Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

It is very hard!!!

I need an break so this weekend I think I am going to ask oh to watch the kids so I cna get some more sleep.

I've told two of my girlfriends. I'd go insane if I didn't tell anyone. Won't be telling anyone else now though until first tri is over. Probably should tell my husband though..
:rofl:

Told my mum and sisters, those are people I would go to if anything should go wrong so they would find out anyway. Don't want to jinx anything by telling any friends or collegues just yet

We have already told our parents, siblings, and a few close friends. Otherwise everyone else will have to wait. Extended family, friends and coworkers i guess we'll tell sometime around 10-12 weeks. This is our first pregnancy so we're thinking positively, but if anything were to go "wrong" I'd be thankful to have a good support system. :flower:

wow I have of course told oh, but that is it. not till 2nd trimester am I telling anyone.

You guys have been busy while I've been at work, falling asleep. lol. I'm finally free and laying down before an early evening out with friends.

You are all free to make me a bump buddy! I'm starting to think we should just make a Pumpkin Babies list so I'll know who to add! ;)

Hope everyone is well today. Are any of you ladies getting a tight belly already? My stomach feels like it does the day after I do a series of crunches! And I know I haven't worked out recently at all..... :haha:

I've told two of my girlfriends. I'd go insane if I didn't tell anyone. Won't be telling anyone else now though until first tri is over. Probably should tell my husband though..
:rofl:
Ditto, told two friends. I would go crazy if not. My mom was visiting this past weekend and it was SO hard for me not to tell her. I felt like a spy too because she kept using my computer so I had to keep making sure I wasn't leaving any pregnancy proof! She has been begging me to have another one, but I have always told her we were done :haha: she is going to be so happy when I tell her, which is why I want to wait until I know everything is looking good.

Told my mum and sisters, those are people I would go to if anything should go wrong so they would find out anyway. Don't want to jinx anything by telling any friends or collegues just yet
This is one of the reasons I almost told my mom. When I miscarried in November, I really needed my mom because she has always been there for me. But, I decided not to tell her because I didn't want her way of finding out we were trying to be so sad. This whole weekend, I kept thinking "I should just tell her... No, I want to wait until I see the heartbeat...".

One thing that really sucks about not telling people is that you can't whine about feeling like crap.

I told what I consider my safety net. Thing is, many people knew we were trying because with artificial insem, it had to be planned just right. So, have gotten a lot of questions!

awe, for me it wasnt known by any family that we were trying. bc most of my family wouldnt approve, dont know why they just wouldnt.

I am due october 23rd. This is my first pregnancy and could really use someone to talk who is going through the same thing.

From the due date calendar I did says I'm due Oct. 29.

I want to tell people so badly but don't want to do it too soon.

I do wish I could tell my staff as I am feeling crappy and they are making things difficult for me at work. A little less moaning and more support would be great.

Hippylittlej give them hell!!!! then you can blame it on pregnancy hormones! Hehehe!!!

Welcome ladies! They are plenty of us on this thread so they'll always be someone to support you. We're a nice lot if I do say so myself! ;-P

Lululamar I would love to be your bump buddy too! I'm collecting now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->