Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Haha! Glad it's not just me!

IzzyAnt88 someone (who knows who she is ;-P) wants me to make a list of us all!) Can I delegate the list compiling?? Lol

I have cold symptoms but no cold. Just stuffy nose and a random sore throat that visits occasionally. Before my bfp I wondered if this could be a pregnancy symptom. I think it is.

https://www.mybannermaker.com/proce...CMzciO3M6MTA6Im92ZXJsYXlhbXQiO3M6MToiMCI7fQ==

CLICK ON THIS ASAP if you want the pumpkin banner!!
Go to this page and copy the code to your signature ladies! Welcome to the newbies!!

So what are we naming our group/thread? The pumpkin bumps? The pumpkin belly girls? Girls expecting pumpkins?
LOL it's all cute. I'm SO excited!!!!

Oh I give up! When I view the saved banner it never has the pumpkin and baby! Thanks for trying though.

Well what about the Pregnant Pumpkins?

Oh I give up! When I view the saved banner it never has the pumpkin and baby! Thanks for trying though.

Well what about the Pregnant Pumpkins?

I don't get it!! when I click on the link it comes up with the full banner. Did you say you're on a phone?

Just met with the MW! She was so cool. We had a really long conversation (just an initial "meet and greet") and I feel really lucky. I took her my bloodwork (which I had done last year) and she said with my stats the only thning to worry about is twins (about 8% chance with age+family background; thank got no fertility drugs or I'd be in couble trouble)

I think we're going to plan for a homebirth, unless its twins or something kookie happens. The whole thing made me REALLY BELEIVE I'm preg - now I'm really euphoric!!!!!

Hello to the EVEN NEWER NEWBIES!!!!!

I love all the different creative names!!!!

One idea: I could set up an "open" google doc that anyone can edit to build a list of names/emails/etc. so no one person needs to compile everything. Would that work???

On my iPhone but I just checked that on my Mac and it just shows a green background with the wording and no pumpkin. That's so weird! And annoying! Grrr!

I got it!! I'm so happy, my signature got the pumpkin and baby in it!

I don't mind about names for the group, I think they're all great! Or we could even have "We're all expecting a little pumpkin" to fit in with our banner! As you can see, I'm very excited about the banner!!! :haha:

Darling - thanks for that lovely post about the 1st trimester!

Oh, and a strange thing just happened to me. My lovely cat that I've had for 8 years, he's a rescue cat and he's never sat on my knee before (unless I've lifted him up and held him down and even then he struggles after about 5 seconds). He just got onto my knee of his own accord and then snuggled up and went to sleep. I've heard before that cats are sensitive to our emotions and hormones. I'm wondering if it's just a coincidence but I can't help but think that somehow he's attracted to the pregnancy hormones and it's making him want to be nurtured. It's a nice thought, anyway!! :haha:

I've just fallen asleep on the sofa for about an hour too, felt really nice!! Making up for those 5.30 am starts!!

Lovely to see such a friendly and welcoming group, and hello :hi: to any newcomers xx :hugs:

DrM so glad you're feeling good! Glad you hit it off with your midwife too. Over here we aren't guaranteed that the mw who looks after us in pregnancy will deliver during labour. It really sucks. Some people hire a private mw here to looks after them all the way through and delivers at the end. Very costly I would imagine! I don't meet mine until 24th March!
I had my son at home unfortunately I got a very young mw who hadnt experienced labour herself and massively underestimated how far along I was and who advised me that my son was posterior and that it was fine to proceed. If that happens to you DEMAND to go to hospital and have an epidural! But a more experienced mw would have said to me 'trust me honey you're gonna need pain relief!' My tens and homeopathy didnt cut the mustard! This time around I'll probably opt for the birthing suite at our hospital bug mainly that's because my husband was so traumatised by the experience but I would definitely recommend it!! There is nothing like knowing you are in your own home tucked up in your own bed with your new baby! I felt a bit cheated of my homebirth but after the labour was sheer bliss and it even began to snow shortly after his debut! It was magical!
I think the open Google doc is a great idea (well I would lol).

Excuse a minute Leeze but NO FAIR!!! WAAAAAAAH!!!! I WANT ONE!!! :cry:

sorry hon, I wish I could send it over to you!!

I just checked and it's still showing the baby and pumpkin on it when I go in. Strange because when I looked yesterday it only had the words

Would it help if you copied the link from mine or would that totally not work either?

https://i.imgur.com/EqbDp.gif

silly me - I tried to copy and paste the link into my message but it just brought up the banner again. I promise I'm not trying to show off!!

hi there. due date is 10/31. Symptoms include the weird sleep thing, and a fair amount of cm.

YESSSS!!!!! You guys would not believe the lengths I have gone to to get that! Lol
Had to swipe hubby's phone but behold! The pumpkin was there but spent ten minutes trying to copy it but it wouldn't let me copy. So I had to write the cold out in longhand!! (or computer equivalent??) Grrr!!

oh man I just fell asleep for about 4 hours, and I couldnt wake up apparently bc my 2 kids didnt even tryt o wake me up. weird but good. I feel so bad though. I hope that I dont pass out like that again, bc I couldnt control it. I need to go see a doctor soon.

It's tough when you've got children isn't it? I just want to sleep during the day! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->