Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

i do know the doctors.. i love it.. its about the three doctors who actually read out problems and letters and explain stuff right... produced by dr phil, but its travis who is the main speaker.. love that show !

hee hee - X-factor - I love it too! Especially the ones at the beginning that are totally tone deaf and think they're the next big thing. Mind you, I always wonder why their friends and family don't tell them beforehand and why they let them go on national TV - that feels a bit mean! My OH claims to hate it but I can normally get him quite into it, and before I know it he's asking me which one we're going to vote for!!!

I'm looking forward to watching more trashy TV when my mat leave starts, I'm starting to gather together some trashy box-sets to lie in bed and watch in those last few weeks. Can't wait!

Bernie - good to see you on here :hugs:

I'm also wondering where babylove is - we haven't seen her on here for a while!! Hope she's ok

I just ate 3 crispy cornflake cakes and 2 flapjacks, now I'm feeling a bit sick!!!!

My oh the same Leeze i make him watch my girly programmes, the american shows in particular and he always ends up getting into them lol!

I havent watched the last couple of big brothers although i did watch celeb big bro last year when alex won ...i really enjoyed it actually (omg im admitting that lol!)

Ladies enjoy your tv as much as you can as i only ever have childrens programmes on now...not that i let them sit in front of it all day but its constantly on and if i turn it over i get tantrums from the 10yo or the nearly 2yo! Disney Junior gives me nightmares lol! x

Leeze very jealous may make some cornflake cakes mmmm!

Yep! That's the show Preethi, although not so much reading questions anymore... and they are adding Jillian Michael's who is amazing and to me the most motivating fitness person I have ever seen. I can't wait to be able to do her workouts again! Do you guys get the biggest loser over there? I'm also hooked on a show called the ghost Whisperer. Funny cuz I never used to watch TV lol

I watched the ghost whisperer i think the first series but im so far behind with it now and cant get back into it.

I love lots of american shows One Tree Hill, 90210, Criminal Minds, Nikita, Vampire Diaries, Brothers and Sisters (so sad its finished!), Teen Wolf...i could go on and on and on lol! I wish we had sky1 atlantic as they look like they have loads of good series on there. We have biggest loser and we can watch biggest loser usa on living too, i havent watched it though, did watch the last uk series was pretty good would love to go on it hehe! x

angelique, we get all the shows you are talking about, and pink all of what youre talking about too... lol we might be in the middle east but we have over 200,000 expats in dubai and most of them are british/american/canadian and our tv 's got pretty much everything, eastenders, coronation street, doctors, holby city, biggest loser, E! News (celebrity channel) everything xxx

i like watching the doctors, oprah, etc.. too

My oh the same Leeze i make him watch my girly programmes, the american shows in particular and he always ends up getting into them lol!

I havent watched the last couple of big brothers although i did watch celeb big bro last year when alex won ...i really enjoyed it actually (omg im admitting that lol!)

Ladies enjoy your tv as much as you can as i only ever have childrens programmes on now...not that i let them sit in front of it all day but its constantly on and if i turn it over i get tantrums from the 10yo or the nearly 2yo! Disney Junior gives me nightmares lol! x

Leeze very jealous may make some cornflake cakes mmmm!

Lmao! Oh ain't that the truth?!!! We pay for Sky only to watch kids tv! We don't watch much tv ourselves. I couldn't tell you whats in tbe charts but I know most of the kids tv themes by heart!

Oh my goodness I loooooove criminal minds!!!! Its sick and twisted but I still love it LOL. And I love biggest loser and NCIS. In fact I'm about to watch criminal minds in my recliner because I really am struggling to walk.... each step I take is excruciating

Morning girls I slept all night with no loo trips except my stupid boss text me at 3am... WTF I was so mad!!
Still I feel better for not having made a dozen trips, still I guess the constant getting up is good practise for what we have to come!!

We have Pauls daughter this weekend and really looking forward to it have loads planned and fingers crossed the reports for the weather seem good! I know I will be exhausted by the end of it but its the first time we get her 2 days in a row so Paul is looking forward to it to and I am excited about doing family things.

My bedding bale arrived yesterday and I love it!!

Had my 28 week blood test thing yesterday, my god I hate blood tests and I got the woman who used to be a receptionist that has trained as a blood taker and she really hurt me. The lucozade made me feel drunk yuck!! Has everyone elses results been OK?
Mid wife for me on Monday and then the appointments are fortnightly... its getting close now!!

ugh krissi, i hate the lucozade as well.. its horrible.. although im glad the drink i got this time was cold and not warm atleast, so it was bearable.. but only just..

glad you have a nice weekend planned !! xxhope everything goes according to plan..

AFM, i have my scan and ctg in two hours.. this is with the doctor who said we should draw a line at 32 weeks and get her out.. im anxious and hoping to get some more answers.. so will update soon when im back x

I havent had my results back from 28 week bloods but would imagine that they only get in touch if theres a problem so fingers crossed i wont hear anything. Great news about the bedding bale and hope you have a lovely weekend with paul's daughter coming to stay x

Preethi - good luck for for your appointment fingers crossed you get the best possible news xxx

Angie - i love criminal minds the series we were on has just finished..cant wait for the new series to start..fingers crossed it comes back here. At the end of the last series JJ has just returned after they faked one of the agents deaths (cannot think of the name). It seemed like things may really change in the next series ...i hope not as i love it the way it is! You will have to tell me whats going on..im so impatient...mind you i have tv.com where i always read up what will happen in advance hehe! x

Good luck for your appointment today Preethi, hope all goes well.
Well done on making it through the night krissi, as ever I wasn't so lucky! I seem to be in a pattern now, I wake up around half 4, quarter to 5 needing the loo and then sleep for the rest of the night is pretty crap. Dave made me laugh this morning, he said bloody hell we need more toilet paper already, you go through it at a rate of knots! :haha:
No I don't hear anything from my blood tests either, I assume if they're fine I just don't get notified. It's funny, I used to have a real phobia of blood tests. When I was a kid I had one blood test which was awful and ever since I've been petrified of them. But lately I think I'm starting to lose the fear - the nurses who do it at my hospital are so good at it, which is why I refuse to go anywhere else to have it done.
I'm having lunch with a friend today which I'm looking forward to, then I embark on a manic weekend! Tomorrow night we have birthday drinks in London with one of Dave's friends. Then Saturday morning I have my usual spinning and training, then up to Bedfordshire for a 55th birthday barbecue during the day. Then off to a party Saturday evening, and a family picnic on Sunday. Going to be absolutely knackered...

I dont have a prob with needles or blood tests the only thing i dont like is seeing how much blood they take makes me feel queasy and light headed so just make sure i dont watch. Dont like seeing the blood after either in the vials (think thats the right word).

Pielette you do have a busy weekend ahead ...sound like fun though x

good luck today, Preethi :hugs:

Krissi - that sounds great to have such a good sleep but how annoying about your boss texting you at 3am. What's that all about? GRR!!! I had a bit of a better sleep last night (only got up 3 times instead of 5!!). Makes a difference though! Have a lovely weekend with Paul's daughter - how old is she?

Pielette - just reading about your weekend is making me feel tired!!!! I'm very impressed with all you've got planned. We're going to have a fairly quiet one, the plan is to go out "hospital list" shopping on Sat morning and not do much else with the weekend! I'll see if I can motivate myself to do a bit more sorting out of the junk in the flat but that will be about it.

Angie and Pink - you've both got me in the mood now to watch some good crime drama!!! I think I might need to check out Criminal Minds. Has anyone been watching The Killing, it's on in the UK at the moment on Thursday evenings (is a US series though). I think it's great, that's the main thing I'm watching on TV at the moment.

Did anyone watch Twilight last night? I think some of you have already seen the films - I've never seen any of them before. I did enjoy a lot of it but thought it could have been better - the 2nd half was much better when more of the action started!!

Feeling snowed under with work at the moment, but only 26 working days to go after today!!! Whoop whoop!!! xx

Pielette, your weekend plans sound amazing, youve got so much going on.. !! have lots of fun !! xx

i didnt have my scan, it was just a CTG - non stress test, all was ok, from now on ill be having two appointments weekly, monday scans and thursday ctgs.

I'm so frustrated!! I can't get through to my Dr office and I need to talk to them! I swear something is not right.... Bubs is not moving like he should, when he does move its weak, and my bump has gotten smaller.... 3 people have commented on it. Plus last night I thought I was leaking fluid and I'm in so much pain it scares me. I'm dizzy and just don't feel well. Idk what to do!

Angie when in doubt ring the maternity ward at the hospital. If you feel something is wrong better to be safe than sorry and that's what they're there for. I hope you're ok. Try not to worry in the meantime. Keep us posted.:hugs:

You've got to get to hospital Angie, you need to be checked out. It could easily be nothing but you need to know! Can you get yourself there, can anyone take you?

Angie, get yourself to the hospital, there is no point in simply ringing them, im not saying anything is wrong, but if youre not well and youve got a bad feeling then atleast for the sake of your peace of mind, youve got to go in, please update us soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh angie i hope your ok hun like everyone else has said get yourself to hospital asap big hugs and update us asap! lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->