• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buddy while TTC#1

I'm sorry to hear that :-( I have my fx for you that it's not ectopic!!!

Hi Girls!

Glad to read everyone's doing pretty well. Sorry you're still sick Tina! I really hope things get better soon for you!

How are things going for you babydust? Will you be having your first ultrasound soon?

Update from me -- been in and out of hospital all week. Betas consistently low and rising at a snail's pace. Ultrasounds kept showing nothing. Friday one of the doctors told me she was pretty confident it was ectopic and wanted to treat me with Methotrexate. Then after consulting with some of the other docs it was decided that it would be safe for me to wait a little bit longer and see how things progressed.

Saturday night I started some light bleeding with some clots. Went back to the hospital today for my scheduled follow up and nothing had changed. Beta up a smidge, u/s still showed nothing in my uterus, small cyst on my left ovary. Again it was decided to wait and see a little longer as it appears I may now just be miscarrying naturally.

Honestly, I've given up hope on this pregnancy turning into a baby for us. It's devastating, but I've accepted it. Now I am just praying this is a natural miscarriage, that is passes quickly so we can get back to trying. I'm just praying it's not an ectopic and I don't have to take the Methotrexate.

Anyway, fingers crossed I'll be back to TTC with all of you who are still trying soon!

I am so sorry Katie! I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes ok for you. Needless to say, I am hoping that it's only a tough beginning and it'll work out. Keep us updated.

As for me, I have my first appointment tomorrow for blood work and such. I haven't seem a doctor at all yet so I am very nervous. I won't have my first u/s tomorrow though (as far as I have been told). I believe they will schedule it for next week. I have really just been tired and have sore boobs. It is very weird not feeling many symptoms, but I guess I am also lucky in that aspect because I know many people already get MS.

Hello ladies

Katie I'm so sorry. Is there any chance it might still be ok? If not then I hope you recover quickly and get nice and pregnant again soon. It didn't take long this time did it?

Babydust it must be weird not having many symptoms. Let us know how the appt goes!

Tina, let's hope this is our month!

Appointment went well. Didn't do too much. Just a consultation and blood work. I go back in 2 weeks for an u/s. I'm excited about that!

Fingers crossed everything goes well! I think the scariest thing is there have been two separate occasions where I've had brown discharge, but it only happens once when it does happen. I know it is normal but being my first pregnancy everything is so scary! I will get my blood test results back in the next couple days with my beta count and such. I think that will help me too. :)

I can imagine it must be scary but hold on in there, I'm sure that's normal! You will feel a lot better when you get your results.

Oh grrr no positive OPK yet. And I thought I ovulated really early... I hope I didn't miss it!

I hope youre ok Katie?

Well guys...i hope everyone is doing well...not so good on this end...possible mc going on...bleeding a lot and the ER had no answers. They couldn't even see anything on the u/s...my beta level was 368 so I either ovulated very very late and I am no where near as far along as I thought or something else...Katie how are you feeling?

Nooo! How long have you been bleeding for? How can they have no answers- surely they would know if it was a m/c?? Are you ok??

Oh no Babydust! I saw your reply in my other thread too... :( Your situation actually sounds very similar to what I have been going through. It's just awful. I am praying for you that your outcome is different than mine though and you go on to have a healthy pregnancy!

I am almost %100 certain I miscarried on Friday night. I was bleeding all week starting on Saturday the 21st. All week it was very light, dark brown and red blood, with some very small clots. I had no cramping at all. Went to back to the hospital Tuesday and the results were all pretty much the same, my beta was up a teensy smidge from 114 to 135 in 4 days, still nothing on the u/s. Even though there was still concern the pregnancy could be ectopic, the doctor felt comfortable to wait a little longer and see how things progressed.

Friday morning I started having very bad cramps that got progressively worse as the day went on and the bleeding got quite heavy. The cramps got to their worst point in the evening [warning: graphic] and then I passed the little gestational sac, which was actually much larger than I thought it would be, and was pretty traumatic to see and devastating to have to flush down the toilet. It seemed consistent with 6 weeks gestation which was where I was at, I don't know how they didn't see anything on the u/s. Anyway, after that I felt much better, cramps gone and bleeding slowed up. Now all my pregnancy symptoms are gone and I'm fairly certain when I go back to the hospital tomorrow my beta will be way down.

So that's that I guess, an early loss, no less devastating. But I feel ready to try again as soon as possible and hopefully the outcome will be better.

Babydust, again, I'm so sorry, I hope you're not having a mc! Please keep us posted! :hugs:

I started bleeding slightly yesterday morning and won't to the ER. They didn't see anything on the u/s and my numbers are low (368). There's a possibility I'm not as far along as I thought. I didn't start heavily bleeding until after they did the internal u/s and i got home and peed. I passed one large clot after having slight cramping and now I feel fine. I'm still spitting but only when I wipe and it's much lighter in color now. Idk what's going on but I have pretty much no pain. I feel like if it's a m/c I'd be in more pain right? I am just keeping my fingers crossed. My clear blue digital still said 2-3 weeks like it did Monday which means my levels haven't dropped too much yet either. I would think after all the bleeding it would have right?

Katie I'm so sorry! I am trying to keep positive for the both of us. I talked to my hubby already too about if the outcome is the worst and he wants to try again right away too. Hopefully we won't have to worry about that but we will see. Everything happens for a reason right? <3

Yes, I think everything does happen for a reason...It's comforting me to think that this just wasn't our baby, it was never going to be our baby because it likely didn't have the right chromosomes...but we will get to meet our baby one day, hopefully soon!

But I definitely do think you have to have to hold onto hope until you're absolutely certain that the pregnancy isn't viable or that you've lost it. Imagining the worst serves no purpose at all. Lots of women have bleeding in their pregnancies and go on to have perfect babies.

Are you going back to the doctor to have your blood tested again? From what I understand, your beta being low is not necessarily a problem in and of itself, the issue is whether your numbers are doubling at a good rate. Which they can only tell if you have blood drawn a couple of times.

I am hopefully going in tomorrow to get blood drawn again. Needless to say I now how to let my principal know what's going on in case I begin to have problems at work and have to leave fast. Unfortunately, this is one of those things in life you can never prepare for and predict what's going to happen next. :-/

I'm sorry you guys are going thru that. :-( I'm just hanging around waiting. I don't feel very confident this month. Boo

Oh Katie that sounds so hard, I'm so sorry. You're so brave just to come through it, it must be devastating. Really will be praying for you, that you will have a much better experience next time, soon!

Babydust I really hope you're not going though the same! Stick stick little bean!

Tina why are you not feeling confident? I'm pretty fed up myself, used OPKs for the first time this month and they told me I'm ovulating today. I haven't seen my husband all day, so completely missed the window. We haven't done anything since 3 days ago! Months are so long just to miss one like this...

I just keep thinking that the right baby will be worth the wait. And one day I will miss the sleep I get to have right now!

So I won't have the results back from my blood work from today until tomorrow morning at 11...my husband and I couldn't wait that long so we went out and bought a clear blue digital weeks estimator....well my weeks have gone down...we now have an official answer it seems like...it hurts like all hell, but guess what?!?! we aren't giving up and there's nothing that is going to keep up from trying again right away...i am back with you girls for TTC and this time i have a little angel above me pulling even more for me...love you girls and thanks for being there through this process....

I was so sorry to read your news in the other thread babydust... and like I said it's so crazy that we seem to be going through the exact same things at the same time!

The doctor today told me it's fine to start trying immediately if we want to, we don't even need to wait for AF to come, so we're going to start back at it as soon as the spotting I'm still having subsides. We're grieving still, and it all feels a bit surreal to try to wrap my head around the fact that I was pregnant and then all of sudden I wasn't anymore...but I feel like we're processing everything and just really ready to try again.

Hoping we all get our BFPs super soon!!

That's exactly how we both feel about the whole situation also! Maybe we will get our BFPS at the same time again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->