Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Hi ladies... Darling, I don't know how you do it with 2 little ones... ugh I feel like an old lady here I keep reading posts about toddlers and small children, and my "baby" turns 8 in a week and a half... anyone else have a large age gap like I do?

Ok ladies I have a question.... I am still having that terrible pain in my ovary area on my right side.... I don't think its ectopic... ok I am praying its not, but i am thinking more along the lines of an ovarian cyst.... should I call and tell the doc that I am having this pain? maybe I will get a scan... to check on the baby.... I don't know if I should because its not constant, it was here bad this morning, and now its faded away, but it worries me that it COULD be Tubal...

I did have these pains before I ever ended up pregnant.... just with the scare of tubal pregnancy I am stressed about it.

Oh and I forgot to mention.... I have a job interview Friday... I must be crazy, but I really do need the money, as my kids are involved in a lot of activities... anyway... here is to hoping it will be a good one!

I wouldn't have thought it was ectopic, don't you get intense shoulder pain with that? And I don't think ectopics generally last as long as 7 weeks, usually it gives itself away earlier than that.
I would suggest going to see the doc though, if nothing else for your peace of mind! If you had it before you got pregnant it probably has nothing to do with it.
Ooh good luck for the job interview! What's the job?

Angelique - DEFINITELY call your doctor. Its obviously causing you discomfort so you should get it checked out asap. Good luck in your job interview!

I've had a weird day today - up early feeling great but that wore off by lunchtime and I've felt crappy all afternoon. I haven't even go the worst MIL in the world if that thread in First Tri is anything to go by. I saw you commented on that one Pielette. "Cripes" is all I can say :(

My friend had a 20 week scan today and the pictures she sent me are unbelievable. She said that in Aberdeen they don't tell you the sex of the child - is that a Trust decision in the UK does anyone know? i thought if you wanted to know they'd tell you wherever you go but I could be wrong?

I know! I was sitting here thinking what the hell?! If hubby even suggested that to me I'd wonder where his marbles had gone!
They don't tell you the sex in Aberdeen? How weird. I've never heard of that one before. Surely it's your decision to know or not?

Angelique - I'm with Waitress. If you're in any doubt call your doctor. Better to be safe than sorry. If you had the pain before then it's sounds as though it's unrelated to the pregnancy but it still needs checking out. Re my little ones - I had a good day today lol! Good luck with your interview on Friday. Go you! You don't waste time do you?! ;-)

Pielette - How is the sickness? I do hope you feel better. For me it's just acidity and gas. Horrible! I drank a glass of cola today and was stunned as the belches I managed to produce! Lol. It really helped me out. :)

Waitress - I didn't see that thread. I'm going to sneak over and take a peak! How's the hag? ;-D xx

How's everyone else?

Whoa!!! How weird is that? OMG! I couldn't possibly comment on the thread (well done Pielette!) because I'd just want to say 'run away now while you still can run!' lol. Poor, poor girl! What a creepy situation to be faced with! While I respect other people's religious views (providing they do not infringe upon other people human rights) that kind of extremism really creeps me out!

What I found the strangest was simply that she wasn't going 'what the hell?!' Cos that would be my first reaction! And my hubby's too!

I'm sorry but my husband would be getting a knee in the balls for plotting with his mother to get me to enter into such a weird deal, then I'd be sending the money back ripped up (just to prove my point) and THEN I'd be heading for the hills. Sheesh!

I don't live in Aberdeen by the way - my friend does. I live in Bucks - I'm hoping you can find out the sex. I'm not certain I want to but I'd like to have the option!

Yeah i hear ya! I'd be hearing Dolly Parton "D.I.V.O.R.C.E." What kind of weak wally of a man would agree to that for £400! You know I mean £4m and I'd be like "Sure thing Ma!" lol ;-P

Exactly!

I had a bit of karma happen to me today. I have noticed that I've got in the habit of telling complete strangers that I'm pregnant just because its nice to say it really and if they don't know me, then they can't tell anyone etc. So for example, I've told the odd guy at B&Q "Oh, I couldn't possibly lift that, I'm pregnant" etc.

Today I told an older lady at the gym who I see early every morning and have a little chat with. She asked me when my next race was and I said "Not for a while, I'm pregnant actually". Well, she looked HORRIFIED! All she managed to say was "Are you happy about it?" and I said "Of course, I'm not 16 you know" and she said, and this is the best bit "Thats what I meant. I wouldn't be doing it at your age, how old are you, 30, maybe 32?" I was gobsmacked. She definitely thought 32 was too old and I am way older than that.

Makes me think announcement time is going to be interesting!! Until then, I'm keeping my trap shut!

She looked horrified at the thought of a pregnant 32-year-old? Ok... Quite frankly not really understanding that!
It does make me laugh, people seem to think they're entitled to have opinions on everything. Someone in first tri the other day was saying how people were making comments on the age gap between her kids. Why do other people think we want their opinions on it all? A simple congratulations would suffice!

Oh for the love of god are you kidding me!? What planet is she on? Personally I think the thirties (admittedly I maybe ever so slightly bias) is the perfectly time to have kids. I am REALLY shocked! My mother was 41 when she had me. I wonder what she would have made of that!? 32? Was she demented? Who are these people?! Grrrr! Unbelieveable!!

a quick one from me to say hi - I wish I had the energy to read the posts you're talking about in 1st tri but I'm absolutely exhausted!!!! :haha:

Angelique - I would go get things checked out just for peace of mind xx

hi everyone!!! i didnt realize the thread moved!!!! I was searching the first tri boards. so nice to find my halloween sister-moms:)

Hi Dr M? Good to see you! How are you?
If you go into the user control panel to check, it will flag up new posts for all your subscribed threads so you'll never lose us again! :)

Angelique - I'm with Waitress. If you're in any doubt call your doctor. Better to be safe than sorry. If you had the pain before then it's sounds as though it's unrelated to the pregnancy but it still needs checking out. Re my little ones - I had a good day today lol! Good luck with your interview on Friday. Go you! You don't waste time do you?! ;-)

Pielette - How is the sickness? I do hope you feel better. For me it's just acidity and gas. Horrible! I drank a glass of cola today and was stunned as the belches I managed to produce! Lol. It really helped me out. :)

Waitress - I didn't see that thread. I'm going to sneak over and take a peak! How's the hag? ;-D xx

How's everyone else?

LOL no, I can't waist time if I want to keep being able to spend money like I am used to!

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes, the job I am applying for is in a small store, but its a franchise, IDK if they have it in the UK, but in the US its Family Dollar.... not truly a dollar store, but a discount store with some cutsie stuff. I'm interviewing for assistant store manager.... hopefully not too stressful.

as for the doc, I will wait till the pain comes again, and try to at the very least get in to see my family doc, if not my OB... thanks again everyone

Angelique - good luck with the job interview fx for you hun x

Sorry to the ladies who are feeling so sick and tired. Im not feeling too great, been having a nap midday with my ds. So not like me to sleep in the day but i soooo need it this time round! Havent had any spotting for a whole 24 hours woohoo...wont be holding my breath though keeps coming and going, just doing my head in more than anything...im done with worrying for a while. I havent been on for a while because fed up of not having anything nice and fun and optimistic to say! Have today though...got my scan date through....18th April so pretty excited about that made it feel a bit more real. Im not sure yet about whether i will book a private scan before hand, well i dont think think i will be. If things stay as they are i will just wait but if i get any heavier bleeds i will go camp out in A&E and get a nhs one.

Have been thinking of names although i know its a lil early but i love love love the name Darcey for a girl although i will maybe change my mind a million times before lo arrives.

Pink Sparkle you'll think I'm mad but I was walking home from nursery and the name Darcey literally just entered my head. I have no idea why. I don't know anyone called Darcey. Bizarre!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->