Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Oh hon. Fingers and toes and every thing else I can cross for you!! Friday is good. Good luck!! (Showering you with baby dust) Xxx

Sorry I think we crossed posts there. Seriously a lot of these women are hypersensitive and looking for someone to have a pop at!

Oh hon. Fingers and toes and every thing else I can cross for you!! Friday is good. Good luck!! (Showering you with baby dust) Xxx

thanks!!!

so much! I appreciate it a lot!!

and dh, says if iam pregnant, he is going to buy me a new car, come january!!

Sorry I think we crossed posts there. Seriously a lot of these women are hypersensitive and looking for someone to have a pop at!

And they are lazy - if you can't be arsed to read a comment in its context, don't post an objection and look like an idiot!

Seriously, what is wrong with people?!!

Waitress thanks for that. Again I say HYPERSENSITIVE!!
Lol. You're right. It really bugs me on EBay when you ask a question and they don't answer it properly because they just 'scan' instead of taking the time to read it properly. I just responded. I was tempted to say 'don't get your knickers in a twist love!' lol xxx
You girls are fab. The more I see of them the more I appreciate you guys! X

thanks!!!

Yay to new car!! I like your hubby already! :)

I know. I dont even have a car right now, so it would be my first, he is the only one with a car in the household. I really hope I am. I hope so.

Hi Ladies :hi:

How is everyone?

Just been catching up on what I've missed. I am going to go read this thread you are all on about in a min! I too am surprised sometimes at how opinionated people can be. 9Babies, I can't believe you were made to feel you didn't belong in the mc section - how horrid is that :nope:

On a better note though, Waitress, how cute is your scan pic :hugs: It's gorgeous. Must have been so amazing to see that :thumbup: I can't believe it looks so like a proper little :baby: at just 9 weeks :wacko:

I'm still feeling not too bad but have been suffering with a bit of constipation and wind today :blush: Started with getting wind pains early hours of the morning after I'd got up to have a wee. I seem to be avoiding the sickness/nausea side of things completely but getting my digestion being affected a bit the other end :blush:

Darling, I seem to remember you saying your midwife appointment is the day before mine so yours is this Thursday isn't it?

x

Hi Nat! Yes it is on Thursday. I'm half expecting I've made it all up in my head it's been so long since my bfp and I haven't seen a single health professional lol. So yay us! Finally... I know it won't be super-exciting or anything but it will make it feel real.

Well Periwinkle has just come back and had another pop at me! I think she's gonna ask me to step outside in a minute. I've just replied. I'm going tell her way to go if she comes back with any more nonsense! It's her hormones! I guarantee it!

oooh - it's hot in here!!! I will need to go take a peek in the thread you're talking about.

9babies - good luck for Friday, fantastic you've got such promising symptoms and how lovely would it be to have a BFP and a new car!!! :hugs:

Well I've just read the whole of that 'who is buying what' thread :wacko: My god, I cannot believe those comments of those two certain women on there - the one you mention Darling and the 'I've got loads of money' one :haha:

Fantastic responses from you girls - Krissi, Waitress, Darling :thumbup: Brilliant!

I had to put my twopence worth in too by the way :haha:

Hi ladies! How is everyone? Wow sounds like it's all been going off today, I shall be popping over in a minute to have a wee looksie :haha:
Waitress! How cute is your little bean?! Or should I say baby, s/he doesn't look like a bean anymore! Amazing how much they can grow in such a short space of time.
I've had a bit of a crappy day. One of my classes at school is flipping awful and I don't feel like I'm getting much support. I'm very close to refusing to teach them and getting them to copy out of a book every lesson, cos I'm getting far too stressed every time I have to put up with them. It's either that or I demand that I have some extra support in there. I feel flipping rough and exhausted and I just don't have the patience or the inclination to deal with it. I've pretty much decided that mine and my baby's health is much more important, and the school can like it or lump it.
Anyways, I'm home now and that's the important thing. Is anyone else so tired they could fall asleep at the drop of a hat? I honestly feel like I could lay my head on a table and be gone in five seconds flat.
9babies - a truckload of luck and best wishes for testing! Symptoms sound very very good! :flower:

Pielette - I can really sympathise. I remember what some classes were like at my school and that was twenty years ago! God knows what they're like now! Absolutely, you and baby come first. They should be supporting you anyway hon. Hope the situation improves. I'm not as tired today but had a hellish few days sicky/headachy/tired but not too bad today really. I empathise though honey.:hugs:

Ladies.. thinking about starting a new thread for all these women to get in touch with their anger you know and maybe take their hormones out on each other rather than anyone else. What do you think? Bar-room Brawlers? Barking B*#ches? Psycho Central? :haha:

Girls we rock!

I have to admit I couldn't help but join in on the other thread too. it started off so nice and fluffy and took quite a nasty turn!

how judgemental some people can be! that comment about the emotional void. Grrr!! That really got me going. What is that all about - why be so nasty?

Darling - start a thread called "Hormones going crazy? Want to take it out on others in a mean and judgemental way" :haha:

Thanks Darling, it is hard but I'm going to be selfish and look after myself first and foremost. I think it's doubly difficult because I really have very little motivation at the moment anyway. But I'm going to pour my energy into the classes who deserve it!
Leeze - I like it! Honestly, I think some people just want to pick a fight. And why on earth go on about how much money you have? How crass.

Nat! Just realised I commented on your post on the other thread and didn't realise it was you hahaha!! Hence the congrats on your bfp comment! Durr! :dohh:What a donut! Sorry hon.

thanks!!!

Yay to new car!! I like your hubby already! :)

oooh - it's hot in here!!! I will need to go take a peek in the thread you're talking about.

9babies - good luck for Friday, fantastic you've got such promising symptoms and how lovely would it be to have a BFP and a new car!!! :hugs:
Yes it would be!! I hope so!! ONly 3 days!!! Iam so anxious

Hi ladies! How is everyone? Wow sounds like it's all been going off today, I shall be popping over in a minute to have a wee looksie :haha:
Waitress! How cute is your little bean?! Or should I say baby, s/he doesn't look like a bean anymore! Amazing how much they can grow in such a short space of time.
I've had a bit of a crappy day. One of my classes at school is flipping awful and I don't feel like I'm getting much support. I'm very close to refusing to teach them and getting them to copy out of a book every lesson, cos I'm getting far too stressed every time I have to put up with them. It's either that or I demand that I have some extra support in there. I feel flipping rough and exhausted and I just don't have the patience or the inclination to deal with it. I've pretty much decided that mine and my baby's health is much more important, and the school can like it or lump it.
Anyways, I'm home now and that's the important thing. Is anyone else so tired they could fall asleep at the drop of a hat? I honestly feel like I could lay my head on a table and be gone in five seconds flat.
9babies - a truckload of luck and best wishes for testing! Symptoms sound very very good! :flower:

thanks!!! I am glad you think my symptoms are good. I am hoping they are just what I need.

9babies - your symptoms do sound promising. It's so frustrating when you're waiting to test isn't it. Roll on Friday! We've all been moaning about our symptoms feeling sick and all. That'll be you soon hon. Keep the faith.:hugs:

Pielette - perhaps you should demand more support. You should be getting that anyway but being pregnant as well it must be so hard. I can't motivate myself to do the laundry let alone teach a class that doesn't want to learn!

Leeze - I like it. Let's do it! Lol. Seriously these women are itching to take a pop at someone. It's supposed to be a support network ffs! Honestly, I've witnessed this a lot on First Tri. I feel for those coming over from TTC because it's so different. TTC is so positive and everyone makes time to read symptoms and support each other. We're so lucky to have each other on here.

Oh god! I pity their husbands!!

I just did this amazing meditation and feel a whole better about testing on friday.

thanks for all your support ladies! it is so kind of you to let me come in here, considering I am not due in october anymore. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->