Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Not a question of letting you 9babies, you can be due any month of the year and you're more than welcome! We're all rooting for you hun!
I think I will be Darling, I can't put up with this nonsense until the end of the year. I honestly can't make myself care at the moment either.

I just did this amazing meditation and feel a whole better about testing on friday.

thanks for all your support ladies! it is so kind of you to let me come in here, considering I am not due in october anymore. : )

Meditation is so good. I really don't know why I dont think to do it. I haven't actively made time for it for about four months. Re thanking us - don't be so silly girl. You're one of us! We all said we'd stick together good or bad and we will. So what if you're not exactly the same amount (amount??! Lol) pregnant as us. We all started this together. I would really like Girlnextdoor to come back to us too when she's ready. Pregnant or not. We're buddies! I removed the 'bump' part from my signature so you would know I was still your buddy. So I'm really happy you're back. I'm sure the others feel the same way. :hugs:

Thank you darling, I hope she comes back too!!! and witha sticky bean!!

You should start meditating again, it is part of my spirituality, but any one of any faith, can do it, and it is amazingingly positive and helpful especially if you are having a bad day.

Yes I should. I've been the proverbial ostrich for the past few months. I know I need to do some work on myself instead of moaning about other women onother threads lol. ;-P

Well Darling, I'm hurt that you forget who I am as soon as I'm out of this thread :haha::rofl:

I know. Just as soon as I can get my head unstuck! Lol.

Ta da!!! I have updated my sig to include all you gorgeous ladies. (Please don't be cross if I've missed anyone out - there's a lot of you!)

Waitress, your scan is great. Mine was much less interesting... I am excited for ours at 10 weeks now (despite the hematoma).

Thanks for adding me as your bump buddy, Darling! I love your profile photo.

I'll try to spare you spotless ladies the gory details but the nurse seems to think perhaps my hematoma is draining. Let's hope so. DH and I get depressed about for about an half hour nightly and then go back to the baby name game.

We like Penny for a girl but aren't crazy about Penelope, although it was my grandmother's name... Any other name that Penny can be short for?

Darling, excited for your visit on Thursday. I hope your midwives are nice and straightforward!

Hi ladies. looks like I missed a lot today, I feel like poo tonight, but its not pregnancy related, its sinus headache related and my inability to take anything.... but oh well....

My 10 year old daughter came home from school crying today and it broke my heart, cuz one of her friends was terribly mean to her, and my daughter is the type of girl who is sweet to everyone, and it crushed her. I am still sad from it.

Anyway, 9babies, I haven't said it sooner cuz I have a terrible memory, but I am so glad you are here with us, and wishing you baby dust for friday!!

I was offered the job I applied for, and accepted, I feel a little guilty at not telling them I am pregnant, but I will soon.... But I am very happy to be making some money again

now I have to pop in and see the thread you guys are talking about

Thanks so much for all your support!!! I appreciate you so much, I will add you to my signature, if any of you werent added let me know. I appreciate all my october ladies. I hope to join you but due in december. cross your fingers, pray that friday is the day I get my :bfp:

I love being in peoples siggys it makes us feel like a little family must add you all xx

Hi ladies! How are you all? I'm feeling pretty rough today so am off work. Think my body needs a rest so I'm going to spend some time lazing around in bed!
Oh Angelique, your poor little girl. Kids can be so mean to each other sometimes. But congratulations on getting the job, that's fantastic!
Ooh, think I may have to do some editing on my siggy now. Can I come up with a name though? We were discussing one weren't we, just never got one nailed down! I'd like to have something in my signature like 'Proud member of the Pumpkin Bumps with...'

Wow ive missed loads, have read through but baby brain has well and truly kicked in, feeling so tired and drained lately can hardly keep my eyes open much past 8pm and im up countless times in the night for the toilet...driving me mad already!

Darling - so sorry about your friends sister and good luck for tomorrow with your midwife x

9babies - i dont think we have spoken before...so sorry for losses but so lovely to have you back on the thread and good luck for friday will be thinking of you huni xxx

Waitress - fab scan piccy x

Angelique - congrats on the job and so sorry about your daughter, my 9 year old is the same very sensitive and hasnt got a bad bone in her, so hard when other children are mean to them, big hugs to you both xxx

I havent had a look at this thread you all talking about ...sounds bloody awful...how dare ppl judge others for wanting to buy things early....its none of their business! I know ppl that have gone mad as soon as they have their bfp! Money most definately isnt the most important thing in life i do believe it makes things easier but defo wont make anyone happy. We are by no means well off we live to our means and having eachother and our health is much more important in my book! Although i wouldnt say no to winning the lotto!

I went to the hospital yesterday to have bloods done all pretty routine.

Leeze - my scan buddy yay 18th April - what time is your appointment? Mines at 9.40am and ive been told to expect to be there for up to two hours x

If ive got names wrong i apologise! I should maybe start responding to each post i see and quoting (if i then look at another page will i lose what i have written?)

xxx

Hi ladies. looks like I missed a lot today, I feel like poo tonight, but its not pregnancy related, its sinus headache related and my inability to take anything.... but oh well....

My 10 year old daughter came home from school crying today and it broke my heart, cuz one of her friends was terribly mean to her, and my daughter is the type of girl who is sweet to everyone, and it crushed her. I am still sad from it.

Anyway, 9babies, I haven't said it sooner cuz I have a terrible memory, but I am so glad you are here with us, and wishing you baby dust for friday!!

I was offered the job I applied for, and accepted, I feel a little guilty at not telling them I am pregnant, but I will soon.... But I am very happy to be making some money again

now I have to pop in and see the thread you guys are talking about

Congrats on the job hon!

Poor little sausage. They're so sensitive at that age too. Kids can be so cruel to each other. Hope she's ok. Xx

Grrrrrrrrrr!!! Bloody midwife is off sick! My appointment has been cancelled. They said they would call within 48 hours to re-schedule.:growlmad:

Hey Pielette,
Sorry to hear you're feeling rough hun.
I don't mind what we call the thread but the only thing is that when 9Babies and Girlnextdoor get their Bfp's they won't be due until at least December. I don't know how to change the name. We might have to start a new one. Xx

That's rubbish about the midwife appointment Darling. Would it have been your first one? To be fair mine wasn't too exciting, pretty much just a form filling exercise!
Hmm, this is true. I do think we need a name though, so maybe something that doesn't reflect the month. Anyone got any thoughts?

Hi everyone

Quick one from me today as my OH is itching to use the computer for flat-buying related things!!! I'm delighted to say that we had our offer accepted today on a lovely 2-bedroom garden flat!! It's so exciting and the vendors want to move on it really quickly so hopefully we will be in a new place for part of the summer!!!

Pink Sparkle - mine is at 9.30 and they said the same to me about allowing 2 hours for it! I can't wait. So exciting!

Darling - that's rubbish about the midwife being off sick. I hope you get a new date soon.

Pielette - I'm mainly really really tired and get a bit nauseous after eating big meals. I'm off work all week on annual leave which is lovely, but it's making me realise how difficult work has been the last few weeks - and how much I was struggling. It's hard to get out of bed at 9am this week and last week it was 7am!! I think it would be nice to have a name too - if we're thinking of needing a name that isn't now related to a specific month that relates to due dates then what about a name that related to when the group was formed. Was it at the end of February? Could we have something to do with that - February Friends or something like that??

Angelique - that's a shame about your daughter. how mean children can be

Hi everyone else - got to dash now - my OH's turn on computer now. Catch you soon xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->