going on over the next few days anyway lol
Merry christmas to everyone!

Feel really sick and BB'S really sore!!!!!! Must not test sure it'll all end in tears!!

Good signs hun, but I'd hold out on the testing...
:hug:

Does anyone else feel kinda in limbo?? After OV (assuming it happened obviously!) I just feel there is nothing more I can do. But wait!!!

Totally Mrs G! Theres just nothing more to do!!
One question though do you think that carrying on having :sex: after ovulation can impair the chances of the egg sticking? I got positive opk on 24th so i am assumed i o'd between 24th-26th.
I never thought about any of these things with chloe or hollie - they just happened and i ate and drank what i wanted and had :sex: when i wanted :rofl:

oooh, not thought about it like that..??!!

My doc said to :sex: at least every other day for the middle 2 weeks of cycle which would be before and after ov..? Don't know if extra :spermy: would get in the way of implantation!! Have got a mental image of a mini battle for space going on in there..!! :rofl:

Have been telling dh that we're not just :sex: to conceive... so need to keep it up til :witch: shows or my cover will be blown!! :rofl:

:rofl: think i might ask that question on the ttc part, i just suddenly thought about it today my poor little egg getting washed around in there :rofl::rofl:
what date are you going to try and hold out testing till? i know i'll give myself a date but i'll cave in a few days before it lol

Well last month I waited for :witch: and when she arrived was devastated, the month before I tested a couple of days early and was still gutted by :bfn: so I don't know!!

My main problem is that I ov late (day 17/18) so I don't think even an early test would pick anything up before :witch: is due. I know I've got a really busy day the day she is due though and I'm dreading it! If she comes again, I'm gonna be a mess!!

What about you, gonna test early??

:hugs:

hello ladys! just to let u all know my internet at home it poorly hence why i havnt been on! im at mummys at the moment! ....no BFP to report..altho i have had a VERY faint line on two tests! but i suppose AF isnt due for another few days so i must just WAIT!! xxx

well i'd like to say i wont test early but i know i will lol but :witch: aint due till 8th jan but that all depends if i'll be the same as last month fingers crossed the old hag stays away!

I tested the other day... 2 days ago I think it was?
:bfn: of course.. lmao, I was only like 6 DPO. So, no big surprise there...

So, now I'm going to wait till at LEAST the 5th to test, if not the 7th...

BUT I'm feeling pregnant already... just with the twitches and pulls that I've been feeling, especially the last day or two.
:)
Excited to test. Wahooo.

I tested the other day... 2 days ago I think it was?
:bfn: of course.. lmao, I was only like 6 DPO. So, no big surprise there...

So, now I'm going to wait till at LEAST the 5th to test, if not the 7th...

BUT I'm feeling pregnant already... just with the twitches and pulls that I've been feeling, especially the last day or two.
:)
Excited to test. Wahooo.

good luck! i did the same today just for the sake of it :rofl: also got :bfn: so not really surprised, gonna hold off till after weekend now, :witch: is due a week today. Ive had no symptoms at all not for pg or :witch: so not really sure what to think - just see what happens

I'm going to cave and test tomorrow morning...lol
I'll be 13 DPO...so I figure I should get SOMEwhat of a line...
BUT
If I get a :bfp: I'll still wait to test again on the 5th...or 7th. lol
Guess I'll figure it out...lmao
I wanna test, but don't want to?
If that makes any sense? I dunno. lol

hellloooo my laptop is fixed so now im back!!!! tested again definatly :bfn: gutted but AF is still too days lattteeeee

I'm trying my damndest to hold off....but I feel the URGE TO POAS!! :(
What to doooooo!
I need to try to hold off 2 more days...that's it, just 2 more days!
*eye twitches*

hellloooo my laptop is fixed so now im back!!!! tested again definatly :bfn: gutted but AF is still too days lattteeeee

It's not over til :witch: arrives.
Keeping everything crossed for you hun

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79