• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buddy while TTC#1

Heating pads are amazing! That's what I typically use when I get awful cramps!

Aww :hugs: cramps are the worst! How were your cramps different when you were pregnant?

It's hard to explain but I'll try lol. They were more sharp, and when i moved a certain way it would make the cramps come....i can't really explain how they felt different but you can just tell it's different lol.

AF showed today. I knew she was coming. I'm sure when I'm pregnant I'll just know and won't think af is gonna show. Lol. Since I've been right in knowing af was coming the last 3 months lol. Here's to this cycle!

Hey everyone! I am new to ttc! Looking for buddies to talk to going through the same thing!

Hello and welcome! Is this your first month trying? What point of your cycle are you?

Sorry to hear that Tina. Your intuition was right!

I'm feeling so blah. Just found out my best friend is pregnant and I was all smiles for her feeling really jealous deep down, as it happened for her first try! Then I also feel really bad for feeling that way because I love her!! Also have my job interview tomorrow and I don't know how that's going to go. And I've had weird sharp cramps and achy boobs so I'm stressing out wondering if it's good or I'm going crazy.....bluergh!

welcome to the group! idk if you have been able to catch up on everything that we have been talking about lately, but this group is awesome and so willing to be there for each other! Two of us found out in early september we were pregnant (on the same day actually) and then right around the same time we both had miscarriages...the others in the group have been TTC and are hoping that this next cycle will get the their BFP! We are all TTC again and we are all keeping our fingers crossed for one another....

How long have you been trying for?

Tina I am so sorry that the witch showed up again! Keep your head up girl...you will have your BFP soon!

Cupoftea, that's the worst...you so badly want to be so happy for your friend, but it makes it hard when you want what she has...it will happen though!

Is it weird that all I can think about is taking a test? Lol...i am ready to see that second line again! I am going to try and wait until the very end of the month...we have been DTD every other night...hopefully that covers every possible chance for us this cycle...i can only hope i am very fertile right now!

Hi Ladies!

Hubby and I took a much needed short little vacation to NYC over the past 4 days, so I haven't been on the internet much, just back now and catching up!

We had a great time, and it was really nice to get away and have a change of pace and do something fun together. I'm still feeling a bit sad about our loss but definitely ready to move on and we've been DTD quite a bit over the past week! I've been using OPKs and temping and haven't gotten a + OPK yet, and my temp has just been steady and low. Not sure when to expect O...if I count the beginning of my m/c as CD1 (which I have been for charting purposes) then I'm CD16 today, and last cycle I O'd on CD21. The doctor told me that after a m/c women often O earlier than normal though, so who knows.

Sorry AF came for you Tina :hugs: I know how discouraging it can be! I'm sure you just want it to be over quick so you can get on to trying again for the next cycle!

Cupoftea - it's so hard to be around other people who are pregnant and so happy...even when you love them and are genuinely happy for them, it can still be so tough. When I was in the hospital for my m/c I saw a very tiny brand new baby and just burst into tears. I have some acquaintances who are pregnant but frankly I'm relieved none of my close friends are right now. Actually, none of my close friends are even planning to have kids any time very soon, even though we're all almost 30...and only one of my friends has a child already, so that's kind of weird to be the only one in my close social circle at that stage in my life, but I think it would be way harder right now if a bunch of my friends were pregnant or had new babies. When are you testing??

Hi and welcome crazycatlady! How long have you been TTC? This group is great! I hope you'll stick around! :)

Welcome crazycatlady! You picked a great thread to join with an awesome group of ladies!!

It is so discouraging but I'm moving on to this cycle and hoping it's the one!! Getting some more opks and thinking of trying preseed. I've heard good things about it. I have so many people I know who just had babies or are pregnant and I'm jealous. I want that. I started crying last night just cuz last cycle wasn't it but dh comforted me and said we just have to keep trying. So fx'd this is the cycle for all of us!!

I also think getting pregnant is so important to me right now cuz life is short. I want a larger family with dh. The end of may dh had a brain aneurysm rupture while he was on the way to work and when I got to the hospital he was already intubated and unconscious and they had to drill a hole in his head for the fluid to drain and they coiled the aneurysm off with an angiogram. He Was in the hospital for 3 and a half weeks and I stayed with him every night. I never broke down and cried, but it was the worst thing I had ever gone through. Before that I wasn't wanting another kid yet but while he was in there it got me thinking that life is short, anything can happen at any time, so I want to expand our family. DH got really lucky and is like he was before it happened. His car got messed up a little bit but otherwise there was no accident. I'm happy at how lucky he was. Dhs mom watched DS for me the whole time. So I also think that's a reason I am so upset it's not happening as easy as the first time

I am so sorry to hear what you have had to endure. That's part of my reason for wanting to start a family now as well. I feel as though life is so short and I want to be able to enjoy having a family young and all of the happiness that it brings also. I am so happy to hear your husband is doing well though!

You just never know what can happen and I also want to be young and enjoy a family and have grand kids some day. Fx'd this is our cycle!

I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed for us! I am not doing an O test this month again. I figured if i cover every other day then I should be ok if it is meant to be...i want to be young and enjoy my kids too...I want 4 my hubby wants 2 so I think we are going to meet in the middle lol...

Hello lovely ladies

Tina I'm so sorry you had that experience, but wonderful that he came through ok. It must have shaken you up something rotten, that's terrifying. I lost my sister a few years ago and don't have any more siblings. My DH's only brother is very ill, so I can relate to what you were saying about wanting a big family! I feel like our family needs this almost as much as we do in a way. I'm sorry you had a cry about it, but don't blame you. It's hard!

I had my interview today and got offered the job, but not going to take it. It wasn't quite what was advertised- in reality a lot less responsibility for a lot less pay. There's really no reason to stop what I'm doing now for that, which is a nice thing to realise - I'm appreciating my current job a lot now!:mamafy:

I was thinking about testing tomorrow, about 8 dpo. Too early?!?

:mamafy:

I'm not entirely sure why there are so many donkeys in my post.... Not quite got the hang of this still!!!

Lol, I thought maybe you just liked donkeys haha.

Thank you. It was the most horrible thing I've ever experienced. I have never had someone so close to me go into a hospital for a real emergency like that. Both my grandma's died when I was real young so that's the closest thing and I don't really remember so this experience was totally horrible. Then after he was okay from the one that ruptured you had to stay in the icu for at least 2 weeks to make sure it didn't re bleed and make sure he didn't stroke out again and to let his head drain. They said he had a lot of blood in there and he did. So that two week wait was actually worse than waiting to see if I'm pregnant lol. I'm sorry about your sister and dh brother :-(

Sorry the job wasn't quite what you wanted but that's good you have new appreciation for the job you have now! You could test 8dpo, I know a few people who have gotten bfps 8dpo but don't get too discouraged if its a bfn as it is only 8dpo lol

I'm sorry it wasn't the job you thought It would be Cupoftea! At least you're good where you are at though. I think at 8dpo you can test but don't get disappointed or give up hope if you get a bfn!

If I count the start of my cycle at the date of my MC I am ok CD10. I normally O on CD 14 but it may be earlier this time. All I want to do is test! I feel like an addict! Lol

Thanks girls. I tested....it was negative!! I'm so so tired and today I've been grumpy all day, for no reason. I think AF is on her way tbh!

Babydust when you say you want to test, is that for lh or hcg?! Have you ovulated do you think?

How's Katie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->