Bump Buddies? 4w2d [mid-late March due dates]

hello yall, I have my 1st scan tomorrow. I hope I can see the heart beat. My little ones tend to be camera shy. I think my daughter will come with me, she is 18 it might be good for her to see.

Anyway that is all the exciting news from me at the moment. Had some grumpy days my hormones are really soaring. Hope sick with a lovely Migraine today.

Oh I do have one question, are any of you having such vivid dreams like every night. I dream and normally remember them quite well but never to this extent. Also I didnt have these types of dreams with my boys but I do remember having them with my daughter, there was this silly one which could have turned bad about being covered by large ants from another planet and when I opened my eyes to wake from that horrible dream I swear I saw one of the ants over my head board and I took off running and tripped over my brothers dog who was sleeping in the hallway and fell on my stomach. I was six months pregnant at the time with my daughter and luckily nothing bad happen. Per my ob and the docs at the ER that night. So anyway are any of you having suck vivid dreams that they stay with you when you open your eyes just for a second like your brain is projecting them like a movie (in my case sometimes a scary B horror movie hee hee).

Hi BunnyBunny! YES!! My dreams the last two nights were so vivid! The night before last I dreamt I was on some sort of school trip with nuns and I was 5 weeks pregnant but my bump was bigger and all of a sudden I felt the baby move and you could see it through my stomach. The nuns called the hospital and we did a scan and it turned out I was actually 3 months pregnant. Then last night I dreamt I was 18 (I'm 28) and had just found out I was pregnant but only dating the guy for a month. I was getting lunch and had to decline the chicken (as it didn't look very cooked) and soft cheese and explain to everyone the food you can't eat due to being pregnant, then I was trying the find the guy to tell him I was pregnant.

I had vivid dreams with my first baby (son), but they were usually naughty dreams hehe.

Strange hormones!!!

How are you feeling cantwaittoTTC? Was a week ago today I got my :BFP: Cant say Ive had much in the way of symptoms except sore boobs, bit of backache and feeling sick as soon as I wake, but then it goes.

Hi Shabutie! My 2 week 'anniversary' is tomorrow. I only had slight queasiness (all day) and tiredness, but the last few days my nausea has kicked it up a notch and my nipples (tmi) are painful to touch. But it's still not as bad as with my son first time round - with being busy running after my son and working, I sometimes forget I'm pregnant.

How are you finding having a toddler and being pregnant?

hi ladies! im back! all done with the bar :D

i am 6w1d today...first scan on tuesday but feel so...scared suddenly. i feel leaky again like af is ocming, even tho that feeling had gone away. my stomach cramps every now and then. and my boobs arent really sore anymore :(

i am scared to go to the bathroom right now..i feel like i am leaking blood :-/

Hi ladies,

I'm 5weeks and 6 days and due on the 30th of march, I onlu fpumd out on tuesday and iwas wondering if I could join you ladies x

Hi ladies,

I'm 5weeks and 6 days and due on the 30th of march, I onlu fpumd out on tuesday and iwas wondering if I could join you ladies x

Congratulations!!!

When is your first appointment?

I had my first appointment with the gp on the 1st, she has sent of an urgent referral to the obstetrician so it should be within the next week :) have you had your booking in appointment yet ? X

yes, will be going in for an early viability scan this upcoming tuesday---sooo nervous! my husband asked me today what type of good/bad news we can get at this appt, and it just made it all so real. theres so many things that can be wrong. but i keep reminding myself theres lots that can be right as well!

yes, will be going in for an early viability scan this upcoming tuesday---sooo nervous! my husband asked me today what type of good/bad news we can get at this appt, and it just made it all so real. theres so many things that can be wrong. but i keep reminding myself theres lots that can be right as well!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you.....hopefully it will be filled with good news for you and your husband, I can relate to how scary those first scans can be x

Mah - well done with finishing the bar. How do you feel you did? I hope all goes well with your scan on Tuesday!!!!! I'm thinking of you.

Welcome LadyGecko! How are you finding being pregnant and having an under 2? My son is 2 & half and I'm soooo tired!!!

Been feeling so sick the last few days! Reassuring but not nice lol. I didn't feel this ill with my daughter! Think I had a grumpy hormonal day today too, everyone's in the bad books lol.

Hi Mrs B. - I was nauseous all the way through with my son...so I reckon the sicker you are, the higher chance of a boy hehe. I always had a feeling I'd have all boys and I'm nauseous now just like I was with my son...hmmm... :)

Mah - well done with finishing the bar. How do you feel you did? I hope all goes well with your scan on Tuesday!!!!! I'm thinking of you.

Welcome LadyGecko! How are you finding being pregnant and having an under 2? My son is 2 & half and I'm soooo tired!!!

I'm doing ok this time round a little tired but ok, its such hard work with a toddler....they never stop lol....

I'm guessing I'm having a boy this time around so far very little nausea thankfully....I have had hyperemesis with my last two pregnancies ....both girls x

Hi Mrs B. - I was nauseous all the way through with my son...so I reckon the sicker you are, the higher chance of a boy hehe. I always had a feeling I'd have all boys and I'm nauseous now just like I was with my son...hmmm... :)

Interesting a few people have said that to me, I have also read that a lot of people are sicker with their second regardless of gender. Will be interesting to see :)

The heaving has started for me...was heaving and nauseous all the way through with the first and was REALLY hoping for a different pregnancy this time round, but oh well!!

Anyone else getting hurt a lot? I twisted my ankle the day after I found out I was pregnant (fell in one of those pot holes in the park walking after my son). So had a really bad ankle for that weekend, then it hurts every now and then. And last night I woke to pee at 3am (not enjoying the extra peeing!) and my knee started hurting. I'm hobbling today cause it hurts. I know the pregnancy releases a hormone and makes your ligaments loose, but I can't remember being so crippled with my son ha ha

I never had morning sickness and I had a girl! So there could be something in that theory. Hoipe all you ladies are ok, and welcome ladyghecko :)

Been having some spotting which was making me worry, but trying to stay upbeat. We want this baby so much.

Mah - let us know how you get on today with your scan!!!

Shabutie - keep positive, unless it's very heavy bleeding, hopefully all is well. How is your nausea this time round (if you had none with your girl).

I drive 55 miles to get to my office (only work in the office half the week, I work from home the other half so I can be with my son) and I almost threw up on my steering wheel this morning. I told my husband I can't go through this again, so only two children for us - he said that we have to have three ha ha, wish they could do the hard part.

Dont think they ever fully understand what it is to be pregnant. :haha:

I havent had any sickness, yet! I go feel sick sometimes but havent actually been. So whether that means I am having another girl I dont know lol. I love the girl name we have, so I dont mind. Boys names, me and Rick have different views. I like his name he picked, but he doesnt like my name I chose lol.

Hi Shabutie. With our first I had a girls name I liked and my husband agreed and he chose a boy name that I loved. This time we have kept same girls name as a choice but the boys name had a debate on. We changed it four times, but found one we both agree on...such a hard job lol.

Got my scan date in - Monday 23rd September. I'll be 13w+3d!! Can't believe it's this late, my first was at 11/12 weeks. I guess they aren't in a rush when you've already had one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->