Buddy wanted!

Well that was supposed to be when I was able to make an appointment however I called and spoke with a nurse and she said she isnt at all surprised I'm getting BFNs and she wants me to wait another week and if still no AF then test on a cheap hpt (she said if you're far enough along they work just as well) and if its positive call for confirmatory blood work and if its negative then keep waiting. Now I feel much more calm about waiting because she told me it is most normal to still get BFNs at where I am amd that it sounds as if I'm PG :)

I'd find it a bit frustrating if I had to continue waiting before even making an appointment, but I guess maybe it makes sense (since they see these types of things all the time). It's definitely promising that she says everything sounds positive for you being pregnant. Now, if those HPTs would just give you a BFP so you can rest easy!!!!

Yeahh I'm not even stressed about it anymore. She said all of these are not even symptoms of withdrawl from mirena. Great sign. I'm just reading up for the baby and trying to eat well and not feel sick. Where are you in your cycle froggie?

AF arrived on Saturday night (right on time). I had a feeling fairly early on in the TWW that it was a no-go this month, despite doing everything just right, and I was content with that. Then Friday I started reading where a number of women get no pregnancy symptoms for the first month or so of pregnancy, so I began reconsidering my "no-go" situation and started getting hopeful. Should have just gone with my original instinct!

Had my short monthly round of depression (on Saturday night) at the sight of AF. Poor DH will be glad when we get a BFP, if for no other reason than to not have to deal with me being so dispappointed - mainly b/c nothing he tries to do to cheer me up works in the hours after AF shows. Plus he's starting to blame himself, when really it's no ones fault. We're doing everything right and just have to trust that nature is going to take its course (hopefully sooner, rather than later!).

So today is CD4 for me, just 11 more days 'til ovulation!

How's everyone doing? I'm 8DPO today and obviously don't feel any different! Still not feeling positive it's our month and to make me even more depressed my friend, who is slightly ahead of me in DPO, emailed me this morning to tell me she had spotting on Saturday. Wish I had at least one symptom!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

I know exactly how you feel, Lilly! I was doing my best not to symptom spot last cycle, but kept hoping for some symptom that I just couldn't ignore. Hopefully it is your month and you are just one that doesn't get symptoms until your further along!

I'm on CD10. I was checking my CP earlier and while doing so saw some EWCM. It seems to have appeared earlier than in my last 2 cycles, so I'm wondering if I'll be O'ing earlier this time around. I'll start OPK's tomorrow to see..

I went OPK mad last month and it was constantly on my mind. I was so obsessed I basically dehydrated myself for three days lol because I didn't want it to be diluted for the tests!

I'm now 9DPO and have had a bit of pink cm twice today.......... so hope this is it x x

Aww good luck!! I'm hopeful for you.

This cycle I feel a lot more calm. I dont think I'm going to go crazy this tww because I know that for me it could very possibly be a threeww for AF. This is my first time not being on BC since I was 14. It's great to learn my body again!

I went OPK mad last month and it was constantly on my mind. I was so obsessed I basically dehydrated myself for three days lol because I didn't want it to be diluted for the tests!

I'm now 9DPO and have had a bit of pink cm twice today.......... so hope this is it x x

Fx'ed for you!!!

Aww good luck!! I'm hopeful for you.

This cycle I feel a lot more calm. I dont think I'm going to go crazy this tww because I know that for me it could very possibly be a threeww for AF. This is my first time not being on BC since I was 14. It's great to learn my body again!

Awww, based on your comment I'm guessing it turned out there was no BFP (I have been staying away from this site almost 100%, simply to maintain my sanity. This is the only thread I've been checking in on lately). Sorry to hear that, but it's good that you are getting to know your body again and will now *hopefully* know what to expect in the future.

Well I tested last night and obviously it was a BFN. I was only 10DPO, it was evening and my wee was quite diluted! Why did I do it?!

AF came last night :-(

At least I'll have a shot next month as it's started early when DH goes away on cd13...... I hope. How is everyone?

So sorry to hear the witch showed again, Lilly! But I'm glad that you're not out this cycle due to your DH being away.

I'm so confused this month! I'm currently 1-4 DPO. From CD 11-CD 15 I've gotten negative OPKs (forgot to test on CD10, but normally get a postitive on CD 14). Based on my CM, I'm about 4 DPO, but my temps show something more along the lines of 1-2 DPO. Based on past cycles, I should have O'ed yesterday. We've been BD'ing at least every other day since CD9, so there's a chance, regardless of my actual O date, but it's no less frustrating.

Since my temps are jumping higher, I don't think I'll waste any more OPKs this cycle. I'll just assume I missed my surge and I did what I could, but I'm not feeling very hopeful that this month is going to end positive. It's amazing how having additional info (CM, OPKs, temps, etc) can make you feel less successful than just going with the flow and finding out one way or another at the end of the cycle.

I am not sure when I O'd. Based on my ovulation tracker, if I had a NORMAL cycle then I would O tomorrow however last cycle was obviously longer than 28 days. I was feeling some pinching pains on Sunday in my lower abdomin. Wondering if that was O pain.

Because I went so crazy last month, I decided not to temp or use OPKs or any of that simply for our sanity. I only allowed myself to look at the O app on my phone which I'm pretty positive is off.

We BD'ed last Thurs, Fri, Sat and then again yesterday. I hope we didnt miss our chance by skipping Sunday however I've felt no symptoms so far and am NOT going to start looking for them and am NOT going to test unless AF is an entire week late. Will power!

Froggie - you may have ovulated earlier than you thought or even just missed the surge on the days you did test? We're not using OPKs this month (as hard as that will be for me) as there's no point really if I know he's going away on a certain day. OPKs won't help me then!

Zumba - do you know the normal length of your cycle now? Did you get cycles when you had the mirena? I think if you don't know when exactly O will be, BD every other day?

Hopefully this will be our month ladies!

I realise this smiley has nothing to do with my post but I saw it on another and it made me laugh out loud so I thought I'd share it to spread some cheer! :holly:

I have a gut feeling that I ovulated earlier than normal. I'll know for sure once AF shows in a couple of weeks, unless of course she doesn't show in which case I won't care when I ovulated!

Zumba, I agree with Lilly. If you aren't sure when you O, attempt to BD every other day at least until it gets close to the time you likely O'ed last month. I never get cramping, pinching or other obvious signs associated with my O, so I'm no help in that department. But, I dare say that if you did O on Sunday, then you stand a really good chance of having caught the egg.

Lilly, thanks for sharing the smiley. It definitely made me LOL!

Gosh I am so miserable this morning. I came into work to an email from my friend telling me she got a BFP this morning, I've got lunch with her today and I'm struggling to build the enthusiasm which is terrible of me. We started trying exactly the same day and I really thought I'd be pregnant before her.

:cry::cry:

I'm so sorry Lilly! :hugs: I haven't run into this, so I can only imagine what you must be feeling right now. I know it can't be easy for you.

I know last cycle wasn't it for you, but there's still time for you to get our BFP so that you both can share most of your pregnancy together. I know your OH is going to be away for a portion of this cycle, but the possibility is still there. Sending you lots of baby dust to help out and hopefully make it a reality!
:dust::dust:

Thanks Froggie, I'm CD6 now and DH goes away on CD13 (a week today!) so we're going to BD like mad before he goes! I usually O around that time anyway so can't see why we wouldn't have a normal shot at it. Then he gets back on the 3rd July and we're away again on the 4th (which is when next AF is due) so I'm hoping I can greet him at the door with some good news! :winkwink:

How are you doing? How many dpo are you now?

:hugs::flower::hugs:

New to this site, but feeling a little anxious. Hubby and I are TTC #1. Had "old blood" the day before my period, which only lasted 3 days. Normally, I don't have"old blood" at all, my periods last between 4-5 days and my last day was very light, which is unlike the usual. My husband and I have already gone through 1 MC about a year ago. We are hoping to be one of the lucky ones soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->