Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Pink Sparkle thanks doll. Re computer no bit I do feel too tired to type sometimes. I could do with a dictaphone and an audio typist! Lol. I've just spent the day as a couch potato because I'm sooo tired and I've hurt my back after lifting my children after the midwife told me not to!:dohh: So girls backs are becoming really fragile during pregnancy.. apparently! :haha:

Hi Ladies :flower:

I've got my scan date :happydance::happydance::happydance: Tuesday 19th April at 3.30pm!

Hello to Jojolou :hi: and welcome.

Inky, beautiful scan pic :thumbup:

Kasia, that does seem very early that your midwife tried a doppler. When I mentioned buying myself one, my midwife advised against getting one as she has had so many worried women calling her when they haven't been able to find the heartbeat. I didn't think midwives tried to hear it until at least 12-14 weeks :shrug: I'm sure your scan will show all is fine :thumbup:

Fab news about your friend's :bfp: Darling :thumbup: Will be great to have her join us on here x

Oh yeah inky lovely pic xxx

Darling thank god im not at work anymore...legal secretary aka audio typist!!! Thank the heavens would not be able to cope!

Nat - yay about the scan date its the day after mine and Leeze's! xxx

Hello ladies! How are you all?
Good to hear you've got a scan date Nat! Makes it all seem a bit more real doesn't it? I'm counting down the days to mine.
Thanks for the sympathy on the blood test ladies, makes me not feel like such a wimp! I'm quite proud of myself, I went a couple of hours ago and tried to be big and brave, think I just about managed it :haha: I made my Dad come with me cos I needed someone to take my mind off it, but the lady was lovely and did it really quickly before I had a chance to get too worked up. Although I did catch a glimpse of the four vials afterwards and feel a bit funny!
In other news... think I have the beginnings of a bump! :happydance: My belly's more rounded and my Mum noticed today too. Unless you knew me well you wouldn't be able to tell, but it's been making me smile just to run my hand over it :flower:

YIPPEEEEEE! Just got home from u/s (had to do internal again ugh but that's ok) and everything is fine!!! I'm so happy and relieved:) Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement.

Oh that's fantastic Kasia! You must feel really relieved!

kasia - fab news huni glad it went well xxx

pielette - glad your bloods went well, im ok with the needles just dont like seeing how much they take - 6 vials last time i just dont watch.

So whats everyone up to today/this evening (us/uk). Hubby brought me home a HUGE bar of cadburys so im gonna tuck into that in front of the tv not that i think theres much on and i plan on an early night im so tired! x

Hi Girls,

Great news Kasia - happy for you:thumbup:

i'm sorry I can't respond to everything thats been going on for the last 24 hours but I think we're all ok - save for the odd idiot on Facebook, tiredness, sickness etc.

Am just checking in - i have had the worst couple of days feeling zonked that I've had all pregnancy. The housemove is causing us some stress aswell - where we are moving to needs some work doing before we move in so we're looking at staying at my mums for a few weeks - I love her but I can't live with her anymore!!

I've been feeling really queasy and dizzy - I was bound to hit a bad patch, I think I'm well and truly in one!

Love to all

xx

Hi everyone

Kasia - great news about the u/s - glad everything is as it should be!!

Nat - woo-hoo for getting a scan date - only a couple of weeks to go now too.

Waitress - I feel your pain. I'm so exhausted I could cry and have been feeling sick every day this week especially in the afternoon and evenings. I just went to the supermarket on the way home because I couldn't face anything in my fridge and made some grilled chicken with mash and spring greens. After about 2 bites of chicken I couldn't face it and ended up having a big chunk of cheese with my mash and greens (oh and chicken gravy mixed in). Not very appetising. Luckily I got some chocolate desserts too so hopefully they will go down a bit better

Pielette- I've definitely got a serious bloat or the beginnings of a bump. Even if I try to suck it in really hard it looks like I'm sticking it out!!! Every day I'm really conscious of what to wear to work because I don't want to tell my colleagues for a couple of weeks yet. (or more to the point that my OH wants us to wait till 12 weeks to tell anyone else and I've told a few close friends already plus my parents so want to wait now)

Krissi - that is funny about your OH having super strong swimmers!! It's quite incredible that you got pregnant on the first month of trying with him but didn't for years previously - does make it sound like possibly your ex had low sperm count or something?

OMG - I just opened a little chocolate soya desert - it's like a little piece of heaven. this might become my staple diet for the next few weeks!!!!

Darling - sorry to hear you hurt your back - definitely sounds like you deserve a rest!!!

My best friend is coming to stay tonight, she's arriving in about 15 mins or so. She's 20 weeks pregnant so I wonder what we're going to be talking about!!!

Have a lovely evening everyone, almost the weekend :hugs:

OOOO.... someone PLEASE give me a time out!!! I am moody today, and the worst part is i know it, but I can't stop...... Maybe I need a nap.... I am not working today so I think a nap sounds lovely.

UGH... sorry for the rant

OOOO.... someone PLEASE give me a time out!!! I am moody today, and the worst part is i know it, but I can't stop...... Maybe I need a nap.... I am not working today so I think a nap sounds lovely.

UGH... sorry for the rant

I've been really moody today - I had a strange urge to scream at the woman next to me on the train today whose music was blaring right out of her headphones at me!!! (luckily I held it in but not before I imagined the whole scenario of me screaming at her "Not only is your music way too loud but it's also really crap!!!" - I feel like I could really do with being locked up on my own for a couple of weeks (or maybe with my cat!!!!!)

Let it all out on here!!!

I am so moody. I was really nice to my mom today though! even t hough I had to restrain myself a few times. LOL

Glad to know its not just me, though I wouldn't wish the moodiness on anyone. I found out a good friend of mine is expecting, she has no clue... I mean really, she gets on facebook today and is all... I am gonna be a mom, and I think I am 3 or 4 months and just didn't know it... which makes me mad cuz she is a party girl. and I know she has been drinking and partying. I honestly doubt that she is 3 or 4 months, but with my moodiness I better keep quiet less I risk offending her by wording things wrong. Oh and did I mention I am supposed to be the matron of honor in her wedding in a month lol.... I feel a little bad about being so mean.

On a bit of happier news, I had an amazing dream last night. I dreamed I had a beautiful baby girl, who was big and plump and pink, with loads of brown hair, and when she was born she looked at me and smiled. it was a very nice experience. I just hope it is an omen of what is to come...

Rant warning! Im soooo tired my son has had me awake for a couple of hours making the most awful noise (like a suckling noise) its a noise he makes sometimes when dozing off. But he has been making it for a couple of hours and its more annoying than a dripping tap so in the end i got up with him at 5.20am so that at least dh can sleep before work becuase i was keeping him up awake. Ive got to go into school with my dd this morning for an inspirational workshop this morning and i just feel so tired already i want to cry x

Its wierd Leeze as my ex has 2 children and SA all came back fine and at the IVF the cycle was cancelled due to me not responding and not producing eggs all the tests showed the fault was mine, I had PCOS, adhesions and a blocked tube!!! This is truly my miracle baby!!!

I dont know if theres any truth in it but i remember reading ages ago that some experts think that some couples bodily fluids eggs/sperm are just not compatible or maybe thats just what they come up with when there is no explanation.

I really believe that and also DTD became a chore me and OH enjoyed sex and werent even trying so TTC was last thing on my mind and then bam!!

Its wierd Leeze as my ex has 2 children and SA all came back fine and at the IVF the cycle was cancelled due to me not responding and not producing eggs all the tests showed the fault was mine, I had PCOS, adhesions and a blocked tube!!! This is truly my miracle baby!!!

wow - isn't that strange?!! That's making me feel a bit "goose-pimply" - like, maybe it's really meant to be this time - and this baby is gonna be a very special one! :hugs:

Yes most definately it will be spoilt rotten!!

Pink sparkle - that sounds like a really tough night last night - I hope you get a chance to rest later on. well done for being such a lovely and thoughtful mum and partner and getting up with him at 5.20. Wow!!

Angelique - your dream sounds really lovely - and I'm not surprised about your reaction to your friend. Sounds like she's been quite irresponsible - I hope she calms her partying ways now for her baby's sake

I had quite a restless sleep last night - got a VERY full-on day at work today and I kept worrying about it last night. Grr. And, this morning I feel Bleeeuggh - really sicky. Ritz salted crackers are my saviour right now. On a lighter note, I had a lovely evening with my best friend. She has such an adorable bump at 20 weeks - I want one of those!!!!

Right, back to work and my crazy day - my best friend is staying tonight again so I'll probably catch you all at some point tomorrow. Hooray for it almost being the weekend!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->