Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Well I have doctors this morning, been getting really bad headaches and so constipated think I have been to the loo 3 times in past 6 weeks. Fingers crossed all is OK and they can give me something to help.

I'm sure everythings fine honey. Headaches and constipation are par for the course I'm the first trimester. It sounds like you're not drinking enough water. I suffer from the same and I know I need to drink more water to re-hydrate my body and flush out my intestines. :)

Just a thought I really nasty 3-4 day headaches and it turned out I was slightly anaemic and I had to take iron supplements.

I do drink loads of water but if I go to OTT it makes me sick!! Tried all fruit juices and fruit and veg to help with constipation but all make me sick due to the acids so need a bit of help now I think!!

They'll give you something to help you go I expect. That what they gave me. Headaches are a nightmare because if you're like me paracetamol doesn't work. God what women have to put up with!

I had some paracetamol last night and no they didnt help so now I wont take it, whats the point in putting toxins in for no reason!! Sure a nice vodka and soda and a two day sleep would help lol!!

Lol. Aw! I feel for you Krissi there's nothing worse than a headache that won't go away. Do keep drinking plenty of water though because it will help. I'll tell you what I found helped was those headache sticks. I found its effeciency depends on how soon you caught the headache but its very cooling and soothing. I used '4head' and it lasts for ages. You can just carry it around in your handbag. Hope you feel better soon honey. :)

Thanks for the tip Darling.

Its silly I know but I have been panicing all last week about MMC and as my scan date nears the fear is becoming wose, its totally irrational I know as no cramping or spotting but MS has improved and I am just panicking. It is totally based on nothing but I am stressing so much and OH keeps telling me to stop being silly and I keep telling myself to stop being silly but the thought is always there.

:hugs:

I can only repeat the same. Don't worry. You're not bleeding or in any pain so you've nothing to worry about. But honey you've cone on a very long journey, gone through a lot to get here and now you're nervous that something will go wrong because this is what you've yearned for, for such a long time. The only one who can reassure you is you! A midwife's words or a scan is only going to give you a sense of peace for so long before you start the irrational worrying again. You're nearly out of the first tri now honey. You just have to do some work on yourself now and learn to relax and enjoy. You've still a long way to go and you're headed towards second Tri where most women experience almost no symptoms. You just have to have a bit of faith that it's meant to be now because the timing and your new man are right. You have a minimal risk of mc now and at this stage you have a fetus inside you, with fingers and toes and teeth buds!! You're certainly not going to miss a mc now. You're ok. You just need to get your head in the right place that's all. I expect it still all seems too good to be true after waiting so long? It's all good Krissi. ;-)

9babies - sending you big hugs - and I echo what the others say - you're always welcome on here. if you need some time out then let yourself have that but know that we're always here for you. :hugs:

Krissi - I hope the Doctor can give you something for the constipation. That sounds awful. It can get so sore, can't it? I agree with Darling, maybe it's a stress headache? Also, it's natural to worry and fear the worst because you want this baby so much, but remind yourself that the chances of anything going wrong are so slight (less than 2%) - take a deep breath and imagine your little baby's face when you hold it in your arms for the first time!!! :hugs:

Morning ladies :flower:

9Babies, so sorry this is starting all over again for you, how are you feeling this morning? Hoping this is just a blip and all will be ok :hugs: And you are NEVER a burden hun!

Krissi, hope doc can help you out with something for the headaches and tummy trouble :thumbup: I understand you're worrying on mmc, I still think of this after what happened to my friend. I have had hardly any symptoms right from the start but just keep telling myself now that I've had no signs of any problems and, should anything happen, there is nothing I could do about it anyway. So got to try to stay positive :thumbup: I've missed 2 periods now (never even missed one before since age 14) so must be something going on in there :haha:

How is everyone else?

x

Hi Ladies!
Pooped today and have developed a headache during the last hour. Not surprising given the shouting and screeching my children have subjected me to! Lol
How are you girls this morning?

Well the docs have given me Fybogel to try and has said my BP is slightly raised so that may be causing headaches but has said some people just develop migraines through pregnancy so to see how I go for a few days and get more rest and also get my eyes tested (had them done in Oct though so sure its not that).

Glad doc has given you something to help you Krissi :thumbup:

I'm definitely not going to loo as easy as usual but luckily mine's not too bad, just a bit hard to go :blush: Went this morning and made me think of how labour might be :haha: (TMI sorry!) Obviously labour will be a lot worse though I know :wacko: All will be so worth it though girls eh? :hugs:

in a ton of pain, nat ! I go to the doctors in about an hour, but i am just heartbroken, there is no wya I can bleed this much and still carry to term. I Just know it is over.

I am sending all my love and hugs to all of you. will come back to the thread, when it feels right. hopefully soon!

Wishing you all the best for the docs hun so so sorry that you are going through this xxx

9babies - so sorry you have to go through this again :hugs: - feels really unfair

On the toilet issue - I actually feel like I need to go a lot more than usual - sometimes to the point of worrying if I will make it on time!!!

Am feeling really nauseous this afternoon. Bleeuggh - and work is too hard. I want maternity leave to start now.

Krissi - good luck with the Fybogel - I've heard good things about this from other people

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->