Budget calculator work out if you are better off

£397 worse off. We already don't get a penny of anyone how can I get any worse!

£401 better off apparently!

£3750 worse off ! :( .... However if I leave my parter £171 better off !! How is that even fair. Lets see how many more people commit benefit fraud now. I know one particular person I have reported many times who is, she's off on 2 holidays soon ! Life sucks :( xx

I don't think that calculator is right. For a start its saying we'll be getting more CB. It also says we'll be paying less income tax and national insurance.

Our beer and petrol will go up though. We're supposed to be around £300 better off?

I'll believe that when I see it!

We will be paying less income tax and NI as isn't the cutoff point being raised? (not exact figures) wasn't it that you could earn £8500 before being taxed and now it's £9500.

134 better off.

TBH i never really care about the budget. We don't really drink much and we don't smoke. We use as little petrol as possible and that will be going down from June anyway. Even if it said we'd be worse off we wouldn't really. Worse off to me would mean that we couldn't actually afford to eat. Everything else that we have like our car and holidays, meals out, buying new clothes even when we don't actually need them etc are all luxuries imo.

to those that are saying that they dont get anything from the government therefore they cant work out how they'll be better or worse off...its because they've moved the tax bands around and you pay tax

About £100 better off...I'll believe it when I see it!

We are ment to be £402 better off! Its because we will get more tax credit? and pay less tax

£431 worse off if i left my partner id be 361 better off rah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->