Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Hi ladies.... got a call from my doctors head nurse tonight. She said my liver enzymes are about 100 points over normal, and the doctor wants to see me tomorrow. Right before my scan. I'm a little freaked out, she said it could be nothing but it could be signs of another complication called HELLP syndrome and I could be delivering soon or hospitalized to monitor the baby. I'm stressed and want it to be tomorrow already

I'm so glad preethi had her baby and all seems well. I hope if I'm in her shoes I'm as lucky.

I love the name keely xxx

no not monitoring my waters at present as only small trickles feels like constantly wetting myself but have to report any gushes, decreased movement etc.

Preethi how are things?

Congratulations Preethi!!! Well done. Hope little lady is doing well.

Thinking of you Angie. Hope you're ok. :hugs:

Krissi its at 1:40 my time and I'm about 8 hours behind you guys I think

thinking of you, Angie - hope all goes ok today :hugs:

Thinking of you and your lil man angie, keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers that its not HELLPS dont google!!!

Krissi - hope your ok huni, i can imagine your still worried despite them saying its normal, thinking of you hun and hope other things have cleared up xxx

Leeze I think Keelie is adorable.... another super cute one that makes me wish I was having another girl is Zalie, my 8 year old just announced that is her new best friends name LOL. I love girl names!

So I'm still awake.... I naped for a couple hours, but its 5am and I'm awake and worried again.

Krissi irk if it was you or pink who mentioned don't Google.... too tired LOL. But yea, wish I wouldn't have googled. First thing I did when she mentioned it. Very scary. I'm hoping that Its one of the other few things it mentioned cuz I just searched elevated liver enzymes in pregnancy, and there are a couple more minor things it could be too like gallstones. But anyway, thank you guys for your support, its amazing how you can come to rely on people you have never "met" to help. This is an amazing group, it really is. I'm off to try to get more sleep. Thanks again ladies.

Just about to begin the journey to Cornwall - I reckon it will take 7 hours and about 20 pees!

Preethi - I hope all is going well and congratulations on your little girl - can't wait to hear how you're doing!
Angie - I hope all goes well for you and your little man - I'll be waiting for an update.
Krissi - I hope your waters stay just trickling - don't go adding to the action on this thread while I'm away!!
Leeze - hope the house renovations go well. I know from experience that builders in your house can elevate stress so be calm!
Kara - don't go getting in any fights without me - I'm back in a week! :hugs:
Vanessa - good luck with the home birth plans and I hope your tummy is ok today
Pink - look after them all for me :thumbup:
I hope I haven't forgotten anyone?

I've decided not to take any form of hospital or baby bag with me to Cornwall - just my maternity notes. Here's hoping for a relaxing week. I'll be checking in but may find it hard to post so make your updates good ones!

Love to all :hugs:

Huge, massive congratulations to you Preethi! Can't wait to see some pics and hope you're recovering ok from the c-section.
Hmm hang on to those waters Krissi! Sounds a bit unpleasant for you to have to put up with till the end of your pregnancy, hope it slows down for you.
Angie how was the doctor and the scan? Thinking of you!
Hope you have a lovely time in Cornwall Emma, enjoy!

I'm on my way back from a big shopping trip - spent an awful lot of money (oops...)! Bought bubs the most adorable duffel coat, it's so so cute. And of course lots of other bits! I'm feeling better today, Noah has thankfully left my ribs alone and given them a rest. Cheeky monkey.

Oh I meant to say, love the name Keely!

Thanks ladies xxx

I am using my mums iPhone an therefore can't post a pic but there is one pic posted by my friend Sarah on her thread "ok so who else wants to get pregnant and give birth in 2011" in the last few pages you will find a pic xxx

Still in pain, talk more when I get access to proper Internet

Thinking of all of you xx not long to go cxx

Sitting in the docs office waiting.... good news.... blood pressure is down to 146/84! Not low but better than 160/100! Will update after the scan and after I see him.

Preethi do u have a link to the forum with the pic?

Aw Preethi I've just found the pic on your friend's thread and your little girl is absolutely gorgeous! Hope you start to feel better pain wise soon!

Oh that's good Angie, what did the doctor say?

I've just gotten home.... I had a scan and then an hour stress test, doc said my liver is OK now but they wanna do blood every 2 weeks. And I have to see him every week. And have weekly stress tests, and another growth scan in 3 weeks. He's concerned with the lack of movement. And if I go 4 hours with none I'm to call and go in.
He aslo said he is positive I am going to end up with toxemia and may have labor before my date. His head is engaged and he is pushing. I'm a little less stressed but not a ton.... we will see how the week goes.

Oh my goodness preethi!!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!! I just hopped over to peek and oh my goodness she's perfect!

Sorry you are hurting! Remember if you can get up and walk it will help recovery. It will hurt at first but it does help.

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!!!

Well I'm relieved they're keeping a very close eye on you Angie. How far does the doctor think you'll go in the end? None of this sounds particularly pleasant but at least they've caught it and you'll be monitored.
Glad to hear you're feeling at least semi-OK about everything. Trying to relax must be really important now.

Preethi - she is absolutely ADORABLE!!! :happydance: - she looks really healthy and strong. Wishing you a speedy recovery, honey :hugs:

Angelique - good news your blood pressure has dropped. Let's hope everything settles down for you now and your little man can stay snugly inside his mummy for a few more weeks, you've had enough worries this pregnancy now I reckon!! :hugs:

Krissi - how are you doing, hon? Hoping your waters are staying tight now. Again, you've had more than your share of stress recently and deserve for things to be calmer now :hugs:

Pielette - hooray for getting new things! I've been looking at cute little coats too but have been trying to resist the urge to get more stuff now until the LO comes as I've got hardly any space to put things now until we move. Glad Noah isn't jabbing you in the ribs as much now, that must be a relief! :hugs:

Waitress - have a lovely time in Cornwall, I hope you're lucky with the weather. When we went to Bournemouth at the weekend we had a couple of really sunny mornings and it was lovely to be sitting and chilling out on the beach. Hope you get lots of rest and relaxation! :hugs:

Darling - how's that SPD? I hope you're able to rest and take it easy some of the time - I guess with a couple of other children around you've probably got your hands full a lot of the time. :hugs:

Pink - how are you doing, honey? You always have such lovely supportive words for everyone else - how's things with you? :hugs:

As for me - still getting nosebleeds but not quite as bad as they've been. Had a lovely day yesterday watching trashy TV and snoozing (am hoping this is a sign of things to come when my maternity leave starts in 4 weeks!). The builders have been ok so far although my little cat has been quite traumatised by it all and has been hiding under the sofa for most of the time!!! They're finishing off the bedroom today - the walls and ceiling look amazing now they're newly painted - and they're laying a new carpet today too. Then tomorrow they're going to be putting a laminate floor down in the living room. It's been a bit of a pain having them here and not being able to totally relax in the flat but it's really going to be worth it when it's all done. It will be so lovely to have bub's things in the fresh new bedroom with us - it won't feel so bad that we're staying here for a few more months and not in the new place. My OH has been finding out more about the work we want to do in the new place and we reckon we'll hopefully be in there for Xmas or the New Year. I can't believe it's September already!!! I wonder how many of our babies will come next month and how many will come in November!!! Not long to go now!!!! :happydance:

Leeze still leaking but not quite as bad, I did think the contractions had started again in the night but all calm (touch wood) this morning!!

Preethi she is so beautiful, does she have a name yet?

I am so excited I woke up this morning thinking I could have a daughter next month eeek!!

Wow Leeze that's fab that you're having all that work done! Yes such a pain when it's being done but it'll be lovely when it's finished. I'm having a visit from an electrician today about getting the electric heating installed - very glad this is happening today cos it is actually starting to feel chilly in here already, and it's only September! But I really have to get up off the sofa and tidy the place up a bit, I'm being so lazy and haven't done anything yet. Just watching telly and browsing the forum!
Glad to hear it's all calm for you at the minute krissi! Fingers crossed it remains that way!

Well I am now the proud owner of haemmorrhoids... eurgh. Now that is one unpleasant pregnancy side effect. Not a happy bunny. Never had them before and have to say I'm not a fan! :growlmad:

Preethi - Gemma is beautiful and looks so healthy and strong, hope your on the mend xxx

Angie - glad that you are being so well monitored sounds as though you are in good hands and being well looked after xxx

Leeze, decorating sounds exciting, we are trying to sort our house out atm. Just got ds a new bed and put cot up in our room, waiting for a delivery today got ds thomas curtains and bedding as he has gone 'choo choo' mad recently, hoping it will make him want to stay in his room a bit more as still getting in with us. Living room and hallway being repainted next week and then want to buy a new rug and cushions for the living room. Thanks for asking how i am...feel like not much to tell really...i suppose im feeling a little low about things if im honest. I dont feel that excited about having a baby (that sounds awful!) im looking more at the things that will be so hard than the positives. Im hoping that baby blues arent kicking in already. Im a bit anxious that i didnt bond so well with dd when she was born and im scared that im making it the same because im having another girl. Physically im doing fine with the pregnancy...dont really have time to think about being pregnant with running around after ds but i cant really moan other than having the usual aches and pains im good. Im not liking the extra weight but i had issues there before i got pregnant lol! God i bet your sorry you asked now hehe! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->