Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Hey Angie - it was me not Krissi - ignore your mum like waitress said its your choice i did like your previous name and you were going to shorten it too? Was it to JD? which i think is great! Im glad everyone likes Emma Angie i love Emmie have been thinking of using Emmie x

Oh oops! LOL baby brain again! I was thinking either Jacob Darrin or Jackson Darrin, to shorten it to JD.

angelique i personally love the name Gavin, then again you guys are the parents so it should be your choice really !! stick with what you want.. emma is such a nice name.. xx youre going for english names !! xx

Hope everyone is doing fine today, enjoy your weekend !

waitress .. yay for baby kicking !! xxx

Charleigh was very quiet yesterday but woke me up to lots of kicks at 6am this morning!!

I will post my bump pic this morning when I am at my mums xxx

Bump pic taken last week so probably 22 + 1

https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s110/roxystaffie/Bump127.jpg

Awful pic I know but my mums flas always blinds me lol!!

lovely pic krissi.. youve got such a big bump at 22 + 1 im jealous !! xx

wahay - more bump pics!!! Krissi and Babyhopes - both of your bumps are absolutely adorable!!! :thumbup:

Waitress - really sorry to hear about your dog, that sounds like a scary experience for you. Glad she's doing better now. :hugs:

Pink - I keep buying cute baby girl things too, I've got a parcel from email at the post office I need to collect this morning. Am very excited!!

On the name issue, I agree it's totally personal. Definitely not up to mothers or MILs to decide!!! I like Gavin, Jacob, Jackson, Emma and Emmie!!!! OH and I had thought about Emmeline for a while but then figured she'd probably end up being called Emma or Emily by most people anyway!!

Having a lazy-ish weekend this one. OH and I had been invited out to 2 social events (mainly drinks in bar then possible food later on) but I've said I don't want to go - not in the mood to be in busy boozy places at the moment. Need calm and quiet and a nice comfy seat!!!! We might go out tomorrow into Central London and have a wander along the river if the weather is nice. That's my idea of fun at the moment!!!!!! Xxx

Hi Ladies,

Excellent bumps Krissi and BabyHopes. I will get mine uploaded at some point, we took a new one this morning!

Names - I am also a fan of Emma (but am also biased as it is my name!! :)) we haven't discussed names with anyone, people ask us, but i say we don't want to talk about them as we don't want other peoples views to sway us. So that is one thing we are keeping from friends and family.

Pink - I am also worrying about the girl/boy thing, we were told it was a girl by two different people at our 20 week scan. But i will be double checking at our 28 week scan to make sure they also agree!

Waitress - sorry to hear about your dog, i hope all is okay now.

x

I dont want to see any more bump pics just making me green with envy lol! Fab bump Krissi...im so jealous! xxx

Had a bbq today for dh's birthday ..had such a lovely day, his family came over...havent stopped all day, have been like superwoman last couple of days when it comes to the housework..i hope its not just nesting but that i have finally got my backside into gear and that im going to keep on top things from now on as its so nice to have everything organised and tidy! Off to north devon on monday so tomorrow busy day finishing the packing and then going to sil's for dinner and then heading to pick my mum up as she is coming with us and we are heading off early monday morning so will be easier for her to sleep over tomorrow evening. OMG my mother for 5 nights...im not sure this break will be much of a break.. hehe!

glad you had a fab time with the bbq pink sparkle, im quite crazy too when it comes to cleaning lol, i put it down to nesting :haha: enjoy your trip to devon !! and your mum coming over. xx

I have the cleaning bug too at the moment although it gets harder every day as the bump expands. I have a little video of bump moving which I will post later it's so cute!!

Happy V day for yesterday - Pink Sparkle! And I hope you have a lovely time in Devon - weather-permitting! (and mother-permitting!!)

I haven't quite got the cleaning bug yet but have been doing a lot of clearing out of old things to make more space for the LO and starting to get prepared for the new place (even though it will be a few months yet I don't want to have lots to do when heavily pregnant or with a new-born!)

yay - post the video, Krissi! sounds fab. I've been feeling lots more movement in the last few days but nothing yet that I can see. I'm so excited for that day to come soon!

Must be V-day today for lots of the group - for anyone due on actual Halloween - so happy V-day for you all!!! Mine's tomorrow. Feels amazing to almost be here. xxx

I have amended my due date following last scan and also measurements from midwife today to my original due date of 31st October so.............................................

HAPPY V DAY TO ME!!!!!!!!

I have amended my due date following last scan and also measurements from midwife today to my original due date of 31st October so.............................................

HAPPY V DAY TO ME!!!!!!!!

Happy V day honey :happydance::happydance:

ive been feeling muffled kicks but it stops everytime i put mine or dhs hand on the bump !! i sure hope it is what i think it is after so long ! it only happens after a meal

That's when my little Guy is most active too... right after I eat... I'm sure that's what you are feeling yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->