Buddies needed...(af around 9th Dec)

im really thinking its not my month. i dont really have any symptoms, only sore boobs and creamy cm. and im in a bad mood today so i am assuming thats pms which is pointing to :witch: coming :( if the :witch: shows i might start temping? dunno if i can be bothered though as it sounds stressful reading other peoples posts.

also im worried i wont be able to get pregnant as my last pregnancy ended in termination - sorry, that was due to mental issues i was on anti-depressants and being so close to hollies death i just couldnt cope. I didnt have complications as such but i bled an awful lot after the dr transferred from the day centre to hospital as the journey home was almost 3 hour drive and too long to risk the bleeding getting worse on the way home. They were meant to scan me again before i left (i was there for 3 days) but they said they didnt have time so i left the hospital and they were going to arrange a scan back home. That never happened and i felt ok so didnt go back - maybe a stupid thing to do. I then went to family planning to get my implant put in a week later. Ive heard stories on the net that sometimes there is bad scarring that can stop eggs implanting. this has been playing on my mind for about a year even before getting my implant out in october. do you think the dr's would help or not cos ive only been trying for 2 months? would just be easier if i had my mind at rest about that.

sorry if my post upsets anyone that really wasnt my intention - its such a hard subject to bring up on here and im worried sick about it :hug:

Jo, I'm sorry you're having a rough time hun. You never know, there's still a chance this month. I am completely symptom-less but still got everything crossed!!

You can't dwell on things that have happened in the past. Your situation was very different then and you had reasons for doing what you did. Noone will judge you here. There should be no reason that this means you can't get pg again, but I think it would be worth getting it checked out. They prob wouldn't give help normally after 2 months but with your history its worth asking.

Try to keep positive hun. I'd say give temping a try if nothing happens this month. You do have to be quite organised and I can see why some people find it a bind but it gives you lots of info about your cycle.

In the mean time, we're all here for you babe.

:hug::hug::hug:

Thanks Mrs G i think i was just thinking too much about stuff earlier and it really got me down. Did an Internet cheapy this morning and it was :bfn: hardly surprised though, i was just in a mood and needed to do it lol
I'll give it a couple more cycles then maybe pop to the dr just to put my mind at rest about it, mind you my dr isnt very helpful and in my surgery you have to take the dr on call that day. Or maybe a trip to family planning they're usually very helpful. I just need to chill and remember im still getting back to normal after the implant.

Fingers crossed for our :bfp: after the weekend? When is it your going to test? My oh said i cant test till wednesday but i told him Tuesday lol

We were reading our star signs the other day on Tiscali, we're both libra, and it said that 2009 is a great year to make additions to your family. Then for this month it says "An engagement, pregnancy, or creative project begins a blissful new cycle on the 26th"

thats around when i ovulate lol isnt it funny that you can associate everything to TTC :rofl:

Hi there my cycle stated on 8th dec, i had a lap and dye test done on 15th dec as i had had just dye test done...very badly in sept and was told i have blocked tubes and would never conceive....went back to see consultant and she wanted me to have lap and dye just to be sure tubes were blocked as they can spasm and look blocked...i was not keen but had it done and hey!!!! Tubes perfectly clear!! Did OPK kit on Xmas Eve and got a :bfp: so bd for next 2 days. As i ovulated on around day18 i expect my period to be on around wed 7th...but did an opk kit on fri just to see what was going on and got another :bfp: so i am not really sure what is going on...although i have since heard that OPK can pick up pregnancy hormone. I am feeling sick in the evenings and have got upset stomach...but this is probably down to over indulgence over christmas!!!Am trying not to get hopes up as have been ttc since aug 2007, i am 42 and i do have slightly low prog levels which the consultant is going to discuss with me on 23rd jan, and also i have to have day 1 to 3 blood test to check ovarian reserve...lets hope i never get to day 1 of:witch: !!! good luck to everyone on here for a sept baby !!!xxxx

im really thinking its not my month. i dont really have any symptoms, only sore boobs and creamy cm. and im in a bad mood today so i am assuming thats pms which is pointing to :witch: coming :( if the :witch: shows i might start temping? dunno if i can be bothered though as it sounds stressful reading other peoples posts.

also im worried i wont be able to get pregnant as my last pregnancy ended in termination - sorry, that was due to mental issues i was on anti-depressants and being so close to hollies death i just couldnt cope. I didnt have complications as such but i bled an awful lot after the dr transferred from the day centre to hospital as the journey home was almost 3 hour drive and too long to risk the bleeding getting worse on the way home. They were meant to scan me again before i left (i was there for 3 days) but they said they didnt have time so i left the hospital and they were going to arrange a scan back home. That never happened and i felt ok so didnt go back - maybe a stupid thing to do. I then went to family planning to get my implant put in a week later. Ive heard stories on the net that sometimes there is bad scarring that can stop eggs implanting. this has been playing on my mind for about a year even before getting my implant out in october. do you think the dr's would help or not cos ive only been trying for 2 months? would just be easier if i had my mind at rest about that.

sorry if my post upsets anyone that really wasnt my intention - its such a hard subject to bring up on here and im worried sick about it :hug:

Hey Jo,
Hope you don't mind i added you as friend!
I had a termination years ago (was far too young for a baby n still studying) but i still got pg (unfortunatley i mc but i was assured it was nothing at all to do with the termination). Stay positive u'll get there!

FX for uas all for our New Year :bfp:!!

Going to be testing Monday January 5th!!
ANYONE ELSE!???!?!?!?!

:)
Excited...because the last few days I haven't been testing FIRST thing in the morning with FMU...and been getting :bfn:.

Hoping with FMU it's gonna be my :bfp:!!

FX!!!

Going to be testing Monday January 5th!!
ANYONE ELSE!???!?!?!?!

:)
Excited...because the last few days I haven't been testing FIRST thing in the morning with FMU...and been getting :bfn:.

Hoping with FMU it's gonna be my :bfp:!!

FX!!!

FX for u hun! I got :bfn: today (5th) but think we're a few hours ahead of u in snowy England! Let us know wat u get!

I tested this morning with IC and got :bfn:
Fingers crossed for you! :hug:

well still no witch for me!! but still no BFP :( im getting cramps tho so im guessing the witch is on her way!!!

I think my office colleagues think im going mad lol im up and down to the toilet as i keep feeling wet so i think af has come - when i get there is nothing - well just usual cm. I hate this waiting!

I think my office colleagues think im going mad lol im up and down to the toilet as i keep feeling wet so i think af has come - when i get there is nothing - well just usual cm. I hate this waiting!

I'm in the same place! Keep thinking she's here n then she's not! This waiting really is the bain of my existence! Gr8 to know I'm not the only one!

:hug:

:sad2:

Just started getting twinges - hoping its not the start of AF - NOOOOOOOO!

Well....... :witch: got me..... :hissy:

How much :sex: does it take for goodness sakes, I thought we'd covered all bases this month!!!!

I'll be checking up on all of you and fx for all your :bfp:'s

Thanks so much for all your company this month girlies

:hugs:

Oh Mrs G im so gutted for you :hug:
Ive still got everything possible crossed for myself, cant see it happening though. Got a real niggly pain in my side like a stitch, not low down though like under my ribs, could be nothing at all to do with TTC lol

Im well confused now, tmi (sorry) but i went for a wee last night and when i wiped there was pinky coloured cm, :witch: is due 7/8th jan. There has been nothing since but all day (and yesterday) i keep feeling like ive wet myself lol but when i run to the bathroom expecting :witch: to have arrived its just lots of cm. So im thinking possible implantation and i ov'd a couple of days later than i thought. Maybe clutching at just something!!

Im well confused now, tmi (sorry) but i went for a wee last night and when i wiped there was pinky coloured cm, :witch: is due 7/8th jan. There has been nothing since but all day (and yesterday) i keep feeling like ive wet myself lol but when i run to the bathroom expecting :witch: to have arrived its just lots of cm. So im thinking possible implantation and i ov'd a couple of days later than i thought. Maybe clutching at just something!!

Increased cm is a pg symptom i think lol! FXd for u!

Lots of cm is good, could have been implantation bleeding???

It's not over yet hun!!

FX

after nothing all day now i get brown old blood coming out! reckon that old hag will be here by the morning lol

still nothing on my front.. :(
Not :witch: no :bfp:!
What the heck! But...after looking at my chart, I've come to realize that I"ve probably been testing about a week too early..lol as I"m only on CD 32 now...and, I've probably got until CD 33 or 34 before :witch: is actually due.. hah.
I feel stupid for all these tests I've been taking.

*sigh*
Here's hoping to a :bfp: on Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"