Buddy wanted!

How funny!! You're the same dpo as me then crumbs! Are you going to test or just wait for af? Do you know when she's due? I think mines due 27th so I'm going to wait until then...I don't want to see bfn!
What CD are you faythe? Dark nipples are a really good sign! (I'm assuming you meant nipples, not niblets?! ;) lol!)

AF is due on Friday, the 28th but if the :witch: is late like last month, then it'll be on Saturday. I banned myself from testing! I tested like crazy last cycle and told myself I wouldn't be depressed with a BFN since noway can we be that lucky anyway --- but I would always be sad after! I'm only testing if Feb hits and still no AF!

I have to announce it or else I'll give in :smug: BTW, the gas is back!

Fxing for both of you! :happydance:

I always forget that our little group has grown since last cycle!

Fxing for everyone!!! Let the babydust spread :dust:

Littlejen - am very happy to hear that your cycles seem to be getting back to normal. Have fx'd for a sticky bean for you very soon!

Faythe - how long are your cycles? When's af due? I keep looking at my nipples willing them to be bigger and darker! Lol

Crumbs - keep us updated on the gas ;) lol
I am going to test if no af on 27th. I always get some spotting about 2 days before af so I will know prob by Tuesday if I'm out and if no spotting I'll be so hopeful! Can't wait until then because at least if I'm not pregnant I can stop hoping so hard!
Fx'd for you all :)

I couldn't possibly say how long my cycles are now, given that my last was 36days compared to the 29days prior to that!

Splodge of pink in my CM this morning and still got sore nipples. We'll see what happens. Could be the witch coming early :wacko:

CD20, anything could happen now, I guess!

Haha Crumbs, what have you been eating? :haha:

I'm back from yet another day of gas! I feel like a teenage boy with all this fart talk! I have read that it can be a pregnancy symptom and for a few people it was actually a symptom -- but before I get any hopes up, it's basically my only real symptom. Today I did felt some sharp pains on my right side but that can be anything! Compared to last month, when I literally had every early pregnancy symptom out there (without even knowing it because it was our 1st month), this is nothing!

I don't have to go to the bathroom a lot, not getting dizzy, not feeling faint, and I've had the sniffles for awhile so I can't tell if I'm uber sensitive to smells and food like last month. We'll see but I'm not getting my hopes up (like I did last month but was afraid to say it).

Faythe, your dark nips sound really promising! I hope the :witch: doesn't come early, heck I hope she doesn't come!

Moolia, OMG Tues is just around the corner! I'll be sending positive thoughts your way! :dust::yellow:

I couldn't possibly say how long my cycles are now, given that my last was 36days compared to the 29days prior to that!

Splodge of pink in my CM this morning and still got sore nipples. We'll see what happens. Could be the witch coming early :wacko:

CD20, anything could happen now, I guess!

Haha Crumbs, what have you been eating? :haha:

Could be ovulation bleeding or implantation? I'd get bding just in case ovulation if I were you! Fx'd!
I really hope at least one of our little group gets a bfp this month!!

Just checking-in to see how ya'll are doing. I'm 9 or 10DPO today and the frequent urination has kicked-in since late last night. My stomach feels hard still, and no longer as gassy. Compared to last month, I feel normal and my stomach feels "normal" as opposed to bloated and queazy. It's interesting because although I felt really bloated last month, I wasn't gassy at all! Last cycle I was really, really careful to not lift things so much and I overall felt sensitive - this month I feel like I can do sit-ups and it'll be just fine.

I'm still vowing to not test until Feb 1st - the plan is to just ignore AF (and hopefully the :witch: doesn't come)!

:dust:

The last few nights I have been peeing constantly all night! It's mad :wacko:

I was going to test on Sunday, but as I don't know when I ovulated I'm just going to wait and see what happens!

10/11DPO I felt dizzy for the first time this morning. It wasn't really dizzy or nauseous - it felt like a hangover, it came and went while I was on the bus. Also, my cold must be going away because I can hardly stand all the smells.

It may sound like prego symptoms but I won't be convinced until I get a BFP and I'm still determined to NOT test until I'm late ... AF is due on the 28th but in case she plays games with me, I won't test until Feb 1st!

I concluded that testing made me crazy and even if it was a negative, I'd think about it all day and still had hope. It's gonna be hard to ignore feeling icky if this continues.

Fx'd for my girls :dust::yellow:

my first symtoms where very cold like, i thought i was getting the flu. very shivery and achy and i could warm up. its wierd how your sense of smell changes too, i could smell pepper a mile away. fingers crossed for you x x x

my first symtoms where very cold like, i thought i was getting the flu. very shivery and achy and i could warm up. its wierd how your sense of smell changes too, i could smell pepper a mile away. fingers crossed for you x x x

You've just described how I've been feeling on and off!! Af due, but hopefully won't arrive, on Thursday! Fx'd!

OMG I got my BFP this morning! I am so excited and happy! Trying not to be too excited though because the test I did was a real cheapie from the 99p store - 3 for 99p - so I hope it's accurate! The line is quite dark though, and came up within the time limit so fx'd! Am going to test again tomorrow with a frer! I am 12 dpo today and af due tomorrow! Send me baby dust please! :)

Congratulations Moolia!!! Super-cheapy test or not, it's great news! Keep us updated with the FRER! Wishing you a sticky, sticky bean! :hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:

This morning the :witch: unexpectedly came early! No-spotting, like it always is, it's light but enough to say I'm out this month. Alls good though cause hubby seems ready for some serious TTCing now! Feb was the original month we agreed to start TTC but we ended up starting early.

Faythe, how are you hon?

Hey hun!

I'm good. Not sure what to expect this month tbh, so feel a little apprehensive.

Sorry the witch got you. But here's to next month for you chicky :flower: xx

Thanks for the congratulations and really sorry that af got you Hun :(
Couldn't wait until morning so asked DH to pick up a clearblue digital for me. Only just got in from work, did it immediately and it says: 'pregnant 1-2'!
:happydance: I'm so so happy, am on :cloud9:
Just have to pray that it's a sticky bean now. Going to try and get a doctors appointment tomorrow or Friday :)

YAY!!! Congratulations Moolia!!! You give me hope! Fx'd everything goes smoothly for a healthy, happy baby! :hugs::happydance:

Went to doctors this morning. She gave me all the paperwork and sent the form off for my 12 week scan :) so excited but still nervous and crossing fingers that everything will be ok! My EDD is 7/10/11. My nan's birthday was 10/10 so I'm hoping that s/he comes then!
I hope you all get your bfps soon so we can be bump buddies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->