• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buddy while TTC#1

It's nice to be able to wishfully think though! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and hope the symptoms you're feeling are positive ones! I really want to cave tomorrow morning and test at 10dpo but I'm going to try and wait a few more days. We shall see what tomorrow brings!

Baby dust- oh what do you teach? I trained as a secondary school teacher but we've moved around so much with hubby's job, I work as a tutor now. I love it, and it's really flexible being self employed. Though we've just moved again so I'm starting from scratch, so business is slow to pick up. I need more to do!!! You're very strong and patient waiting and not testing, well done!

Tina- do you have a treat when AF comes? How are you doing?

Katie- congrats on your new job too! Are you enjoying it? Any more symptoms today?

I am an elementary school teacher and absolutely love it! I wouldn't want to do anything else! What grades have you taught?

Where are you on your cycle?

How is everyone feeling today? I'm getting impatience waiting for the O to happen.. :p

CD 9 here.

What age is elementary school? I've taught secondary which is ages 11-18. I get really confused with the American schools, it's completely different?!

Hey Katies, I know that feeling. Though you can get in plenty of sex and generally enjoy this bit! How long have you been trying?

To be honest Im not sure exactly where I am in my cycle because I don't use OPKs yet and never very sure about all the cervix/cm checking! AF is due in just less than 2 weeks. I have a sneaking suspicion I ovulate earlier than day 14 though. Can that happen?

What do you mean by have a treat? Lol

I am doing okay, just have painful cramps and I'm on day 2 so it's heavy for me today. Hoping these next few days go by fast!

You can absolutely O sooner than day 14. I'm feeling ok today. Tempted to test tonight or tomorrow morning or both lol.

Hi everyone! hope you're all well! So....I'm still kind of disbelieving BUT I think got a very faint positive on a FRER this evening!

I'm 9dpo today and I caved and took a cheapie test this morning and thought I saw a VERY faint line, but I really had to sort of squint to see it so I figured I'd wait till at least tomorrow morning to try again. But then I got home from work and the FRERs were just calling my name...it's a pretty faint line but it's there there and it's actually much more visible in real life than in this crappy cell phone pic. Let me know what you ladies think though...I really don't want to get my hopes up too much yet as it's only our 2nd cycle and the doctor I went to told me to expect it to take awhile since my periods are crazy irregular and he thought I had PCOS. It would be so wild if I really am pregnant! Hoping for the best but wanting to be realistic here! Anyway, here's a pic below so you all can tell me what you think. Going to test again tomorrow morning and hoping it's good news!

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 5
Omg I see it I see it!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh girl! So happy for you :) That is truly amazing! Have you told your hubby yet?

Omg I see it I see it!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh girl! So happy for you :) That is truly amazing! Have you told your hubby yet?

Haha...yes. My plan was to wait until I had gotten a real BFP and confirmed with a blood test, because I didn't want to get his hopes up...but when he came home from work I was just so giddy and I'm easy to read I guess so he kept prying and I caved and told him. Definitely still trying to be realistic and know that it's just an early faint result, fingers crossed it sticks! :)

Sooooo I didn't want to say anything until I talked to my hubby but before you posted earlier I also got a BFP! I'm 4 days out from the expected AF but I'm so excited. It showed up right away which was insane. I was in total shock because I was SURE AF was coming.

Hi everyone! hope you're all well! So....I'm still kind of disbelieving BUT I think got a very faint positive on a FRER this evening!

I'm 9dpo today and I caved and took a cheapie test this morning and thought I saw a VERY faint line, but I really had to sort of squint to see it so I figured I'd wait till at least tomorrow morning to try again. But then I got home from work and the FRERs were just calling my name...it's a pretty faint line but it's there there and it's actually much more visible in real life than in this crappy cell phone pic. Let me know what you ladies think though...I really don't want to get my hopes up too much yet as it's only our 2nd cycle and the doctor I went to told me to expect it to take awhile since my periods are crazy irregular and he thought I had PCOS. It would be so wild if I really am pregnant! Hoping for the best but wanting to be realistic here! Anyway, here's a pic below so you all can tell me what you think. Going to test again tomorrow morning and hoping it's good news!

I see it! Yay! Hope the line gets darker for you!

Sooooo I didn't want to say anything until I talked to my hubby but before you posted earlier I also got a BFP! I'm 4 days out from the expected AF but I'm so excited. It showed up right away which was insane. I was in total shock because I was SURE AF was coming.

Yay for you too! Congrats!

Oh my goodness!!!! That is so so exciting, congrats both of you!! Can't believe you both got one at the same time!

Oh please tell me, did you feel any different this month? Did you think you might be? Gosh I'm so excited for you!

Tina- haha I mean you know how some people have treats planned for if they get AF, like a big glass of wine or a shopping trip or a manicure etc.

Pregnant ladies do stay and post here? I'd love to hear what happens next!

Sooooo I didn't want to say anything until I talked to my hubby but before you posted earlier I also got a BFP! I'm 4 days out from the expected AF but I'm so excited. It showed up right away which was insane s in total shock because I was SURE AF was coming.

Sorry I am late responding- its been a few days since I been on here. I just read all the posts on this thread, and i am super happy for you!!!! Did you notice any signs the last week? My breasts have been sore- and I am 7dpo.
Omg so tell me- how did your hubby react? Besides being super happy and excited!!!! Congrats again!!!:baby::thumbup::happydance:

So I just two more tests this morning. The one was very faint (more so than last night believe it or not!) But the second line is there and the Clear Blue says yes also like last night!

Honestly, my boobs have huey ALL month! Since the end of my last period, so me telling you that was a sign wouldn't necessarily be true. But my boobs are sore for sure. The one thing that pushed me to test last night (hope this isn't TMI) was the fact that I had diarrhea all day and yet my stomach wasn't bothering me. I knew I didn't eat anything bad either. As for my CM I had a lot for a while up until about 7-8 dpo and since then haven't had as much and what I do have is more of a watery CM.

My hubby is def I nite excited. I wrapped the two tests from last night up in a onesie and have it to him. His smile was amazing! I got lots of kisses. I'm calling the doctors today to see when they want me to come in too.

I've also had cramps since yesterday too which is usually a sign of AF bit not this time. I'm still 3 days out from what would be AF so I'm surprised the lines are there already!

Oh my goodness!!!! That is so so exciting, congrats both of you!! Can't believe you both got one at the same time!

Oh please tell me, did you feel any different this month? Did you think you might be? Gosh I'm so excited for you!

Tina- haha I mean you know how some people have treats planned for if they get AF, like a big glass of wine or a shopping trip or a manicure etc.

Pregnant ladies do stay and post here? I'd love to hear what happens next!

Lol, well i never have any treats planned, but i did have a couple glasses of wine Sunday night, cheersing to this being our cycle hopefully. Lol

I am hoping that this is your cycle too girl! Fingers are definitely crossed over here!

Thanks! Are you going to be sticking around this thread? I will be and keeping everyone updated. I'd love to hear updates from you on your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->