Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

I had bigger kicks today too right after my evening meal. Particularly after my large helping of ice cream followed by chocolate mousse!!!!! :haha:

Ooooohh yum!!! Sounds amazing! I've been craving chocolate and am contiplating making fudge to satisfy the craving.

So, they called about my dog today. And I have to take him to the pound tomorrow by noon, and will be issued a dog bite citation. And have to go through a dangerous animal hearing, I'm having everyone I know who knows my dog write a statement saying he is not dangerous. I'm so upset!!

As for me, I've been very light headed today with a weird headache on the left side of my head. I think its the heat, its intense today.

Good news, I put my stroller and caraway on layaway today, its from a little second hand boutique, its a $240 dollar stroller and seat combo, I got it for $89 and its barely used. I also traded some old kids stuff in and got it for $66 total! Total score! Can't wait to pick it up, its lime green with grey and black polka dots, I love it!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

sorry about your dog angelique and sorry about your light-headedness, i do hope you are eating frequently as this could be the cause, i found out it helps me when i eat frequently !

Leeze, yay for big kicks.. thats awesome,. mine stopped . even the onesi felt were very muffled.. and that mousse sounds awesome.. i agree ive been craving loadz of chocolate !

thanks lovelies! I've been feeling really excited and special all day today because of V day! Like a birthday but better!!! And my LO keeps kicking me to remind me she's there which is lovely.

Happy V day to Angelique too :happydance:

Angie - sorry to hear you need to take your dog to a dangerous animal hearing - good idea to get everyone you know to write letters of support. I agree with Babyhopes - good to eat frequently and also drink lots of water. I feel for you in the heat - it's got quite a bit cooler here now and I don't often wish for cooler weather in the summer, except for this year!! I love the sound of your new stroller, what a lovely thing to buy!

I'm feeling exhausted today, definitely need to get more rest. I feel so tired all day at work at the moment but then when I get home I want to make the most of the evening so I'm not going to bed as early as I should do! Oops!!

Well, ladies, not long till 3rd trimester now!! Suddenly the time seems to be going a bit quicker. I'm hoping that OH and I will go out next weekend and get the rest of the essentials in for when the LO arrives - it was recommended to me not to leave stuff till 3rd tri because it becomes more difficult with less energy etc again. I have to admit, I'm starting to struggle a bit already - getting round London transport often involves lots of stairs and I'm already finding them quite difficult!!

Right, time to laze about on the sofa and watch some trashy TV! Enjoy the rest of your day/evening everyone :hugs:

Uuuuuugh.... ladies.... so I saw a pic of myself from our swim day.... I gotta tell you I now feel like a cow... no more chocolate, no more sugar, its all fruit and veggies from here on out... I haven't gained much, just 5 pounds, but I did gain some weight before getting pregnant and I have GOT to start eating better. I'm also gonna start walking in the evenings, nothing major, just some.activity to make me feel better.

I know I can't "diet" but if I'm eating healthy foods and walking, I'm bound to get in better shape. I'm so irritated at myself right now. Sorry for the rant

Oh leeze I hope u are drinking loads of water etc u feel you on the tiredness bit xx

Angelique I'm shopping this weekend too as I don't want to leave stuff for later. I might be repeating myself but I can't wait for my antenatals to start Monday!!

Hope everyone is doing well xx not long till third tri!!!

Ive gained 9 kilos already in this preg and I think ur allowed only 12! Oops!! X

hee hee - I've gained 7 kilos already too!!! I think I'm banking on going on lots of long walks when the LO is here! And breastfeeding is meant to burn off 500 calories a day!!!! Mind you, I did swim 20 lengths this morning so I feel a bit better about my recent choc-fest!!!

I wish we got antenatal we have to pay for outs which I think is sooo wrong!!

good idea swimming Leeze !! xx im planning on walking on the treadmill and swimming if i can..

oh by the way we are paying for our antenatals as well !! 1200 dirhams.. converted to £ would be £ 200

so yeah not cheap x

when you say antenatals - do you mean your antenatal classes? That's rubbish that you have to pay for them if so! I get 4 free classes at my hospital, although reading the description of them they don't sound that great really!! But, with all the other expenses at the moment I'd hate to have to pay for them.

yep i mean my antenatal classes where theyre going to teach us about the birthing process and health in pregnancy and after care etc.. although this is not in the same hospital that i am going to deliver, i am sure that you have to pay for them here. :(

Hi ladies, how are you all? Happy V day to those who've just passed it!
Things with me are good, just submitted my maternity leave paperwork today and feeling a bit... well sad to be honest. I got a real hit of how much I'm going to miss the people I work with. Not the job, don't get me wrong! But I've been working with some fabulous people and I'm going to really miss them. :nope: So looking forward to meeting bubs of course, but think it's going to be very weird when I'm sitting at home thinking, it's the first day of term and I'm not there...
Anyways, otherwise I'm ok. I keep buying clothes at the minute which is so bad for my bank account! I've bought about 8 maxi dresses in the past couple of weeks because they're so comfy and they aren't maternity either, so I'll be able to wear them afterwards :happydance: However, did something a little naughty the other day and bought two dresses that I can't possibly wear now :haha: I'm going to use them as an incentive, I'm so determined to keep exercising till the end and get back to the gym about 6-8 weeks after the birth.
I have my hypnobirthing class on Sunday, I'm so excited!

Anyone know how a kilo converts to a pound? I don't... but I know I'm determined not to gain another ounce. I have plenty of reserved calories stored up, and baby draws from that as well as food eaten.

I stocked my fridge with fresh watermelon, sweet white peaches, grapes and plums. I have been craving fruit, and I love this time of year where its all so fresh and inexpensive. My kids too, I give them fruit instead of junk, I hate when kids just eat junk!

As for birthing classes.... some are offered free here, some are paid. I wont be taking any, as I just have c-sections anyway and wont be laboring. Although, a good breast feeding class, is a must!! If you have never done it, or struggled with it, it is such a help!! I looooooved nursing my babies, its a bonding experience that is second to none. Although I do also use a bottle when needed. I'm no do or die breast feeding advocate, I just found it extremely rewarding.

Hope everyone is having a great day

Uuuuuuuuuugh!!!! I was in a kids store today, and a mom had twin babies a boy and a girl, tiny, 2 weeks old.... and it made me want my little Guy here SO bad!!!! I can't wait to cuddle and rock him!!!!

shopping can be addicitve pielette.. xx glad youre on mat leave although yeah you will be missing people at work. good luck for your classes starting sunday !!

angelique, sorry i have no idea how to convert lol . good job on all the fruits you got.. i didnt know you were having a section and a breastfeeding class sounds like a great idea. xx

I am going to a breastfeeding class with my cousin who is also pregnant I think we are going next week. I won't be doing the antenatal classes as I feel £150 can be better spent elsewhere.

So tired at the moment and I feel really frumpy! Pumpkin kicks all the time but I keep feeling it in my vagina which is horrible luckily this isn't all the time. Her new fave trick is kicking Paul in the ear, he swears he can hear her swooshing about lol!!

thats such awesome news about the kicks krissi, mine were so vague and muffled and the first time i felt it was about a day or two ago and even then they were not proper kicks and they stop as soon as i lay my palm over my belly.. i hate my placenta !! lol

i agree £150 is far too expensive. im paying 200 for my stupid class but im hoping it will be worth it as im clueless about many things. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->