Buddy wanted!

Hey crumbs! Don't count yourself out completely, I've heard others say the same thing on here and then they get their bfp! I'll still keep my fx'd for you!
I see from your ticker that you ovulate today? I don't know when I ovulated (if I have at all). Been doing opk but none have been pos yet, even though I have had all other signs of ovulation! So I'm confused! I got a slightly darker line on wed pm and thurs am with fmu, didn't test again on thurs and by fri am the line was a lot lighter and was still really light this am so I'm thinking maybe I would've got a pos had I have tested thurs pm. I don't know whether to keep testing or not...?

Hey girls,

How're you doing?

I have no idea when I am due to ovulate, tbh. But as I said already that we are just going with the flow :D xx

Hey girls,

How're you doing?

I have no idea when I am due to ovulate, tbh. But as I said already that we are just going with the flow :D xx

How's that working out for you Hun? Are you thinking/stressing about it less?
Are you just bding every other day?
I think I'm 1/2dpo but not really sure. Trying not to symptom spot but I do have sensitive nipples and slightly tender breasts, same as last month, so that must be what I get normally as part of my cycle! So strange that I didn't notice until last month! I'm glad I'm more aware of my body now though and I know that it's normal for me. I'm alot more relaxed this month and am just thinking: 'If it happens, it happens and if not then there's always next month!'
Still hoping for my bfp though ;)

Hey crumbs! Don't count yourself out completely, I've heard others say the same thing on here and then they get their bfp! I'll still keep my fx'd for you!
I see from your ticker that you ovulate today? I don't know when I ovulated (if I have at all). Been doing opk but none have been pos yet, even though I have had all other signs of ovulation! So I'm confused! I got a slightly darker line on wed pm and thurs am with fmu, didn't test again on thurs and by fri am the line was a lot lighter and was still really light this am so I'm thinking maybe I would've got a pos had I have tested thurs pm. I don't know whether to keep testing or not...?

I'm not exactly sure if I even ovulated but got a positive OPK at CD15. I had fertile CM a few days prior to that so I'm hoping all is well. I never got to temp this cycle - I must have taken it out of my cart because shipping wasn't free! Next month I'll stat temping for sure, I should get my thermometer in the mail any day now.

I got really confused about the positive OPK, so I continued testing for a few days and like you, it just got lighter and lighter and a few days later, no line was even remotely visible. I think when you get a positive, it's it. I've read that it's a very short window to even catch a positive. But it's my first real month using OPKs so I'm a newbie.

I'm fxing for you and Faythe! I still think I'm out and I refuse to symptom spot like I did last month cause it really did drive me crazy! I might even just wait for AF and not even test this month. But next month, it's on!

BTW, I'm either 2 or 3DPO, I'm not sure.

Hi everyone :coolio:

Have been busy the last week with our new fur babies :haha:

Glad to hear everyone still hanging in there,

Think I'm out again :shrug: my body seems to be confused:shrug:

How's everyone feeling?

How's everyone feeling?

Hi BabyBubble! What CD/DPO are you? They say it's not over until AF is here! Fxing for you! :dust:

How's everyone feeling?

Hi BabyBubble! What CD/DPO are you? They say it's not over until AF is here! Fxing for you! :dust:

AF was due yesterday, but only had very light and brown spotting yesterday and today so not sure what to make of it?

How about you?

sorry for late reply Moolia im 24 and my hubby is 28. My boobs felt alot fuller at the sides when i found out i was pregnant but i was also totally convinced i wasnt pregnant as I had period pains, for two days i was walking round totally sure i was going to come on my period but it never came. lots of people say it takes you by surprise and you always get a positive when you least expect it.
I came on my period over the weekend, just 27 days after my MC so im really chuffed as it means i can get back into the swing of things.

Baby dust to everyone x x x

AF was due yesterday, but only had very light and brown spotting yesterday and today so not sure what to make of it?

How about you?

I'm on CD20, either 3 or 4DPO (I got a positive OPK at CD15). But I'm not really hoping for too much this month since we didn't do much BD during my fertile days. My goal is to figure out how long my luteal phrase is and to start charting next month.

How about you?

I'm on CD20, either 3 or 4DPO (I got a positive OPK at CD15). But I'm not really hoping for too much this month since we didn't do much BD during my fertile days. My goal is to figure out how long my luteal phrase is and to start charting next month.

Think we're going to go the opposite way next month and maybe NPNT for a while. I may cave and test in the morning:haha:

Hey girls,

How're you doing?

How's that working out for you Hun? Are you thinking/stressing about it less?
Are you just bding every other day?
I think I'm 1/2dpo but not really sure. Trying not to symptom spot but I do have sensitive nipples and slightly tender breasts, same as last month, so that must be what I get normally as part of my cycle! So strange that I didn't notice until last month! I'm glad I'm more aware of my body now though and I know that it's normal for me. I'm alot more relaxed this month and am just thinking: 'If it happens, it happens and if not then there's always next month!'
Still hoping for my bfp though ;)

It's going well. We're just BD'ing when ever we feel like it to keep it relaxed. Coming into my fertile phase now - CM is a big tell tale sign.
I have everything crossed for you hun xx

I hope the non-stress method works for you, Faythe! I've completely banned myself from symptom spotting and whenever I feel a twinge or something odd, I just shrug it off and ignore it. Now I'm starting to think that some of the things I felt last cycle is my norm - I just never noticed before!

Same here. I found last month I totally set myself up for a fall after analysing every little thing. So just taking it easy. I'm in my fertile phase, but after my op yesterday I'm certainly not up to BD'ing! :haha:

Hey girls,
I think I'm 6dpo today but not 100% sure due to no pos opk this cycle! I've had some symptoms, but like you all said, I've realised that I actually have symptoms every month that I never noticed before! But I'll list my 'symptoms' anyway, just for fun! :)

1-2 dpo: sensitive nipples
2-5dpo (so far): vivid, extremely strange dreams every night! Heavy sleep, exhausted! (5dpo - very thirsty)
6dpo: extremely sore boobs all day, spells of nausea, growling stomach, extreme hunger and thirst, very fatigued, a general feeling of 'not quite right'!
I think I'm either pregnant or coming down with something...?!
Well good luck to the rest of you as well this month :)

I've been farting like crazy! DH just got back tonight and I'm actually glad he wasn't here last night when it was really, really bad! I even looked it up it was so bad. Sooo embarrassing! :sick:

6 or 7DPO today. I'm no longer bloated. My stomach is firm, like how it was when I was younger during the week before my period. It must have been those dried apricots I ate a few days ago that brought on that embarrassing episode! :blush:

How funny!! You're the same dpo as me then crumbs! Are you going to test or just wait for af? Do you know when she's due? I think mines due 27th so I'm going to wait until then...I don't want to see bfn!
What CD are you faythe? Dark nipples are a really good sign! (I'm assuming you meant nipples, not niblets?! ;) lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->