Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

PS - anyone having any "toilet problems" today? I had bad constipation again then had to run very quickly to the toilet as I got bad cramps (not pregnancy related ones!! :blush:) - luckily no accidents though - just a bit embarrassing at work!!

Hehe! I've got the opposite problem.. I can't stop going! I'm not usually very.. erm.. regular! :blush:

Hi girls I'm on my phone here at work just wanting to check in on everyone's day! Glad to see you're all getting on pretty well so far, me too! I feel alright just the backache that is very uncomfortable and irritating. It's usually not too intense just dull but once in a while it gets uglier and is accompanied by a pressure-like ache in my pelvic/tummy area :wacko:
Leeze & darling: I have actually been "going" a bit lately. Everyone said I'd be constipated and I was dreading that it's so awful as I normally am not very regular as it is and hate being uncomfortable! But the past few days I've gone more than once a day! What do you know haha!
I would just like go be buddies with everyone also!! And I think it's a wonderful idea to get a bit organized as well now that we've all found eachother. Maybe the thread creator could Re-name this thread or begin a new one and make a nice list of our names and EDDs!!
Lovely to be able to look to you all everyday for support!
PS: I'll do the banner again when I get home (5pm east coast US time)
I really think that the problem is simply that after a certain amount of time after the "code" is active, the banner starts to fall apart so you have to copy the code pretty quickly after it's posted :shrug:
:hugs:

Oh, just to add something interesting. I told my good friend who is 14 weeks along about my symptoms and explained that I have similar symptoms before AF and that this is just more intense and constant so it more or less feels like I'm getting a really-heavy period. ... And she said "yup that's how I felt my entire first trimester so try to get used to it".
Ughh! :dohh: but I just keep telling myself (sometimes out-loud) that I can handle whatever it is, as long as it means there's a healthy little baby growing in there! :cloud9:

Hey Whitney! That's a cool idea. I'm just a bit worried we might lose a few along the way. Can I actually just rename the existing thread?

Re the banner which I adore and desperately want.. yes please!!

Ok ladies I am repeating this fantastic article written by Ouverture who has just moved on to Second Tri for those of you who may have missed it as it is sooo reassuring and lovingly written... and because I know some of you are still worrying about hpt lines fading.. yeah you know who you are!!! ;-)

So here it is.

"Ladies it's been fabulous! I'm heading over to 2nd tri at 13 weeks because I feel like emotionally, etc. I'm ready to start tackling 2nd tri problems and move on from the constant worry and wonder.

That said, I've learned a TON in the last 13 weeks! I'm seeing SO many new mama's out there, congrats to you all."

*Enjoy this time. You'll look back on 1st tri and say 'ummm, wow. Where did the time go?'.

*Guess what? YOU ARE NORMAL! ! ! Odds are, your pregnancy, and all those things you are experiencing ARE NORMAL and you are going to have a healthy ! ! ! Remember that your body is about to undergo some major changes, and is experiencing a rush of hormones the likes it has never seen. You will feel and experience twinges and pains and symptoms you've never had before, and guess what? They are NORMAL

*Cramping, especially in the first few weeks is a good sign! If you aren't bleeding, then the cramping is likely your uterus stretching out and getting ready for baby. By ten weeks pregnant, your uterus grows from the size of a fist to the size of a grapefruit. Now, remember when you were a kid, which was the last time you experienced such drastic growth over such a short time; growing pains HURT! And so does your uterus

*Most spotting is really just a subchorionic bleed or implantation or fluke thing - you only need to worry (as hard as it is not too) if it is bright red and accompanied by mega cramps. If you search these boards, many of us (including myself for 4 days!) had spotting. . .pink, brown, tinged mucous, etc.. . .and found out it was absolutely nothing to worry about. If you are concerned, see your practitioner! Odds are, everything is fine though. ***Side Note*** If you are RH-Negative and experience spotting, PLEASE see the practitioner so you can get Rhogam. . .

*Symptoms come and go, and are different for everybody! It's totally normal to feel great one day and horrible the next. Even your boobs will be more sore some days than others. Again, DON'T WORRY unless you are bleeding red and cramping badly!

*MMC (missed miscarriage), despite what we read here, is really really REALLY rare. Remember that women come to a forum like this for support; we're bound to see more sad stories than good ones. . .again, odds are, you are fine and normal and please don't stress until you are IN a doctors office being told that sadly, something actually is wrong.

*Sex is OK! No amount of will knock a healthy pregnancy out of you. You may spot a bit, as your cervix is sensitive. Have fun, enjoy your partner. . .because in a few short months there will be a dry spell. (side note: Sex is only off limits if your practitioner says it is. . .)

*Remember that for men, this whole pregnancy thing is very abstract; especially before they can feel the baby move themselves, or see it move on an ultrasound. Don't worry if you feel they are being unsupportive, right now, they are more concerned about that fact that some little alien being is making you absolutely miserable. . .let him care for you the way he does, and he'll most likely start getting more excited later.

*If you spend too much time worrying, you'll miss out and all the important things; working on your relationship with your OH, and just relaxing and thinking about the baby inside of you.

I guess my point here is that it is TOTALLY normal to worry - but many many of our fears turn up to be unfounded. All that said, don't let anybody discount your fears and worries either! But you don't want to look back on 1st tri and say to yourself 'why was I so bloody worried about that?'

"Congrats ladies! H&H 9 months to you all!

Right you are! What about the Halloween Harpies ;-P
Samhaim Sirens? Lol. Any other preferences?

Hi girls! Do u mind if I join you? I am due 26th October!

You all sound like a lovely bunch!

anyone out there who is 4 weeks 4 days pregnant & due on oct 30th ???

Hi girls,

I hope you don't mind if I join you. I'm due on October 24th. Although given I can barely remember my own name at this point in time, I may well have got that wrong!

I'm 38 and this is my first baby. I am excited and worried in equal measure - and hungry. ALL.THE.TIME.

xx

Oh good! In that case I will introduce myself

laura/25/N Wales/accounts assistant/ also hungry all day everyday!

Hi Waitress! Great to see you here! We were just discussing changing the thread name (haven't the foggiest how I do that but I'm hoping one of these savvy ladies will tell me how to do it!) Crystal had the idea of making a list of all our names and due dates. There are quite a few of us on here though (yeah thanks for that Crystal! Lol) We also have a fabulous banner that some of us have managed to work and some of us (i.e. me!) can't make it work. So Crystal is going to post it again later for those of us who don't have it yet. There.. all up to speed!

Hi!! How are you today? I am feeling quite normal today, is that bad?

Nobody I am loving your pregnant lady ticker! I could stare at it all day! :rofl: That sounded really dodgy!!! Lol. Seriously, it's fascinating!

Feeling good is never a bad thing!:thumbup:

There are so many of us! Something must have been in the water lol

I can't stop staring at it either lol! To think that is really happening is crazy! How does everything still work all squished up like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->