Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

I like Halloween Honeys or Halloween Hunnies!!

Actually seeing it written down Halloween Hunnies looks good. If everyone else is happy I'll change it.

Voting time ladies. I think the contenders are Halloween Hunnies, Pumpkin Patch or Pumpkin Bumpkins. If I've left any put just remind me.

I like any of them!! I'm so happy being pregnant right now that I really don't mind!!! :cloud9:

Laura, I can't believe your grandparents reacted like that! What a mean thing to say :growlmad:

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is well. Sorry to hear about all the mean grandmother's around you guys. Both of mine have passed on but I'm sure they probably would have been OK with my pregnancy, despite not being married. (Not that I could legally marry here, yet!) My mother's mother had four children and my father's mother had five, not including stillborn twins.

I don't think I'm going to get anywhere near that, lol.

I'll have to fix up my siggy when I get home and on a proper computer. I'm just happy it's finally FRIDAY! Supposedly it's going to snow here this weekend.... :shrug: but I'm planning on staying close to home and sleeping as much as possible.

Anyone else have plans for the weekend?

Sorry if tmi but are any of you experiencing a lot of White discharge? Dong want to google as normally read horror stories and then worth sick! Would rather ask real woman going through it!

I'm really not having any discharge at all, but I've read lots of ladies having it.

can't spell today! *Dont want to google as normally read horror stories and then worry sick! Would rather ask real woman going through it!

I just woke up to this! Just fell asleep with my son on the sofa. Takes it out of you doesn't it?

really really tired still. my son decided to wake me up too early. : /

I keep getting woken up in the middle of the night by my children! So tired anyway. Wait til second trimester we'll feel great! :)

I Hope so, bc with my 2 children, I never got that energy feeling great in the 2nd tri, like everyone else, maybe this one will be different.

I googled,an d since it is brown and just stopped, maybe it is implantation? it is possible at 4 weeks..

i hope so. bc I can not handle any other explanation.

I really hope so too. It must be so hard for you, try and stay positive. Sending big :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->