Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Yeah i was a single mom with my daughter till she was 1 1/2 and it was hard, but we did well, now that I am no longer a single mom, I still struggle, but we make due, and sometimes we dont do much fancy, or go fancy places, but we have a lot of fun.
some people think money makes everythign better, but it really doesnt. YOu can be super rich, and be one of the most unhappy persons in the world.

I am so with you on the judgemental women on this forum. I read a few threads yesterday in 3rd tri - I like reading about happy things like birth stories and one woman asked how others managed to get a rest when they have a toddler and the new baby takes a nap - what you give the toddler to play with etc. Get set - FIRE! A couple of women really laid in to her about being a crap parent and told her her children would be taken away or "might die". I mean FFS. She was asking how others managed to get a much needed rest, not for a judgement on her suitability to be a mother (which she got in one post where someone said "you shouldn't have had kids")

Another girl keeps popping up on threads telling people they are posting in the wrong place. She doesn't want to read certain things in "her" board. This is nothing to do hormones for me, its all about bloody manners and respect for other people!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! makes me mad!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Well said Krissi. I never fail to be surprised by how frivolous people are with their opinions with no regard or remorse for how offensive they may be. I can only assume that this type of behaviour is either caused by a combination of ignorance and arrogance that leads them to be so over-confident that they massively under-estimate other people's intelligence while they grossly over-estimate their own or low self-esteem where they are deliberately and knowingly provocative in order to draw attention to themselves. Sort of like a child when any attentiongoods result even if it's reprimanding.

[\QUOTE]
some people think money makes everythign better, but it really doesnt. YOu can be super rich, and be one of the most unhappy persons in the world.[/QUOTE]

So true.

Waitress - how do I put this gently? There are some very 'low vibe' women on this forum.

Waitress love your response you tell the mardy cow!! xx

She is the same bloody woman I was telling you about! I read that far and had to have my say - I can't believe it!

Sorry Krissi, I didn't get as far as your post before I replied but I've read it and agree whole heartedly. Well said.

jeez, i am MAD now!:growlmad:

I know me too. 1st tri is a time bomb of fear and anticipation, if people want to focus on positives how dare she gun them down for it. Troll!!

[\QUOTE]
some people think money makes everythign better, but it really doesnt. YOu can be super rich, and be one of the most unhappy persons in the world.

So true.[/QUOTE]

Yep most of the people i know that have a ton of money are so unhappy. and we ar e one of the most happy families I know and we dont have a lot.

People liek that in first tri, make me afraid to go in there, when I do get pregnant

People liek that in first tri, make me afraid to go in there, when I do get pregnant

Don't you worry about a thing - you have all of us here around you. Just focus on making the baby - we can keep the trolls at bay!

9babies - when you get your bfp just stick with us. With everything you've been through you don't need that kind of negativity bringing you down. :).
My neighbour (owns our house) is loaded and she's such a busybody that I doubt she's really a fulfilled person. Love makes the world go round.. It's just going to take two thirds of the population a little bit longer to work it out! ;-P

Waitress - you are a LEGEND!!!!!

OUr landlord is an millionaire, owns a ton of properties, and he is the most rude, and unhappy person I have met.

yeah I will definitely be coming in here, evne more, if I get my :bfp: I am almost certain I will.

is it weird to crave ice?? I have been craving ice badly for a couple weeks now, can you get cravings really early on??

I am hoping it is a nother good sign I will get my :bfp:

9babies - yes you're weird!:haha: that sounds good. What's your dpo? Xx

friday!!!

hehe

so excited to tes,t but so nervous. I hav ea ton of symptoms, back pain, exhaustion, gas, twinges, nausea on occasion, peeing a lot.

Girls - Have you seen the latest? 'Periwinkle' thinks my saying that I'm not expecting the worst is a horrible thing to say apparently. Erm.. ???????? Lol
See what happens when we go outside this thread!? It's scary out there lol!

yeah I have even had problems in the miscarriage section, bc I already have kids. I dont really belong, or so many made me feel. even though I had 5 miscarriages before my first child, so I do know how it feels from both sides of the coin. and now 5 after my son.

it is like no matter where you go, you get people that want to cause trouble or make you feel horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->