Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Thanks for the warm welcome:) You ladies are fantastic! I wanted to reply to the posts but by the time I got to the end I totall had a brain fart.
Babylove, I'm in Clearwater.
Darling- sorry about your little boy, ouch!
Good night to those who are 6 hours ahead sweet dreams:)

Darling and Leeze.... Thank you so much, you guys are so sweet! I love doing things with my girls.... so I don't mind being tired from it.

9babies, you make me LOL about the puking, only on a pregnancy forum can you find women congratulating other women for puking lol!!

I am now officially jealous of all you other ladies, but I really shouldn't be. I found out that I will not have a 12 week scan, I will not have another until 20 weeks. unless there is a problem. but I did get one at 8 weeks with no complications so I should be thankful, but I really wanted to see my beanie baby again.

I am planning to tell my girls this week that they are gonna be big sisters. I got my ultrasound pic copied and found some cute silver baby frames to put the pics in. and I bought some gender neutral material, and plan to wrap it all up and give it to them to make a blanket for their baby brother or sister. I can't wait, I know they will be thrilled!

I am sorry you wont get another ultrasound!! I really wish I was going to be seen, but my struggles with insurance are not over yet.

HOpefully tomorrow I can go to the office and fix it all.

and welcome to the newbies!

Welcome newbies (i cant remember if ive already welcomed or not!)

9babies - YAY sickness! Congrats hunni! xxx

Krissi - i kinda know how you feel found out my foster sister (who already has four kids she cant cope with) is having another and will be due roughly a week or so before me! I can never be pregnant without someone else in the family being pregnant too. Are you and your step sister close? will be nice in a few years time at family gatherings etc that you lo will have a playmate x

Darling - hows your lil boy doing today? hope hes on the mend poor lil mite xxx

I have really got to try and get on top of the housework today. Its really starting to stress me out and i cant relax in a mess. I have a mountain of washing to put away grrr hate it!

No we are not close but her and my dad are close.

Just found out will be losing my job at the end of April as the company is insolvent. I am so worried, my OH is out of work too and not sure how we will manage.

Hi Ladies :flower:

I am freaking out a bit again this morning - I just don't feel pregnant :nope: I have no signs of any problems and have occasional little symptoms but how quiet my symptoms are, and have been all the way through, is freaky :wacko: I just did not expect to feel this normal and I just won't believe there is a :baby: in there until I see it on a scan. I have this fear that this is all my body just playing a big joke on me :nope:

Oh Krissi, so sorry to hear about your job. Please try not to worry, something will work out in the end, things always do. We are all here to talk to about it whenever you need to hun :hugs: How long have you worked there? x

Hi Krissi, so sorry to hear about your job - after all that angst you had about telling them aswell. What line of work are you in?

Darling - I hope your little boy is ok today. Stupid bloody nurse. Poor little soul, it must be so confusing for them to have pains like that at their age.

Welcome and hello to everyone else! There are getting to be a few of us now...I was wondering if we could have a go at doing a list of names, ages, #of children so far etc? My pregnant brain may well be starting to mix everyone up! It might be helpful for the new joiners aswell?

If everyone just posts their one liner I'll collate them all and post them altogether and we can bookmark the page number. I hope that makes sense!

I''l go first:

Waitress, Emma 38, pregnant with no.1. Married. Living in Bucks. Not working, retired (!)

Krissi, 30, pregnant with number 1, with a partner, living in west sussex, I am a book-keeper and an office manager xx

Babylove, 26, married, expecting our first, Jacksonville Florida, pre-kindergarten teacher

Nat0619, Natalie, 36 (OH is 41), expecting our first , living with my wonderful partner (been together 3 years) - both of us are divorced from previous marriages. I work part-time as a Medical Secretary.

Darling, Kara 34 married to my best friend! Been together for 6 years and have two lovely children Isabella (3) and Ethan (2). Lives near Glastonbury, Somerset, England and is a 'domestic goddess' actually more of a demented janitor most of the time! Expecting #3 at Halloween.

Leeze, aged 38, live in London/UK, will be our first baby, work in Health and Social Care.

Berniegroves, Emma (28 - just!) OH is 34, we've been married for 1 year and been together for almost 8 years. We are expecting our first baby. We live in Bristol, England. I work in Human Resources for the NHS.

Pink Sparkle, Jane 29 married two children Megan 9 and Riley 18 months full time stay at home mum, was a legal secretary, expecting baby no3 x

9babies.Shana , I am 24, married to the love of my life for a year now, but been together almost 3 years. I have an 3 1/2 year old daughte,r and an almost 2 year old son!! I am an sahm, still deciding on what I want to do career wise.

Pielette, Vanessa, 28, married to hubby for three months and we've been together for nearly 9 years. I'm a teacher but don't think I'll go back after my maternity leave. Expecting our first little bundle of joy!

Angelique, Angie, married for 11 1/2 years, and have 2 amazing little girls Kaitlyn 10 and Emma 8, they are the joys of my life and I can't wait to bring home #3!! I work as a retail manager in Northern Utah, USA.

Krissi, 30, pregnant with number 1, with a partner, living in west sussex, I am a book-keeper and an office manager xx

Hi ladies... How is everyone today? :hi:

So just GUESS who's being all negative in a thread called "when should we tell". It WAS ladies reassuring eachother and sharing stats about mc risks dropping as time passes and SHE has to come in and say they're wrong. I'm telling you I can't even stand to see her name in threads I read anymore.

So anyway I found THIS little tidbit of info that I'd say seems rather reliable
Miscarriage-Risk-Low-at-Eight-Week-Mark/ArticleNewsFeed/Article/detail/499827[/url]

"Women who present for their first trimester prenatal visit between six and 11 weeks' gestation and who have no abnormal symptoms have a less than 1.6 percent chance of miscarriage, researchers report in the March issue of Obstetrics & Gynecology."

"At eight, nine and 10 weeks' gestation, the risk was 1.5 percent, 0.5 percent and 0.7 percent, respectively."

Makes me feel pretty confident anyway so poo to her!

Oh and I'm babylove, 26, married, expecting our first, Jacksonville Florida, pre-kindergarten teacher :flower:

Hmmmmm I wonder lol, she has already been told by admin to tone it down. The thread re advising a termination to a 16 year old is that still on here?

Yes I saw admin commented yesterday but I wonder if she even saw it? And I saw that thread about the 16 yr old too but I bet you'd have to search for it it's probably way down the list several pages back since it's older.

Girls, I saw her add to that thread too, immediately I saw her name I thought 'oh, wonder what she's spouting off about now'! She said something about the rate of miscarriage not dropping until 16 weeks or something :wacko: Ladies on here are scared enough without her putting comments in like that! :nope:

Babylove, those stats are very reassuring, thank you for that :thumbup:

In response to Waitress, here is my info:

I'm Natalie, 36 (OH is 41), expecting our first :baby:, living with my wonderful partner (been together 3 years) - both of us are divorced from previous marriages. I work part-time as a Medical Secretary.

That woman is driving me crackers!!:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Thanks for your little bios - I have started collating them on Page 113 - our details are in bold so should be an easy post to find and the page number should be memorable enough. :book:

Other girls if you wouldn't mind helping out an old lady and doing the same!
:hugs:

Hi girls - will post properly later as I've done a serious amount of walking today and I'm shattered. Sorry. Just done in.

Kara 34 married to my best friend! Been together for 6 years and have two lovely children Isabella (3) and Ethan (2). Lives near Glastonbury, Somerset, England and is a 'domestic goddess' actually more of a demented janitor most of the time! Expecting #3 at Halloween.

Hi everyone - I'm at work so need to be super-quick and my Dad is coming to stay tonight as he's working in London today and tomorrow so I won't get a chance to come on till tomorrow (and I miss our little group when I can't pop in to say hello and see how everyone is doing)

Nat - I think you're one of those very lucky ones that doesn't have many symptoms, or maybe your symptoms will creep up on you very soon - either way I'd say try your hardest not to worry - normally our bodies let us know soon enough when things haven't worked out so I think given you've had no signs that anything is wrong then it's best to assume all ok. If I could pass on to you some of my extreme tiredness and afternoon sickness (why is it called morning sickness, mine is always in the afternoon!!!) - then I happily would! I'll try to send some across the net for you!!! :haha:

Krissi - I can understand how you feel about your stepsister - I don't think you're being mean at all, it's such an amazing time and you want to be able to have your special moment with your family. One of my best friends is pregnant and this happened by accident (she was on the pill) - she's actually now 20 weeks. When we told my parents about my pregnancy one of the first things my Dad said was that he thought my best friend's pregnancy had something to do with it!!!! I was absolutely livid!! We were trying for 14 months!!!!! GRRR. Let yourself be angry for a while, I reckon!! Sorry to hear about your job. It's such a difficult time at the moment, isn't it? Fingers crossed something else that's better comes up for you. :hugs:

So, this annoying poster is still antagonising people - grrr. I'm starting to think from what you guys have said about the posts that perhaps she has a sad and empty life. Why would anyone get their kicks out of that kinda stuff? No empathy and no consideration of other's feelings - I'm surprised that someone on here would be consistently like that.

Babylove - that's great stats you posted there. I'm gonnna hang onto those. Thanks for posting that :hugs:

Waitress - that's a lovely idea about the names and ages etc again - very welcoming for the newbies.

I'm Leeze, aged 38, live in London/UK, will be our first baby, work in Health and Social Care.

Have a lovely day everyone xxx

Hi,

I am at work so will be quick, in response to Waitress here are my details:

Emma (28 - just!) OH is 34, we've been married for 1 year and been together for almost 8 years. We are expecting our first baby.
We live in Bristol, England.
I work in Human Resources for the NHS.

Speak to you lovely ladies later

xx

p.s. I can't believe that woman is still causing trouble!!!!!

Jane 29 married two children Megan 9 and Riley 18 months full time stay at home mum, was a legal secretary, expecting baby no3 x

My n ame is shana , I am 24, married to the love of my life for a year now, but been together almost 3 years. I have an 3 1/2 year old daughte,r and an almost 2 year old son!! I am an sahm, still deciding on what I want to do career wise.

Gosh there is so much to read through. Sorry I can''t reply to you individually, I need to get in the loop. The thread has moved on so much since I joined.

Just wanted to say that I have had a scan today. It was private, but we did IVF (due to male factor) so its something clinics offer. I think I would have gone private anyway. Waiting until 12 week seems too long. I will say though, that scans cause me alot of anxiety. last night I only had about 2 hours sleep worrying. there are just too many horribles stories on the net.

In response to some of you who don't have symptoms just to say that neither do I really, and thought something was wrong. I am a complete worrywart anyway. Suffice to say that I had a scan today, and all was good (see avatar) Saw my baby move, it was really weird!

Sorry about your little boy Darling.

Will promise to get to know you all individually.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"