• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bump Buddies? 4w2d [mid-late March due dates]

awwwww what an adorable little baby!!!!

no, she didnt change my due date.

did you ladies switch over to the second trimester boards yet?

I will probably now go into the second trimester board (as I'll be 14 weeks on Thursday, which is start of second tri - hooray at last).

My nausea is finally better - only feel a little sick when I wake up :)

Bump update ;)

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1380046871867_zpsa1c77613.jpg

Oh my god Mrs B!!! You look further along then 14 weeks. Must be because it's been under a year since you were last pregnant...I'm big but not quite that big yet (mine still looks like fat - you look like a beautiful bump!).

Ahh thanks hun! It not too far off what I had with E but it is softer this time, despite me weighing less at the beginning and putting on less weight so far too! lol

I put a lot of weight on with my son...hoping to not do that this time round, but I do like my food lol.

has anyone felt any movement yet? my friend is 16 weeks [with her 3rd] and felt flutters today---it makes me so excited for the weeks to pass so i can feel the baby!

I've been feeling little bits of movement since 11 weeks! With my daughter it was 13 weeks, but these last couple weeks its been getting more and more.

I have a comparison pic at 14 weeks with my daughter if anyone's interested x

mrs.b that is awesome!! 11 weeks!!!! im at 14+2 right now and nothing...i only feel stretching prob of the uterus in my abdomen.

when is everyone scheduled for their gender scan? mine is on oct 24--i am sooo excited!

I know it is crazy, I thought it was mad at 13 weeks with my daughter but my scan was 14 weeks and I saw her move when I felt it... Even crazier this time round!!

My anomaly scan is 6th Nov. Seems ages away!

Here is my comparison ;) its a week old but I don't think much has changed in a week x

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1380175191938_zps3628f0c1.jpg

Mrs B your comparison pictures are amazing - crazy how different they are!!

My anomaly scan isn't till 19th November...ages away till I find out the sex. I'm going to tell them to be careful though, as I was told I was having a girl when I was pregnant with my son...big surprise when I gave birth to him hehe

Wow! I didn't think it would be so easy to get it wrong that way round!

Do you really think they're very different? xx

Your second bump is a lot bigger - I'm still so very jealous of it. I look pregnant some of the day (when the bloat makes it hard) but mostly I still just look fat haha.

I know - the lady didn't even say 'it might be a girl', her exact words were 'and there are the girl bits between her legs'...took me a few weeks to get used to the fact that I had a baby boy lol

I weigh less this time too! Strange isn't it. Similar shape though do you think? I'm thinking both are quite high bumps xx

Mrs B your comparison pictures are amazing - crazy how different they are!!

My anomaly scan isn't till 19th November...ages away till I find out the sex. I'm going to tell them to be careful though, as I was told I was having a girl when I was pregnant with my son...big surprise when I gave birth to him hehe

Hi hun, how exciting for your 20 week scan, its a day after my birthday :) My scan is on 15th November. Glad to see things all progressing nicely for you :hugs:

Mrs B - your bumps do look alike, so maybe another girl?? With my son my bump was in front and hard, and my sister-in-law had a low bump mostly showing on her sides...and this time I'm more 'wobbly'...so I was thinking a girl for me - but your bumps looked like me with my son...so there goes that guess haha

Haha. My first bump was solid, my second not seen much, but I guess that's the nature of second babies ;-)

my bump keeps changing lol.

one day i have this funny pointy belly and the next day its round...one day its up high, the next day its lower.

my next scan is oct 16--seems so far:nope:

Ah Mah, that is not far at all - is this the scan for the gender? I have to wait till November 19th...that's AGES away haha.

I had a funny dream last night that I felt the baby move, and it was exactly how it DOES feel, but only when you are further along. Crazy pregnancy dreams! Still no actual movement yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->