Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Birdie so sorry for your loss, hope your back with us real soon xxx

Im not sure who this lady is your all talking about but im intrigued so will have to try and find her lol! x

Have been getting lots of pains today down low on my right side, trying not to worry feels more like a pulled muscle tbh but well see if the spotting starts again grrrr! Have also had a headache from hell today wow i could carry on moaning but ill zip it and stop boring you all x

:dohh:What a relief to have someone on this forum who knows it all! How did I know it would be her?!

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope everyone is ok. Pink Sparkle, I tend to get most of my niggles on my right side but am used to them now. I read somewhere on the internet recently that your womb tends to tilt to the right as it grows so pains are often more on the right side :thumbup:

I think I know who all you ladies are talking about! :haha: So opinionated! x

I hate people like that, you are talking about. I would kill for free healthcare, in america it is almost unheard of. and medi-cal is complete crap. wouldnt cover nothnig for me.
I dont understand people who talk down about other countries stuff, it is so condescending.
I Hope I dont offend anyone. did you report her??
yikes!!! anyways. sorry I am up to no good today, I got to sleep in till 10 am, bc both of my kids decided to sleep in for once. I AM LOVING THEM TODAY. lol
congrats krissi on making to the 9 week mark! how exciting!!!
LOve ya all. :hugs:

Hello ladies! How are you all?
9babies, oh you lucky thing getting to sleep in till 10! I'm so irritated when I'm at work now cos I'm just fed up of it all. I have to admit that I'm putting in the bare minimum at work right now, I'm feeling too sick and tired to care.
Well I haven't checked out the situation with this unkown person on First Tri but I'm willing to bet that I know exactly who it is... Funny how it doesn't take too long to get a reputation!

Birdie - I am so so sorry for your loss. I hope you're taking some time to make your peace with it, and I really hope to see you back again as soon as possible; just like 9babies!

Hi everyone,

Let me guess, Wisco is at it again? I saw her getting a bollocking for suggesting termination to a 16 year old last week - I think admin are on to her! My favourite thread yesterday was her saying she was off to 2nd tri - what she doing back here so soon? I thought we were going to get 4/5 weeks peace!

I've had a busy day packing - I'm doing it in order of "what there is lots of" and so far I have 9 boxes of my shoes and 2 boxes of the dogs toys. We're all set!

My prune has been giving me a bit of gip today - some very definite twinges and pulls that are like little pin pricks all on my right side - sounds like some of us are going through the same things?

I was sorry to read about BirdieDorf, hopefully she'll be back soon.

Exciting to have some twins on the thread - welcome to LittleStar!

In other news my boobs are getting MASSIVE! I was a 34D anyway so they were always going to be big but blimey, this much so soon? Yowsers. I'm going to have one happy baby come BF time :baby::haha:

Oh and I went to H&M and bought 20 different long vest tops that can be layered on top of each other/under other t-shirts etc in different colours and they are PERFECT for covering my expanding tummy - not maternity, just standard - I got 20 things for £75. Bargain!

I hope everyone else is well xx

20 things for £75?? Bargain Waitress! Might have to check it out myself.
Ha, I just went looking for the threads you guys have been talking about and it was indeed the infamous Wisco! I didn't even need to read it and it was her name which jumped into my head. (Hadn't seen your post at that point Waitress!). What is wrong with some people?! I think it was the 'I assume that was sarcasm' bit that irked me the most, I'm surprised the woman that was aimed at didn't bite back more cos I'd have been fuming.
Couldn't find the US vs UK thread though. Has it been deleted?

Just did something loony :haha: Decided to go pee on a stick! Still have loads of internet cheapies left so did one 'for funsies'! The line came up so strong and dark, it made me chuckle to remember when I was squinting at them and demanding that I could definitely see a line... even when no-one else could heehee :haha:

lol that is funny! I just am crying bc I got off with my doctor , she finally could work me in, but not with an ob-gyn, bc the dumb guy on the phone, scheduling appts, said I couldnt see an ob, till I get registered, again, I was like I was registered in january before that loss, cant they just us ethat medical history and make me a new patient. no they think I need an whole new referral to ob. My appt before this was may 2nd, I get to see my regular doctor sooner, but I want to see an ob!! the normal doctors dont even do ultrasounds or anything. :cry:

That's ridiculous 9babies! What is the point in creating more bureaucratic red tape?
Shouldn't they be keeping an eye on you nice and early anyway, rather than throwing up stupid obstacles?

i know!! but that is military insurance at its finest.

: (

they always do this to me, whenever it is something important that I need, referrals take forever. at least 4 weeks. and thati s after my appt with my doctor whne she puts it in.

i know!! but that is military insurance at its finest.

: (

they always do this to me, whenever it is something important that I need, referrals take forever. at least 4 weeks. and thati s after my appt with my doctor whne she puts it in.

aw 9babies that's so annoying about your doctor's issues. I have a good friend who's dh is in the military and she often has issues like that with needing referrals and they don't get her in for an appointment for weeks even if it's something that "should" be dealt with earlier.... she gets very frustrated! IMO ALL insurance sucks tho lol....

Hi girls, everyone doing well? So sorry to hear about Birdie... I really hope she's back again soon!

I didn't feel pregnant at all today... weird. It makes me nervous :shrug:
So my mom has been itching to tell more people about her grandchild to be.... This will be the first grandbaby on BOTH sides of mine and DH's family so everyone is VERY excited! We had decided not to tell my grandparents when we told our immediate family because I didn't want to risk ever having to give them bad news, if anything were to happen.
Well my mom is requesting that I tell them tonight because they are having a family birthday party for my little sister (we don't live anywhere near them :( )... and so my mom wants to have a cake that says happy birthday "auntie" and for my grandparents to find out that night so they can all celebrate! It's very exciting but I guess this whole time I've looked at telling my grandparents like a big deal because like I said, I wouldn't want to have to give them bad news. So I'm sort of freaking out again about the "early" factor. But on the other hand, 9 weeks seems awesome! I just don't know how I feel!

Also, I got a package in the mail today from my sister, it's a pregnancy journal and calendar and a photo frame for the ultrasound with a little bumble bee that says "baby to bee" it's so beautiful.
Like I said, everyone is so excited, and I am too, but i'm still so nervous! I wish I didn't know so many people who've had mcs in the past year. I think ignorance must be bliss....
One of my friends announced her pregnancy to the world (facebook of course) at 7 weeks, and mc never even crossed her mind...

I wish I was seeing the dr again soon, I would give anything right now to see the little blob again!!!

Hi ladies!!

So today was my babys 8th bday and I just pulled off her party.. and I am wiped out!! what was I thinking!!! 15 kids plus family and their kids at the public pool!! Loads of gifts and cake and pizza..... I really wanted today to be special for her, and it was, but wow it was so much harder than I planned lol.

I am a very happy tired though, and thats good.

Babylove, I don't feel a bit pregnant either.... Kinda is starting to worry me, but I still have the fatique, so I guess its a sign... but other than that totally norm.

anyway, off to bed with me

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone doing?

Birdie - I am so sorry to hear about your loss

LittleStars - Welcome and congratulations on your twins.

9babies - sorry to hear you are having trouble seeing an OB. Hopefully it will get sorted out asap.

I also immediately thought or Wisco when you mentioned someone causing grief! She is a nightmare!! I mean suggesting termination to a 16 year old girl on a pregnancy forum! Seriously!

I am still feeling very sick...today has been worst day so far. And i didn't know it was possible to feel this tired! Working full-time is killing me as i am exhausted!

I had my NHS scan yesterday and they dated me as 10 weeks, they said they wanted me to go back in 2 weeks so they could see the baby in more detail etc so i will get to see the baby again! Yay! It was so cute, little arms and legs waving around and a good strong heartbeat! Yay!!!

I can't remember if i said but at my midwife appointment they couldn't get any blood out of me so i had to go to the nurse at my doctors surgery on Friday (my birthday!!) and have the bloods taken. That was fine. But i recieved a voicemail from the midwife today saying that they didn't do a full-blood count so now i need to go back in!!!
Aarggh! It is doing my head in, i have had to take so much time off of work to get this sorted i really don't want to take anymore.

Anyway i hope you are all okay

Bernie
xxx

Hi Girls,

Angelique and Babylove - don't worry - I felt exactly the same (in fact, still do) - I honestly think our bodies get used to it and so because we don't feel anything new it feels like its not there anymore or not as "strong". Only a few more weeks till the 12 week scan and you should have your minds put at rest. Mine is in 13 days and I can't bear the wait either. :nope:

Darling let us know how your midwife appointment went?

I am feeling triumphant today - I managed to cobble together a lunch that really hit the spot. I boiled some rice and separately some peas, then I stuck them in a pan with a little olive oil and stirred a beaten egg in. Finally I added a little bit of ham & sweetcorn and voila! My own egg fried rice and it was DELICIOUS!!

Hi, hope you don't mind my joining my baby is due on the 29th Oct. Could very well be a halloween baby. Congrats on your scan bernigrove.

babylove - I have days when I don't feel pregnant and it scares me. for me symptoms come and go, One day i'll have a sore bust and the next day its not. Then one day have no nausea, the next day I'm heaving just putting rubbish in the bin (because of smell) As waitress has said I think its normal.

Anyway hope to get to know you all, and share experiencexxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"