Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Leeze - I'm actually really upset by this. I've also had my sig edited ('edited' - it was removed!) during all of this which is very odd considering its been the same for the last 6 months! So I've lost my pumpkin buddies sig and had to re-do the one blue 'Kara is 32 weeks' one. I don't feel that free speech applies to this forum. I'm really fed up. Not one person backed me up on that thread. Everyone justs wants someone to take a pop at! Ignore me I'm upset. :)

Sorry Leeze - I have a bedside cot. Mothercare do them or 'pre-loved' on Ebay. X

Leeze - I'm actually really upset by this. I've also had my sig edited ('edited' - it was removed!) during all of this which is very odd considering its been the same for the last 6 months! So I've lost my pumpkin buddies sig and had to re-do the one blue 'Kara is 32 weeks' one. I don't feel that free speech applies to this forum. I'm really fed up. Not one person backed me up on that thread. Everyone justs wants someone to take a pop at! Ignore me I'm upset. :)

Aw, honey. I can totally understand why you're feeling upset. I do get really annoyed with this forum when people think it's ok to have a personal pop at someone and they struggle to express themselves without being critical of someone else - and then take other people's comments out of context. I just had a look over there and thought actually the OP was really helpful, I made a comment about this and about how I was surprised people aren't more supportive in 3rd trimester and already I've received a comment back about this. My response is now going to be to leave it well alone, because already I'm feeling angry about the response to that and I don't want to get into something where it does feel like people are just picking an argument for the sake of it. Sorry about your signature too, that sucks. :hugs:

Thanks Leeze. I was silly to let it get to me. My hormones and making me feel quite vulnerable and I can't walk very far anymore because of SPD pain and I'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself. Ignore me. Its these bloody hormones. It is funny though.. TTC was so supportive and that just hasn't followed through except here on our thread. So thanks. I'm just going to steer clear because I can't believe people can take offence to sych innocent comments. I was basically saying do whats feels right for you and I'm annoyed with myself for justifying myself to these people.

Ah Kara like Leeze says, don't let these women get to you! They're not worth it. I really do think that sometimes people just fancy a fight, for no good reason. It's like when some horrible people get road rage about absolutely nothing on the road, and make you feel like crap when you haven't done anything wrong. Sometimes I feel the same, that the support from TTC doesn't really come through, although there are some lovely women around. I tend to keep away from the silly arguments, cos it seems some people will carry it on no matter how reasonable we are :hugs:
I know it must be really hard when you've got very active daughters Angie! If all you're doing is sitting in a chair whilst watching the softball I don't see the problem, you just need to know to listen to your body and when you need to take a step back.

Just got back from my brother-in-law's, he's given us a lot of baby stuff he and his girlfriend had left over. In the process I got hit with the springy top of a baby gym (that probably makes no sense but I've no idea how to describe it), in my ribs and oh my God it hurt like hell :nope: So much so it made me cry and I felt like a complete idiot, I tried so hard to stop but it absolutely killed.
It throbbed for ages and now I feel really sore, although I think it's a mixture of that and the fact that I am literally being battered from the inside. Is anyone else feeling like this? My ribs are generally tender now, I think I'm feeling jabs rather than kicks but it's so painful sometimes it takes my breath away.

Thanks Leeze. I was silly to let it get to me. My hormones and making me feel quite vulnerable and I can't walk very far anymore because of SPD pain and I'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself. Ignore me. Its these bloody hormones. It is funny though.. TTC was so supportive and that just hasn't followed through except here on our thread. So thanks. I'm just going to steer clear because I can't believe people can take offence to sych innocent comments. I was basically saying do whats feels right for you and I'm annoyed with myself for justifying myself to these people.

Yes, don't feel the need to justify yourself. These people don't know anything about you and are clearly just looking for a fight. I think your comments were taken out of context, even after you explained them. Also, don't blame your hormones. It's perfectly natural to want to defend yourself when you're being attacked. I'm reminding myself that people that feel the need to pick a fight often have unresolved issues of their own and I don't want to get caught up in their problems. :hugs:

Pielette - sorry to hear about getting hit in the ribs by the baby gym. I tried to snuggle on the sofa yesterday next to my OH on my side and got a really nasty jabbing pain in my ribs for about 30 seconds or so. I wondered if it was a foot maybe. I've got this strange belly shaking sensation at the moment that I wonder if it's my baby's bum moving - it feels like an earthquake happening just behind my belly button and my whole bump shakes with the movement. It's not really painful though, just a bit of a shock whenever it happens. Mind you, I still feel a bit emotionally gushy whenever there's strong movements inside me. Feels so real and so exciting!!!

Oh, and talking of gushy - I had 2 big sneezes in a row this morning and a bit of pee came out. Nice. Note to self: remember to do those pelvic floor exercises!!! :haha:

Ah Kara like Leeze says, don't let these women get to you! They're not worth it. I really do think that sometimes people just fancy a fight, for no good reason. It's like when some horrible people get road rage about absolutely nothing on the road, and make you feel like crap when you haven't done anything wrong. Sometimes I feel the same, that the support from TTC doesn't really come through, although there are some lovely women around. I tend to keep away from the silly arguments, cos it seems some people will carry it on no matter how reasonable we are :hugs:
I know it must be really hard when you've got very active daughters Angie! If all you're doing is sitting in a chair whilst watching the softball I don't see the problem, you just need to know to listen to your body and when you need to take a step back.

Just got back from my brother-in-law's, he's given us a lot of baby stuff he and his girlfriend had left over. In the process I got hit with the springy top of a baby gym (that probably makes no sense but I've no idea how to describe it), in my ribs and oh my God it hurt like hell :nope: So much so it made me cry and I felt like a complete idiot, I tried so hard to stop but it absolutely killed.
It throbbed for ages and now I feel really sore, although I think it's a mixture of that and the fact that I am literally being battered from the inside. Is anyone else feeling like this? My ribs are generally tender now, I think I'm feeling jabs rather than kicks but it's so painful sometimes it takes my breath away.

Aw sweetie! You alright? Ah its rotten sometimes isnt it?:hugs:

Thanks ladies :flower:
I just feel really worn out, so tired and bruised! This little man is so flipping strong!

Ladies hi quick update I'm hooked on iv and gtg

My waters broke at the clinic before my speculum check

Planned c sec for 7am tmrw unless baby is in distress or I have contractions

I've had mild contractions every 10 mins but hoping it's tmrw as I'd like the steroids to work for 24hrs as it should

Update soon if I canxxxx

just updating some of the threads that babyhopes posts on....she just had her baby girl.....

Just had my baby girl at 9:41pm weighing 1.5 kgs

She is doing well in nicu without any intervention for breathing and she cried as well

I'm just expressing colostrum and recovering at the moment lots of painkillers thanks xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats preethi glad little one is a fighter xxx welcome to the world precious baby girl xxx

My waters are still leaking its horrible midwife says it will prob be like this til the end now grrrr plus i have thrush god i feel attractive lol!!

Im so sorry for missing so much on such a day...firstly preethi congratulations sound like your lil princess is doing well, i hope that you are recovering well too, thinking of you huni, you and the baby are both in my thoughts and prayers xxx

Darling so sorry your having a rotten time on the boards i tend not to bother with them because they are so horrible and unsupportive, big hugs and try not to let them bother you they are defo not worth it xxx

Pielette - great news about the homebirth plan x

Krissi - im sorry hun i didnt realise it was your waters leaking, hope your ok are they monitoring the fluid levels or anything? Sorry about the thrush too, i think im getting it AGAIN!!! grrr im so uncomfy down below its horrible x

xxx

My waters are still leaking its horrible midwife says it will prob be like this til the end now grrrr plus i have thrush god i feel attractive lol!!

Oh sweetheart that's really crap for you! You poor thing. My hormones are messing with my head but otherwise I haven't much to complain about. X

Thanks Pink. I'm cool. :) Had a really good talk to my husband about my past labour experiences and fears about this one. I feel so much better for talking to him as I've been secretly worrying myself to sleep every night for weeks.

I had a homebirth. I wouldn't recommend it for a posterior labour but it was lovely being at home once it was over. It can be a very rewarding experience. :)

Wow - Preethi's had her little princess and she's crying and breathing without any intervention!! :happydance: - this is great news!!! Congratulations to you all and welcome to the world little one.

Krissi - sorry to hear your waters are still leaking and you've got thrush too - you're having a hard time of it right now, aren't you? I hope you're able to rest up a bit - I remember you saying before you thought you might have to work till practically up to your due date. Sending you a big hug :hugs

Is anyone else having nose bleeds? Mine is bleeding practically every day at the moment. Not a big amount but still annoying. Minor complaint really though. Oh, and I've started getting backache in the last few days too, I just can't get comfy when sitting down. Grrr!

btw- what do people think of the name Keely (or Keelie or Keeley?). we're mulling it over as a possibility

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->