Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Ariane is beautiful, I like that a lot..... thanks

So since we are all about the sweet pea stage, I found this lovely pic to be my profile pic for now.... I just LOVE these pics of babies =)

Its supposed to be a baby in a sweet pea pod... I just think its cute lol

Hi Ladies,
Leeze - Glad it isn't just me feeling sick all day! Mine is really getting worse each day at the moment. Not sure i'll be able to handle work much longer if it carries on like this!!

Nat - We are paying for a private scan, as i am a born worrier and needed to know ASAP that the jellybean was in there! I couldn't stand waiting for another 4 or 5 weeks for the 12 week scan! Ours is costing us £99 but i think it will be money well spent if it give me peace of mind for a few hours! lol!

I also really want a girl, but just the fact i want a girl is making me think i'm bound to have a boy! I know logically it is 50-50 chance of either! And don't get me wrong if i had a little boy i would love him more than anything, but i have always wanted a girl.

How is everyone else doing?
x

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been around. Things are not progressing very well for me and it looks like I might miscarry again so I didn't want to bring everyone down. I'm still checking in on you to see how you are doing though.

So sorry hun xx you come in here and get support we r all here for each other good and bad xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Girlnextdoor, so sorry hun :hugs: I second what the other girls say, we are all here for you :hugs:

x

I'm so sorry Girlnextdoor. Keeping everything crossed for you, and we're always here if you need to talk.
I'm still feeling rather sick and now quite hormonal. I just cried at the news. I'm actually not joking! Hubby thinks I'm a right wally :haha:
Had a rather eventful day at work, we had a chemical spillage and had to evacuate the school! 1500 kids and 100 teachers standing around on the playground watching firefighters go in and assess it! Which meant we missed Period 1 and the kids were gutted when it was declared safe at 10am!
How's everyone doing? I'm really enjoying yoghurts right now, I used to be a bit ambivalent about them but now they're one of the few things that make me feel better.

Crystal I can only reiterate what the girls have already said. If you need a shoulder to cry on we'll happily offer you ours. If you need a hug, we'll be standing in line. We're all here for each other come what may. :hugs:

I agree with the others - Girlnextdoor - that's what a support group is all about! :hugs::hugs: I hope you're ok

Is anyone struggling with certain foods? I normally love food with lots of garlic and love my vegetables too but the last couple of days I've been totally off these and been really in the mood for starchy stuff like cheesy baked potatoes and pizza!! So exhausted again today. My new bedtime is 9.30 - and on that note, it's past my bedtime at 9.35. I've been sleeping for about 9 hours a night the last couple of nights and am still totally exhausted. Reminding myself it's a good sign but I'm struggling to get through each day

Yep carbs and cheese all the way for me and I hate anything dairy right now xx

I am usually really into sweets, but lately I am wanting salty foods. and crunchy things... cereal with tons of milk is my fav new food, I am also craving Chinese food... and I craved that with prior 2 pregnancies

Thanks girls. It means a lot to me. I am basically in a waiting pattern. The doctor has been measuring my HCG levels and they have been going up, but not very quickly like they should. I had more blood drawn today, I am turning into a human pin cushion! I should have the results tomorrow so hopefully that will give me some more idea of what is going on.

Good luck for tomorrow results. Let them be punctual and positive! Keep your chin up hun. Thinking of you. Xxx

Girlnextdoor - i hope your tests go well etc. let us know how you get on. i have my fingers crossed for you

I wanted to ask a question. i have my early dating scan this evening and am not sure i am supposed to have a full bladder for it. So what did all the ladies do who have had early dating scans?

x

Good luck with your test results Girlnextdoor fingers crossed for you x

I have goone mad on cheese and meat and just cant even think about chocolate or spicy foods like curry, feel queasy thinking about curry..yuk!

Berniegroves - if your scans internal you have an empty bladder but if is a normal external scan its best to have a full bladder lo will be easier to spot and the picture will be better, good luck let us know how you get on x

How is everyone today? i havent had any bleeding since yesterday....everythings x'd! Feel sick again today which is of some comfort even though i feel like rubbish! x

I think i'll haveto call them and find out what type of scan it will be.

I have gone off a lot of foods! I can only really eat crisps, BLT sandwiches (random!), lasgne, chips, jacket potatoes with beans and cheese! Whenever i think of any other type of food i feel like i'm going to be sick!!

Pink Sparkle - Glad the bleeding has stopped, i have my fingers crossed for you!
x

Morning girls well thank god its Friday!!

No more spotting thank god and sickness is still there which is still reassuring. I am soooo tired looking forward to a weekend of nothing.... bliss!!

Thanks Berniegroves, yes give them a call x

Krissi - so glad your doing so well, was just reading some of your journal, would it be ok if i start 'stalking' you as they put it? I dont know if i missed you first post on here but didnt realise how much you had been through to get here, truly inspired by you and so hope you have a great pregnancy! xxx

Hi everyone

Pink sparkle and Krissi - hooray for feeling sick and no more bleeding! both sound like very good signs :hugs: :hugs:

Girlnextdoor - fingers crossed for you today, hon. If the levels are still going up then that's a good sign - I hope you get some reassurance today :hugs:

Bernie - I've got an early scan today too - this afternoon. We can compare notes later!! good luck :hugs:

Hi everyone else - great that it's Friday!!

Glad I'm not the only one that can't get enough of cheese and potatoes right now!!!

Pink Sparkle I love stalkers more the merrier, do you have a journal I can stalk too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->