Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Good luck 9babies for tomorrow :thumbup: Really hoping it's a positive for you.

Ladies, I had a weird sensation earlier today, wondered if anyone had ever experienced it? It was only once (so far!) and soon wore off but was weird :wacko:

I got up from the sofa and felt a sensation like something 'moved', right low down and central. It didn't hurt, wasn't a pain, just a strange sensation :shrug: Would be right where I would think my womb would be :wacko: Was just weird. Could it have just been something shifting a little? I will mention it to midwife tomorrow but just wondered it anyone had had anything similar? x

Omg these boards are getting SO ridiculous ladies. Now there's a whole US vs.UK healthcare debate on first Tri and that SAME woman who berated ladies for early buying has just bashed the use of midwives in the UK and the UK ladies are upset about it. How does that one person keep offending people and not thinking twice about it?? And I had to put my 2 cents in a few times because it's all getting out of hand. People are being all judgemental over the other county's system. Ugh. I don't know why i come on here! I'm just bored I guess and the drama is certainly entertaining ;-)

Oh and FX'd for you 9babies!!!!!!!!!! Loads and showers of baby dust!!!!! :dust:

thanks babylove!!! I appreciat eit. I stay out of most of the drama filled sections but they are entertaining. LOL

Hi ladies! How are you all?
Sorry to hear about your job insecurity Krissi, it's not easy to deal with that uncertainty.
9babies, good luck! I bet you're itching to get those tests out!
Oh and babylove, your scan date is 12th April? Mine too! :happydance:

I really get why some of us are worried, I feel worried too. Despite the fact that I feel sick as much as I do and my boobs are bigger. I just can't get the fear of going into the room and them telling me my little one has gone out of my head. I don't think it helps that there are a lot of these things on the first tri forum, but that's to be expected because it's a forum for support. I don't know, I guess a mother's tendancy to worry is with us from the very start. I am by nature a positive person but I can feel the little niggles of worry at the back of my mind.
On another note - why does someone always have to start a fight on first tri?! It's getting ridiculous!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow 9babies :thumbup:

Nat - I've been having strange feelings today right behind my belly button and just a bit lower. I've been trying to reassure myself it's "growing pains" - I remember a post Darling made a few weeks back that talked about how it will be painful sometimes because everything is changing in there.

Babylove - I keep going through moments of not feeling pregnant too - I remind myself by looking at my face full of acne most of the time!! I know it's likely I will keep worrying a bit over the next 4 weeks or so - but mostly I'm trying my best to keep myself calm!

Pielette - I'm mostly staying out of the 1st tri boards - it's scary over there and I don't want to get myself too worked up (it's easy to get worked up right now!!)

BTW - I'm really gassy at the moment (at both ends) - anyone else experiencing this? It's getting quite embarrassing (although this is one of the other ways I'm reassuring myself at the moment!!) :blush:

BTW - I'm really gassy at the moment (at both ends) - anyone else experiencing this? It's getting quite embarrassing (although this is one of the other ways I'm reassuring myself at the moment!!) :blush:

Oh My Goodness!!!! Me toooo! It is awful!!! I have heard that it is quite common, but that doesn't make it easier to deal with!!

So i have my 12 week scan next Monday at 4pm. Although i think i'm only 10 weeks this weekend as i know when i ovulated, but the doctors keep telling me i'm 11 weeks today!

Good luck 9babies, fingers crossed for you.

I am hating all the bad feeling and judgement on the 1st Tri boards. Do you think it is hormones???

x

9babies.... I think I feel almost as anxious as you reading your post!! LOL good luck hon!!!

Started training on my new job today... all computer business and on a sloooooow computer too lol, it was rather boring and I had a heck of a time staying awake....

I feel great today, I don't know if it is left over euphoria of seeing baby yesterday, or if its my trip south tomorrow, I am driving my kids to a dance competition, its 200 miles away, but the best part is its south, and the temps are in the mid 80's there where I live it snowed last night lol. So I am happy to get to some warm weather.

Hi Ladies :hi:

Well my first midwife appointment is done and dusted :thumbup: Went well. Done the paperwork, had blood taken, blood pressure done and gave a urine sample. Got my maternity pack so plenty of reading now :haha: Midwives (there were 2 of them, a main one and a student, both really nice) were very reassuring that my feeling of being well and pretty 'normal' is absolutely fine and that I should just count myself lucky. They said not to worry about any niggles or aches unless I get severe pains that double me over or any bleeding, I have to contact GP at the mo if I get any problems. They said the 'movement sensation' I had yesterday was probably my womb shifting :wacko: This is normal as it is growing all the time and has to pop up over the pubic bone. Next time I see midwife will be Friday 13th(!) May.

Got to wait for my scan date in post now. As I am pretty reassured at the moment I am probably just going to wait for this scan now.

As expected, midwife has put my due date as 30th October as that is from my LMP (my 1st Nov date is from when I think I ov'd). This may obviously change again at my scan.

So all good :thumbup: How is everyone else? Darling, any news on a new midwife appointment for you?

x

Hi Nat.. Ladies..
Glad your appointment went well honey.
My booking appointment has been rescheduled for Tuesday but I have to go to them now so I won't get the chat I thought'd I'd get because I'll have my children with me. Grrr! I'll ask MIL if she can help out.
9babies - how did you get on?
Hi everyone else!!! Xx

Glad you've got your appointment sorted Darling :thumbup: Hopefully MIL can help you out.

Hope everyone else is ok and looking forward to the weekend x

:happydance::yipee::headspin::dance::happydance::yipee::headspin::dance:

Oh 9Babies, that is fantastic news!! Back with us so quickly, fabulous :thumbup:

What is your due date? End November or so? x

NOpe, december 3rd!!!! LOL

but still with you guys, in this year!!! yay!!

Fab news! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Now we need to decide what to call this thread?!

Halloween/Bonfire Night/Christmas Babies :haha:

9Babies - congratulations!! Thats fantastic news. I was just about to get caught up on everything else since I was last on but was looking for your result post so am happy to have seen it. Fabulous!!:happydance:

LOL you can keep it halloween if you want. LOL I can be the evil step child, LOL On the side!!! hehe.
Or Halloween Babes with Christmas Twist?? LOL
just kidding...

hahah

Aaaaaaaaaaargghh!!! F*#king amazing!!!! Bless your heart you soooo deserve this!! :hugs:Made up for you sweetheart! COngratulations!!!!:happydance:

thanks darlings. I am really crying happy tears bc you all make me feel so very loved.
: )

:hugs: non alcoholic drinks all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back