Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Angelique - I have a friend who is going to start ttc in Sept when she on holiday in the Carribean so they can announce at Christmas! Some people haven't got a clue! My friend will be designer baby gear and a Bugaboo!! She won't listen to people at the best of times lol but you just have to let them learn the hard way.
Re your dream - there is a deep connection to your baby there that you're experiencing in your most relaxed state. Isn't it a shame we can't hit play and enjoy our dreams again?

Pink Sparkle - totally sympathise that's horrible. My husband is a much lighter sleeper than I am and so he usually gets up to our children in the night. Well... it's his own fault for being a lighter sleeper hehe!!

Krissi - perhaps a particular soul had chosen it's parents and a certain time in which to come and experience life? Or perhaps you're ex just lacked the 'super sperm'!

Angelique - I have a friend who is going to start ttc in Sept when she on holiday in the Carribean so they can announce at Christmas! Some people haven't got a clue! My friend will be designer baby gear and a Bugaboo!! She won't listen to people at the best of times lol but you just have to let them learn the hard way.
Re your dream - there is a deep connection to your baby there that you're experiencing in your most relaxed state. Isn't it a shame we can't hit play and enjoy our dreams again?

Pink Sparkle - totally sympathise that's horrible. My husband is a much lighter sleeper than I am and so he usually gets up to our children in the night. Well... it's his own fault for being a lighter sleeper hehe!!

Krissi - perhaps a particular soul had chosen it's parents and a certain time in which to come and experience life? Or perhaps you're ex just lacked the 'super sperm'!

WOW darling what you wrote about Krissi has made be go all goose bumpy and has literally made me well up! (the first part not the supersperm part lol!)

I am such a light sleeper when it comes to the kids...and leeze i may sound nice but trust me im sure ill be moaning at him all evening about me being tired and him getting to sleep :growlmad: hehe x

Angelique - yes that sounds like a lovely dream and took me back to when i had megan. i had a lovely dream during pregnancy about having the baby and holding the baby in my arms and in my dream the baby was a boy...this may sound a bit mad but obviously was a girl not a boy but megan was identical to the baby in my dream..ppl think im a bit mad when i tell them but i know what i dreamt and i know i saw her before she was born just thought she was a he :dohh:

Hi Ladies :hi:

Happy weekend :happydance:

Angelique, what a lovely dream :thumbup: I dream really vividly, always do, and I am amazed that I have not had a single :baby: dream yet :nope: I thought that I would be having them every night now I'm pregnant :shrug: The only dream I had the other night was that we'd had the first scan, all was ok (really hope that comes true obviously!) and that I was telling everyone "It's a boy, I'm sure it's a boy, after seeing the scan it just looks like a boy"! :haha:

Krissi, your story really is amazing :thumbup: Darling, your thoughts on the soul of a child choosing it's parents sounds so sweet and, you never know, that could be what happens. Funnily enough, my acupuncturist said to me when I said we'd been trying for a year something along the lines of "the spirits of the parents have to be in the right place to welcome a child and, more importantly, the spirit of the child has to choose to come through to those parents and be their child". Very similar to what you say Darling :thumbup: Amazingly, the spirit of this child chose my very first month of acupuncture to come to us! :happydance:

Kasia, great news about the scan :thumbup:

x

so guess what. I got an appt!!! wooohoo!! next friday at 11:30 am!!! Yay!! I will be seen by my old 0b-gyn that I had with my 2 kids. that pretty much saved my pregnancies with them. I am so happy just one week away. dont know if I will get an ultrasound or not, bc it will still be super early, but I am excited, bc I know they will probably start me on progesterone. ONly one week!!!

UPDATE, they just called, and said they could see me sooner, on monday!!! yay!!!

I do believe that as well. I remember a friend of my mother's telling us about her miscarriages (she had her daughter Roma 40+) and apparently when Roma was three she said to Angie "I love you Mummy!" and Angie said "I love you too Roma" and Roma replied "I tried three times to come before because I wanted you to be my mummy!" Roma is in her early twenties now and has no recollection of that conversation but Angie said she believes that her previous miscarriages where Roma's attempts to get through. When I miscarried I was 21 and scared to death, quite far gone and didn't seek help or tell anyone except my best friend until years later. When I finally spoke to my GP at 30, I asked about my mc and my doctor (a man) was quite blasé about it and said that early mc's are nature's way of shedding an embryo that isn't chromosomally correct and that wouldn't result in a healthy pregnancy and I immediately thought of Roma. It's a nice thought isn't it that a particular soul choses it's parents at a particular period in time? It would be nice to think for those who have experiend loss that those souls will find their way to us in the end. X

Wishing all of you amazing ladies a fantastic weekend:)

I have layed in bed the last couple of nights thinking about the baby dream, and hoping to see her again, but nothing... its weird cuz I have the feeling my baby is a girl, but it could just be wishful thinking, but it was so intense

9babies... so exciting that you get to go in!! Monday is sooo close!!

Darling thats a very neat story!! Roma must have been a very determined soul to try 3 times! Kinda makes me think of my daughter, I firmly believe she came when it was time for her, we were not trying, just been married 3 months, and I was on the pill.... and uhhh honey... Well 2 weeks before she was born, my sister suffered a tubal pregnancy and lost her baby and only viable tube, it was the 4th baby she had lost, and didn't have any kids.... she was so depressed she was to the point of taking her own life almost. I believe that my baby was what helped her heal, and keep going. She spent all the time she could with her, and they are still very close. And happily my sister has been able to adopt a beautiful baby boy who happens to look just like her husband.

But I think kids come when they are supposed to.

I have layed in bed the last couple of nights thinking about the baby dream, and hoping to see her again, but nothing... its weird cuz I have the feeling my baby is a girl, but it could just be wishful thinking, but it was so intense

9babies... so exciting that you get to go in!! Monday is sooo close!!

Darling thats a very neat story!! Roma must have been a very determined soul to try 3 times! Kinda makes me think of my daughter, I firmly believe she came when it was time for her, we were not trying, just been married 3 months, and I was on the pill.... and uhhh honey... Well 2 weeks before she was born, my sister suffered a tubal pregnancy and lost her baby and only viable tube, it was the 4th baby she had lost, and didn't have any kids.... she was so depressed she was to the point of taking her own life almost. I believe that my baby was what helped her heal, and keep going. She spent all the time she could with her, and they are still very close. And happily my sister has been able to adopt a beautiful baby boy who happens to look just like her husband.

But I think kids come when they are supposed to.

That's incredible! I hope that was a premonition honey! Wouldn't that be amazing?!

ladies..... today, after working a long shift..... and 2 hour softball practice, trying to teach a bunch of little girls how to play softball.... when 7 out of 11 of them have never even touched a ball.... I am somewhere between exhaustion... and death.... you know the feeling I am sure... it hurts to be so tired.. today is bad for it, and I blame the job, but wow I feel like a wimp!!!

Morning everyone

loving those cute and inspirational baby stories - making me feel a bit emotional!!

I'm soooooo tired this morning - feel like I've just come back from a 4-day festival where I had about 4 hours sleep a night for the last 4 nights!!!! Reminds me of being about 21 - except I've been sleeping about 7-8 hours a night and taking it easy with a nice cup of cocoa!!!

I know it will be well worth it in the end - but, wowee, it is really hard work being pregnant!!!!

My pregnant friend was over last night and we had such a laugh teasing my OH - saying that we couldn't do the dishes because we had to think about our babies - and she was encouraging me to get new bras because all mine are under-wired (I didn't know this isn't meant to be good for pregnancy - anyone heard this?) - anyway so then we were teasing my OH about how I would need a new dress and bag and shoes to go with my new bras (that I haven't bought yet) - and how he wouldn't want to deprive his only child of new clothes!!!!

On a bit of a downer note we found out yesterday the buyers for my OH's flat are probably going to pull out - apparently they haven't actually got all the finances they need. This makes me so mad because we accepted their offer about 7 weeks ago and took the flat off the market. Since then we've found a lovely place and had our offer accepted so it might mean we lose the lovely flat we've found. GRRRRRRR :growlmad: - we really had our hearts set on the lovely new flat. How angry am I that someone would make an offer that they can't actually afford? And also they're now saying they're not first time buyers but they've got a flat they need to sell - which means that they totally lied to us before when they told us they were first time buyers and had a mortgage in place.

Oh Leeze Im so sorry love. How rotten for you! I do hope for some divine intervention for you to save you from losing your new place. I think it's really dreadful to mess people about like that. Surely they must have realised they were being unrealistic? Grrr! Bloody time-wasters! Don't give up hope yet. Sometimes they're meant to be and happen against all odds. I do hope that will prove to be the case for you. Seriously Leeze, imagine yourself moving your stuff in there, where you would put it, imagine signing the contract, keep thinking and believing it to be yours!

Angelique - :hugs: [Powerhug!]

oh leeze so sorry to hear about the flat, i would be so so angry with them for being such liars! Really hope things work out, maybe if you get the flat back on the market it will be snapped up quickly with new more reliable buyers!

so completely changing the subject ive got a holiday booked for a week in newquay 5 weeks on monday i just cannot wait to go! I should be 14/15 weeks pregnant and really looking forward to a relaxing week away from home and all the housework that goes with it! I have never been a big drinker but when away etc will enjoy a nice glass of rose wine or a wine spritzer....so im thinking i may have a glass here or there ...hopefully while sitting on the verander watching the children play in the sunshine...how do you all feel about that do i sound like the most terrible pregnant lady in the world or would you treat yourselves to the odd glass here and there (im defo not talking a bottle a night or anything). No comments from a certian 2nd tri poster allowed lol!!!

Oh Leeze that's rubbish about the flat! It's so precarious, buying somewhere new, it can all change so quickly. Really hope it gets sorted soon, all that uncertainty is not what you need.
Wow that discussion about spirits choosing their parents really touched me - it reminds me of a book called 'The Brightest Star in the Sky' by Marian Keyes which was literally based around that concept, it was the most beautiful and uplifting book. It's wonderful to think that this little one I have right now chose me and her daddy.
Pink sparkle - I think a spritzer isn't a problem! As a treat every now and then it's not an issue.

Ok that's a little bit odd, I just realised that I automatically wrote 'her' when talking about my beanie... Hmm...
People keep asking if I have any thoughts on the sex and I keep thinking I don't, but maybe I do!

Pink Sparkle - my midwife said on Fri that it's all about moderation. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is generally caused by alcoholism and drinking in large quantities. She said no more than 1-2 units per week which is basically no more than 1 medium size glass of wine a week but you can throw that glass of wine into a large wine glass and top up with spritz if you like.

Pielette - Hmmm... :-D

Ok ladies, just want to pick your brain about something - slightly TMI but it's worried me a bit. I've had a slight bit of blood this afternoon when I went to the toilet. It's not 'bleeding' as such, it was just there when I wiped. There's nothing in my knickers and I don't have any cramping.
This morning hubby and I DTD (first time since we conceived cos I have literally been feeling so ill, but getting back to humanity right now) and I'm wondering if that is why. I have heard that because everything is more sensitive sex can rupture blood vessels etc. So just wanted to know if anyone has experienced this? I've just rung my midwife to ask but she asked if I could call her back in half an hour cos she's with someone right now which is fine, but I need some reassurance cos I'm such a worrier.

from what my mw has said to me i would say its because you dtd, a lot of women on bnb say the same thing and another of my friends said it happened to her during her 2nd pregnancy and she would bleed slightly every time they dtd xxx

Thanks pink sparkle. The ladies on first tri said the same and my midwife got back to me and agreed. Think I just need to relax but it's hard, especially when I'm still waiting for my scan. That 12 week wait is a killer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->