Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Hi Girls,

I've had a hectic few days - been having some housemove issues of my own. Long story but finally got sort of sorted today so we are still on the move next week - just got to go to my mums for a few weeks before we get into our new place. All I will say is the English house selling processes are RIDICULOUS and the only people that win are estate agents and solicitors. Grrrrrr!!

As you may remember I suffered from constipation big time a few weeks ago. I attribute my victory over this horrible condition to having a Zinger burger from KFC. I promise you, it gets things moving! I think my body went into a bit of shock and is now co-operating in case I subject it to another! I really feel for those that get blocked up - its horrible.

So finally lime-time is here and I am a week away from my NT scan. I remember reading a post from someone saying that First Tri drags to begin with and then gallops away and I have to say they are right!

Hope everyone else is good! xx

Hey ladies,

9babies - so so sorry that you are going through this again massive hugs to you huni, do come back to us soon and let us know how you got on, remember what everyone has said you will never be a burden xxx

Krissi - hows the fybogel going? hope it helps and hope the headaches settle down too. I get them but luckily a paracetamol does the trick for me although i hate taking them. Darlings right too they can be caused by stress so try not to worry about things xxx

two weeks today until my scan - dont want to burden you with my worrying - but im starting to worry a bit that im going to get their and they are going to say ive had a mmc and that the baby stopped growing when i had that heavy bleed. Really dont want to be so negative on here but really need to release it all too as dont want to worry dh. I wish id had a private scan now!

The house buying process here is shockingly awful and defo the estate agents and solicitors are the ones who benefit! I worked in a solicitors who did conveyancing and the solicitors really strung them along ...it was horrible! Really hope that things go smoothly for the house movers x

Im sure im starting to get a more (pregnant tummy) and not just a fat one hehe xxx

in a ton of pain, nat ! I go to the doctors in about an hour, but i am just heartbroken, there is no wya I can bleed this much and still carry to term. I Just know it is over.

I am sending all my love and hugs to all of you. will come back to the thread, when it feels right. hopefully soon!

So sorry you're having to go through this Shana. Thinking of you love. Xxx

Shana I'm so sorry. Thinking of you and keeping everything crossed, and if you need us we're here. Anytime :hugs:
Pink sparkle and Leeze - I can really empathize, I completely understand the worry. I have hated this long wait for the scan! Just over a week to go for me now and I'm counting down the days. I dread the thought of being told that it's over, but I try to tell myself that whatever happens, it's out of my hands and the best thing I can do is relax. Most of the time I feel positive, it's just every now and then those thoughts escape out of their very tightly sealed box in my brain!
Sounds like you've been having a rough time of it Krissi, are you feeling any better?
God I hate the buying and selling process in the UK Emma! I've only bought once (our current flat that we're in) and that was stressful enough, I dread to think what it will be like when I do both at the same time! Solicitors and estate agents make so much money out of people.
My day has been ok, been a bit sicky today despite feeling pretty good for the past few days. Nothing too major though. But I have four more days and then two weeks off, yay! :happydance: Easter holidays here I come. And for the UK we have a few bank holidays as well which should be lovely.

meant to say thanks darling for the website.

I went to asda on saturday night as i was going to an ann summers party (and was expected to bring a bottle) and had really fancied a glass of wine so found their alcohol free range of wine, there were a few so picked a bottle of rose and must say it was lovely with a splash of lemonade and tasted like the real thing. Was not so pleasant on its own but im generally not keen on wine without a splash of lemonade anyway. So not i dont need to have the real thing as ive found a great substitute, was so nice having 'what looked like wine' from a big wine glass mmmm!

Hi ladies, I'm struggling with my tiredness right now.... I can't make myself do anything, and I am starting to wonder if my depression I have suffered from since I was young is kicking in overtime as well..... I don't ever want to get out of bed, I don't want to go to work, and suddenly I could care less about the things I love to do.... It is seriously worrying me. I don't go to the doc again for 2 and a half weeks, but I think I might call her.

aww hun as someone who has also sufferred from depression, panic attacks and anxiety her whole life i would defo recommend that you get yourself to the docs asap big hugs to you hun i know how hard it can be and hope that you feel brighter real soon and remember were always here for you xxx

Oh Angie, sorry to hear you're feeling this way. I think because the pregnancy hormones are going mad in this part it can happen and make us feel 'not ourselves'. I haven't suffered from depression before so can't imagine how awful it must be, but I know that even myself, I've been extra moody some days so it is having an effect on me too.
But if you talk to the doc now and catch it this quickly, fingers crossed you can find a way through it. :hugs:

Thanks girls, its nice to know there are people out there who care.... I try to talk to my mom about it and all I get from her is "I told you that you needed to get off those meds before you got pregnant" well..... obviously I still need them.

I am going to call the office now and at least speak to the nurse. maybe she will know of something to help.
:hugs:

I can not tell you how much I appreciate all your support! My doctor told me I am probably miscarrying. he gave me iron pills and wants to see me in 2 weeks to follow up on the blood tests I got today, I got almost 11 vials of blood,b c he tested me for everything under the sun that could cause an m/c and can be found via blood tests.
he was very thorough! I am not sure how I feel right now just numb

Shana - I'm so glad they're going to run all those tests for you. Maybe you can get some answers. I'm sending you to biggest hug right now! How soon will you get the results? Sending you light. Xxx

thanks, some of them will take 1 week, another one takes 2 weeks!! so I am just in a waiting game. I am so close to just being done. I dont know what or how to feel exactly.

I can't tell you I know how you feel, because I have never experienced it, but I know how I feel when I think about it, and how scared I am for my little bean, I have also watched my sisters go through it numerous times and know how heartbreaking it is.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, even my little girl said a prayer for you, she asked me why I was sad when I read your posts and so I told her and she said "I am going to say a prayer to make her feel better" She is so sweet, with a very strong spirit. So know you are cared for, and I pray that the tests come back with some answers. :hugs:

Angelique let us know how you get on with the doctor. Your daughter sounds like such a lovely little girl, so sweet of her xxx

Shana - really hope that you get some answers from these tests hun :hugs:

Shana I hope the tests reveal some answers for you hunni my heart goes out to you and your family xxxx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Shana, I am so glad they are doing those tests for you now. Hopefully they will shed some light on why you are having to go through this time and time again. Then hopefully next time they will know what to do and do it quickly so you have a sticky and healthy bean :thumbup:

Thinking of you hun :hugs:

I can't tell you I know how you feel, because I have never experienced it, but I know how I feel when I think about it, and how scared I am for my little bean, I have also watched my sisters go through it numerous times and know how heartbreaking it is.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, even my little girl said a prayer for you, she asked me why I was sad when I read your posts and so I told her and she said "I am going to say a prayer to make her feel better" She is so sweet, with a very strong spirit. So know you are cared for, and I pray that the tests come back with some answers. :hugs:
thank you so much, your daughter is so dang sweet, tell her thank you for me!! I am so amazed at how children can be so caring and so thoughtful. What a great daughter you have!!

Angelique let us know how you get on with the doctor. Your daughter sounds like such a lovely little girl, so sweet of her xxx

Shana - really hope that you get some answers from these tests hun :hugs:
thanks sweetie. hope you are well

Shana I hope the tests reveal some answers for you hunni my heart goes out to you and your family xxxx
thank you!!! :hugs:

hope all of you are feeling ok, and doing well.

blessings

Shana I'm so sorry for what you're going through, really pleased to hear they're doing all those tests for you though. Fingers crossed it gives you some answers and a way to proceed. Massive hugs :hugs:
How cute is your daughter Angie?! That made me smile so much when I read that!
How is everyone? I'm doing ok, hubby's cooking me sausage and mash for dinner tonight, which for the first time in a long time I feel like I can eat quite happily! Think I'm starting to feel much more myself.

Hi everyone

Shana - what a star you are to go through all of those tests - I hope you get some answers from this that help you the next time round. I know how devastating it is to experience one m/c - I can't imagine what it's like to experience 10 or possibly 11 :hugs:

Angie - sounds like you're going through a rough time of it with feeling depressed. Did you get this with either of your other 2 pregnancies? I'm wondering if it's something that will pass when your hormones will hopefully settle down in the next 2 or 3 weeks or so? That's what I keep telling myself because I'm really struggling myself right now with getting through each day. I keep reminding myself that hopefully I will feel better in a few weeks but at the moment I hate getting out of bed, I really resent being at work and much as my OH is a sweetheart I'm also struggling to be my loving self around him. I've never had depression though, so I've nothing really to compare this with and I'm holding on to the thought that it's temporary - I can really see how it could worry you that it might not shift if you've experienced depression before. Like the others say, maybe it's worth discussing with the Doctor to see what support you can get? :hugs:

Love and hugs to all :hugs:

How is everyone? I'm doing ok, hubby's cooking me sausage and mash for dinner tonight, which for the first time in a long time I feel like I can eat quite happily! Think I'm starting to feel much more myself.

that's funny - I just made my dinner and was fantasising about having sausage and mash. I'm not really eating much meat at the moment and I really had a serious thought about sausage, mash and baked beans but haven't got the energy to go to the shop to get what I need! Instead I made a cheese omelette with baked beans and asparagus!! Not quite the same in the level of yummy comfort food but is going down nicely.

I'm planning a very chilled out evening with watching some trashy TV - I need a couple of hours of totally switching off because work is driving me mad at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->