Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

9babiesgone we certainly do! Have you seen your mw? How did it go? I don't see anyone until 24th March!

Hi ladies! How is everyone this morning?
Darling I'd love to be your bump buddy! In fact can I be everyone's bump buddy? I'm greedy lol. :haha:
It's my birthday today and I woke up feeling incredibly blessed. I so wanted to be pregnant for it! So today I am a married, pregnant 28-year-old. Can't get much better than that!
Hubby bought me a couple of pressies and he's taking me out shopping tomorrow. :happydance: Today I'm going out for lunch with a couple of my best friends (who already know and are very excited!) and we're going out for dinner with my parents in the evening.
Happy Birthday! I will be your bump buddy, and I want to be everyone's buddy too, even though I don't really know what it means :haha:

Someone please explain,lmao

Hi Everyone!!!! Especially to the new ladies ! HI! Welcome!!!!
I don't know how to keep up with my job, this board and my new obsession:
https://thecavegirlcode.wordpress.com
Too many fun things to do.
I'm sorry to hear that so many of you are having a hard time sleeping. I've been collapsing at 11, up at 7. I think its mostly because I quit coffee last week (lucky timing), but - as I'm learning - EVERYTHING CAN CHANGE SO FAST!!!!! Tomorrow could be dif.

Had a long talk w my mom who said she had bad morning sickness with all 4 births. Plus side: Hypershort labors (4hrs for baby #1 to 30 mins for the last). Lets hope I get ALL the genetic inheritance, and not only the pukey half.

Does anyone know how soon thay find out if yr having twins w/o an ultrasound btw? They run rampant in my family, and Im 37, so there's a stronger-than-usual chance.

You guys are all the best!!!! I don't want to have one bumb buddy because I love having ALL OF YOU!!!!! Pumpkin Bumpers Ahoy!

Thanks laura6914...makes me feel better :)

How are you feeling?

anything to help. :)

i dont feel pregnant at all. bad back ache and belly cramps. just how i felt last time so not worrying much. how about you? any signs yet?
xxx

We're all going to have very long signatures once we get everyone in there! Lol.
It's just sharing the journey really Girlnextdoor! You're going in my signature now :haha:

We're all going to have very long signatures once we get everyone in there! Lol.
It's just sharing the journey really Girlnextdoor! You're going in my signature now :haha:
Ok, haha! I am so excited that there are so many of us with close due dates!

I added you to my siggy, and you too, Darling!

My BBS are sore and I'm having cramps in my belly but thats it so far.
Yeah mine are to. But they always get sore when AF is looming so i thought nothing of it.When are you due hun?

I was part of the October Bumpkins last year, so weird to be here again.
Perhaps we should put pur names and due dates on the first page so we can all keep track, we can add on the sex of our babies and things as we go along. :shrug: just a thought.

Ooh that'd be nice Laura! Then we can keep track.

I was part of the October Bumpkins last year, so weird to be here again.
Perhaps we should put pur names and due dates on the first page so we can all keep track, we can add on the sex of our babies and things as we go along. :shrug: just a thought.

Thats a great idea :hugs: Glad you thought og it :thumbup:
How would we get back to the first page????

I think Darling would just need to edit her first post to add all our details.

yeah the original OP needs to adanvance edit it. Or a new thread could be started. :shrug: xx

It would be a great idea.

I have had the worst day at work, I just wanted to cry all day and had to keep going to the bathroom to shed a tear or too. On the plus side work is so busy I have no time to focus on being pregnant.

Girlnextdoor haven't a clue about the protocol I just thought it would be nice to have friends to share the journey with. I think you just add my name to your signature bit. I'll add you too. Yay! I have three bump buddies now!

Welcome Laura! X

Girlnextdoor haven't a clue about the protocol I just thought it would be nice to have friends to share the journey with. I think you just add my name to your signature bit. I'll add you too. Yay! I have three bump buddies now! Crystal? Gorgeous name!

Welcome Laura! X

Leeze are you on an iPhone too? I wondered if that has anything to do with it?

no - on a laptop that's a fairly new one and is normally good with modern stuff!!! It's too much for my none-technological brain to figure out right now though!! How difficult are the banners to make, could those of us who can't get it try to make them ourselves in some way? I love the one with the baby and pumpkin on!! I want one!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!! Especially to the new ladies ! HI! Welcome!!!!
I don't know how to keep up with my job, this board and my new obsession:
https://thecavegirlcode.wordpress.com
Too many fun things to do.
I'm sorry to hear that so many of you are having a hard time sleeping. I've been collapsing at 11, up at 7. I think its mostly because I quit coffee last week (lucky timing), but - as I'm learning - EVERYTHING CAN CHANGE SO FAST!!!!! Tomorrow could be dif.

Had a long talk w my mom who said she had bad morning sickness with all 4 births. Plus side: Hypershort labors (4hrs for baby #1 to 30 mins for the last). Lets hope I get ALL the genetic inheritance, and not only the pukey half.

Does anyone know how soon thay find out if yr having twins w/o an ultrasound btw? They run rampant in my family, and Im 37, so there's a stronger-than-usual chance.

You guys are all the best!!!! I don't want to have one bumb buddy because I love having ALL OF YOU!!!!! Pumpkin Bumpers Ahoy!

not too sure about the twins bit but I guess when they're checking for heartbeat they might find 2 obvious heartbeats

I'm with you on the bump buddy thing - I want to be bump buddies with the whole group too!!! :friends:

fingers crossed for short and painless births!! I'm with you on that one! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->