Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Nat I think we're just jammy! Hehe! I've just had a lovely bath! I indulged myself in some Lush goodies yesterday so I've been pampering myself. Sicky feeling returning now. I'm alright until I need to eat.

9babies - you tell him!!! sometimes these hormones have got to be useful. Can anyone remember, was it Roseanne Barr that said about PMT that it was the only week of the month where she was really allowed to be herself??!!! Hee hee :haha:

Darling - I've had a very lazy week and done pretty much nothing for the whole week. I was meant to be doing a "big clear-out" which in the end consisted of putting a bag of shoes together for the charity shop (all have ridiculously high heels that I've never been able to walk more than about 10 metres in) and clearing out a little junk drawer. Otherwise I've been watching trashy TV and playing about on the internet (another couple of ebay maternity purchases). I could easily get used to this - I so don't want to go back to work tomorrow. It even occurred to me earlier that I'd done no clothes washing for the last 2 weeks and I've been off work for the last 8 days and just looked at it piling up. So this evening I'm tackling that and feeling exhausted already (after doing one wash!!!)

Good for you! You need to make the most of it hun. So you enjoy! Stuff the laundry! As long as you have clean clothes for tomorrow lol! I have no inclination towards housework! I don't know what's wrong with me!? Lol

Forgot to say.. I remember a great Roseanne episode where Roseanne thinks she's pregnant and the girls are really concerned because they don't want a baby in the house and so Darlene says to Roseanne that four people in the house is enough and they don't need a third child bla bla bla. Roseanne takes it all in, thanks her for her honesty, says she understands etc then asks Darlene when she's moving out! It was so unexpected as it was a really tender moment between them. Hilarious!

Thanks for the warm welcome! My daughter doesn't know we're expecting yet. I'm dying to tell her but until the next scan or so I'm not super comfortable telling her, she's too young to understand if we had loss but too old so she'd never forget. Does that make sense? Anyway, as soon as we are happy to tell her we'll let her tell everyone else. MY mom knows because she did a lot of babsitting for me during the IVF process and after some of my SCH bleeds when I went in for scans. My younger sister knows too, and coincidence of coincidences she is pregnant too and about 3 days ahead of me!

Darling - yay for first appointments! I'm nervous since I have to have to dreaded c-section talk and even though I've come to terms with it it still sucks and talking about it makes it real.

Ladies: Thanks for your wonderful support. I unfortunately miscarried on Thursday. Not sure if it had to do with my hematoma or not but it was not meant to be. It was our first time being pregnant, so we're sad but eager to try again. Sorry for the bad news. I wish you the best of luck with your pregnancies and I hope to be in the prego club again soon.

Birdie

Hi ladies, I have just returned from what feels like a looooooooooooong weekend. My 2 girlies had a big dance competition in a city 300 miles away, and it was nice, they both ended up with trophies and such, but my oldest was SO sick, she threw up all over the convention center floor, and the kids all were kinda obnoxious about it... poor sweetie she tried to make it out to the restroom.

Anyway, so after competition for 2 day, and visiting family and so me great shopping, and 2 5 hour drives, I am completely worn out. I feel like sleeping for a year!! and I can't cuz my daughters 8th birthday is tomorrow and I have to get everything ready.

9Babies, I am so thrilled for you! I am so glad you are back with us

Birdie, so sorry for your loss.... hopefully you will be back very soon.

everyone else, I hope all is well for you

thanks angelique. and birdy I am so so sorry. I lost too, and I came back , so you can too!!

:hugs:

Birdie so sorry to hear your sad news. Just remember we're all here for you.:hugs:

So sorry Birdie xx

Welcome littlestars xx

I am 9 weeks whoop whoop!! My pumpkin is no longer an embryo!!! Had a good weekend after a rocky friday night but all good in the end. Sickness is still ongoing but I am starting to get used to it now as unpleasant as it is. Tiredness also still raging.
Its so sad but I quite look forward to the "symptoms" I am very impatiently waiting for these veins that I am promised will appear everywhere lol!

Morning ladies :flower:

Birdie, so sorry hun to hear your sad news :cry: Sending you lots of :hugs: and really hope to see you back here again soon.

Krissi, extra veins are one of the only things I DO have! Definitely got them on my boobies, even though they aren't any bigger yet, plus I'm sure I've got some new veins around the tops of my legs and hips too :shrug: According to midwife I was 9 weeks yesterday (my ticker is 2 days behind now but leaving it for now, will change it after scan if need to). Really, really hoping I get a scan date in the post this week :thumbup:

I'm off to break our news to another of my friends this morning. Popping to hers to have lunch with her and to drop her birthday pressie in for later this week. She is pregnant, due on 8th July, so all being well with me our :baby:'s won't be too different in age :thumbup: She already has a 2 year old daughter who is just gorgeous x

Grrrr sorry rant alert!! There is a certain poster (who should now be in 2nd tri as of today but for some reason feel the need to pop back - double grrr) who is really pissing me off. She is so down on the UK and NHS, well excuse me you are not native to the UK and are receiving free medical care so maybe a little gratitude should be called for. It makes me so angry as no-one else from other countries feels the constant need to belittle our system and country so why her. Not a happy bunny!!

Anyway only 2 and a half weeks til hollibops!!

Krissi - I know what you mean about looking forward to symptoms as much as some of them suck. Everytime I have spotting form my SCH I am so thankful to have morning sickness the next day. As for the bashing of the UK and healthcare.. I'm going hunt this person down, you've got me curious. I have dual citizenship with the UK and I hate people who bash either of my countries! I also get really irked when people bash the healthcare system in Canada. Sure sometimes things need fixing either within the system or in a particular area to give better service but the thought of not having guaranteed healthcare is truly a scary one and unacceptable in a 1st world country.

Anyway.. I thought I would finally be walking DD to school once again but I had another small bit of spotting last night (seem to get them once a week :( ) so I'm still driving her the less than 1km distance. I can't wait until this clears itself up. I'm dying to start getting a little exercise again, I feel so faaaaaaaaat! I am so excited that I get to finally start seeing my OB tomorrow, I'm hoping to get a scan super soon. I need to see those babies!

How often do you get scanned with twins hun? Are they identical or non identical or do you not know yet? How exciting!

You will probably see who I mean if you look through some of the more contenious posts. She seems to just like to stir and I have bitten lol!! Always putting down the UK health system and cant wait to get back to the US etc. I can understand she is probably used to the way things work in the US but the service she receives here is free and compared to many other countries very good so I kind of think be grateful you have access to free medical care and stop moaning if not go back to the US for her pre-natal care lol!!

Krissi, i knew who you were talking about before even going to look at that thread!!!!! It's the SAME girl who is ALWAYS causing trouble and starting arguments! She also commented in the thread "the no lunchmeat rule" telling all those ladies off as well!! Last week she was bashing the UK system in a different thread about healthcare. I'm in the US so I don't pretend to know the details but from what I can tell, no countries system is perfect, I know ours isn't either but like you said, at least yours is free!

I've seen her name in so many threads where she comes in and offends loads of people, it's amazing! Everytime I see her name I just go ahead and expect to see an offensive
remark! :growlmad:

I know babylove its so annoying. I would love to have extra scans and all that you have in the US but you pay for it so would expect that service if I was paying. I just get annoyed by the fact that although she probably works here she will in no way have paid enough taxes in comparison to UK citizens so think she has a cheek to moan. I think she just posts to get reaction and I should probably hust ignore but hormonal and tired!!

Hi everyone

Birdie - I'm so sorry for your loss hon :hugs: - I know how devastating this is. Take the time you need to heal and I hope when you're ready to TTC again that it happens quickly for you. Remember we're here for you

Am I being too harsh if I'm wondering if whoever it is that keeps being nasty should be reported to BnB admin?? I'm at work right now so not got time to look at the posts ... will try have a look later or tomorrow

I'm seriously overflowing with hormones today, feel sick, exhausted, very irritable etc (could also be to do with being back at work!!!) :haha:

Nat - I've got serious blue veins that just seemed to have popped up - I noticed them yesterday!!!

Catch you all later :hugs:

Already reported Leeze had enough of her so just sent a request!!

I'm with you too Leeze, I was starting to really wonder why the BnB admin hasn't at least messages her that she needs to calm down and quit being so hostile and antagonizing. She's really not being a helpful or respectful member of the forum always acting like that. This forum is for support, encouragement and sharing of knowledge and information in a friendly way. Not for chastising people at every opportunity!! Grrr!

Message back from mod to say will look into it. They probably hadnt noticed to be fair the forum is so huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->