Buddy while TTC#1

Thanks Ms E! How are you doing? Do you have many symptoms? Have you been to the doc?

Katie how's it going? Any sign of AF or anything else?! Hope you're hanging in there...

Tina I hope your throat is getting better. Have you O'd yet?

How are things with babydust? I've lost track where you are - 2ww?

I got AF properly and was fine about it, but then I spent the day with my 6 year old cousin and felt pretty down the next day. Her mum - my aunt - had her in her 40s and only had 5% chance with IVF, but it happened! She thinks it was down to a lot of prayer and acupuncture. I might think about that if this month doesn't work... Anyone else given it a go or heard good things?

Went to the dr...scheduled for u/s Wednesday. I feel like I have constant flu. Lol. Nausea stinks!! But, in the end...worth it.

My throat is definitely feeling better. I have no o'd yet that I know of. Going to start using opks this afternoon.

I'm on cd14 right now. Took an O test this morning and still negative. Should o in the next two days though...keeping my fingers crossed since I'm still unsure of how long my cycle will be my normal cycles are 28 days but last cycle after the MC was 31 days. Praying I O soon and have a Bfp by the end of the cycle because hubby leaves on sunday for 6 months...we will see one another occisionally on the weekends but hopefully we don't have to worry about baby making at that point :)

babydust - sending you all the babydust in the world! wishing you and your DH the best!!!

ttttina - how are you feeling? throat any better?

cupoftea - did you look into acupuncture? I hear great things about it for all sorts of needs.

I am feeling ojay. My throat is definitely better. Last week was a horrible week for me, I thought it'd never end. I've been so discouraged by not getting pregnant yet that I'm not excited about trying anymore and it's making me lack in bding. Took an opk today, was negative.

So I'm on CD16 and opk still says neg but def felt like I o'd last night. We dtd cd 8,10,13,and 15. I am hopefully covered. I am thinking the kit just didn't see if this cycle because maybe it was quick? Idk. Filberts crossed.

Yes maybe that's it- I'm sure it can be so quick sometimes we can just miss it with OPKs. Do you temp at all? Really hope this cycle works for you guys, there's no reason why not.

Bring on this new cycle! We are going at it every day this month. Haven't tried that yet so why not eh?! :thumbup:

Glad your throats better Tina. Don't lose heart, this is a fresh new month and this could be it - you only need the one!

That's ks I hope it works for you too! It would really make me feel so good and being that my husband is going away for a bit it'll give me something to look forward to and something to do.

I definitely lied...we dtd on cd6, 10, 13, 15 abd 16...nervousssssss as all hell now lol

Why is he away so long? Are you used to it? Will be praying for you!

I'll take all the prayers I can get. He's going to the state police academy and it's 6 months long.

Alright ladies...how's it going? I should be somewhere around 4-5dpo...Praying hard!

No idea where I'm at in my cycle. I didn't really opk. We also didn't bd too much as I was just not into it this cycle. We have bd more after I o'd I'm sure, just not really sure when I od....or if i did lol. My phone apps say af is supposed to be here between 28th and 30th. So since i dont think we did it this month here is to hoping I get a Christmas bfp!

Well I'll still keep my fingers crossed for you this month! I have had slight cramps here and there. Possibly implantation? Def not getting my hopes up. A little dizzy here and there, nausea the other night, and just used the bathroom and (tmi) had some creamy whitish cm...i almost remember that's how it started last time, BUT there's so many possibilities. I'm somewhere between 5-6 dpo...Fingers crossed.

Ooo well sounds good babydust!

My hubby was away the last 3 days (so much for doing it every day ha!!) and got back late today. OPK was dark positive this morning and this afternoon very slightly lighter but still positive and we bd. So, do you think we might have caught it? I still don't understand how to use OPK properly, do you count 12-24 hours after it first goes dark or when it stops being dark??

I don't understand how to use them either lol...i ended up throwing mine out becaue it wasn't showing "yes" at all and i could feel i was Oing...so i feel like the test wasn't picking it up since i was only testing in the morning and it was a digital...fingers crossed for you! I want to test so bad already but know i can't lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->