Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Angie - meant to say so happy you got an ultra sound and got to hear lil bubs heartbeat too! xxx

oh - Angie - that's fab about getting an ultrasound (and the dishy doctor!!!)

Pink Sparkle - I'm feeling you on the "fat tum" issue - I've been eating loads and things that I wouldn't normally eat esp chips and chocolate!!!

Darling - you made me laugh about the Angie being unlucky not to get internal from dishy doc!!! Also, I forgot to say last night from reading your posts it sounds like we've got similar fears around not turning into our Mothers!!! Reality is we probably will to some degree, I'm just hoping it's mainly the good bits!!!!

The sun is shining here again today, it's lovely! I'm hoping to have the first picnic of the year this weekend!! Wahay!!

HEHE maybe I should have asked for one lol ; ) but my DH was in the room lol

So I was playing with the chinnese lunar chart last night and read that if you go by your actual LUNAR age, and not your birthday age, then the chart is 90% accurate, pretty cool huh? anyway it says I am having a girl, which I think is true

Pink Sparkle - I'm feeling you on the "fat tum" issue - I've been eating loads and things that I wouldn't normally eat esp chips and chocolate!!!

Darling - you made me laugh about the Angie being unlucky not to get internal from dishy doc!!! Also, I forgot to say last night from reading your posts it sounds like we've got similar fears around not turning into our Mothers!!! Reality is we probably will to some degree, I'm just hoping it's mainly the good bits!!!!

The sun is shining here again today, it's lovely! I'm hoping to have the first picnic of the year this weekend!! Wahay!!

Lmao I said 'physical' not 'internal'!!! Filth! Lol. Rofl

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope everyone is ok :thumbup: I'm fine, still feeling amazingly normal. Having a few pokes and twinges the past couple of days but only very mild and I'm taking a bit of reassurance from them as hopefully it means things are growing and stretching as they should be :haha:

Had a bit of a better night's sleep last night, managed until 6am to need to pee :haha: It's usually around 4am! More weird dreams though :wacko:

On the subject of breastfeeding, I am thinking of giving it a go. But, same as Krissi, if it doesn't seem to be working I am not going to be pressured to keep trying for ages and will switch to formula if needs be. I have a couple of friends who tried it and didn't produce enough for :baby: and had to switch to formula so I know it doesn't work for everyone.

Krissi, where are you going on holiday? x

hey nat hope your well hun, i feel exacty the same as you in regards to breast feeding, you have to do what you think is best for baba, if there not getting enough from you then yep go on to formula, i dont think anyone should be pressured in to sticking with it, my mum breast fed me for a month and then i started waking up every 2 hours so obviusly it wasnt enough for me, when she put me onto formula i literally slept a few more hours so it just depends on mum and whats best. x

Hi ladies! How are you all?
I'm so so tired, my eyelids are trying to close and it's only 8pm here! Feeling a little sick this evening so maybe a quick nap is in order to get rid of it. Hubby's out for a drink tonight - I was going to go but then lots of people pulled out and I said I couldn't be bothered if it was a bunch of people I didn't know. Very glad I didn't go now, I'd have been nodding off into my glass of water!
Ah Angie that's lovely that you got to see bubba! Not long for me now, four days to go! I'm so excited.
Here's a question for you ladies. I need to get a new swimming costume (lost my old one, randomly, no idea where it went) and now that I'm feeling a lot better I want to get back to the gym and the pool. But the thing is that I'm soon to get bigger, so do I get a normal costume or a maternity one? Do the maternity ones fit properly and then stretch with you, or would it be too big? I just don't want to buy two costumes, seems like a waste of money!

Lmao I said 'physical' not 'internal'!!! Filth! Lol. Rofl

Oops - clearly my dirty mind playing tricks!!!

Hi ladies! How are you all?
I'm so so tired, my eyelids are trying to close and it's only 8pm here! Feeling a little sick this evening so maybe a quick nap is in order to get rid of it. Hubby's out for a drink tonight - I was going to go but then lots of people pulled out and I said I couldn't be bothered if it was a bunch of people I didn't know. Very glad I didn't go now, I'd have been nodding off into my glass of water!
Ah Angie that's lovely that you got to see bubba! Not long for me now, four days to go! I'm so excited.
Here's a question for you ladies. I need to get a new swimming costume (lost my old one, randomly, no idea where it went) and now that I'm feeling a lot better I want to get back to the gym and the pool. But the thing is that I'm soon to get bigger, so do I get a normal costume or a maternity one? Do the maternity ones fit properly and then stretch with you, or would it be too big? I just don't want to buy two costumes, seems like a waste of money!

Pielette - I bought a maternity tankini which is great as it fits now and you can even tuck it in if you like and then when you expand there's plenty of room to grow into!! not sure about actual costumes though. I'm exhausted too - just went for yummy Turkish meal with my OH and am just about ready to collapse now!! We even bought a tub of ice cream on the way home. My OH is loving this new version of me that has a much more chilled out approach to food where chips are allowed and even ice cream!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok. My mood has lifted a lot today - I think it's a combination of the sunshine and it being the weekend!!!! :hugs:

Pielette, I would see if there are any stores available to try on the maternity suits, sometimes they have bump pads that will help you know how it will look and fit later

Thanks ladies, I'll have a look today. I'm nipping to the shops with my Mum this afternoon, the weather's lovely so wanted to get out of the house! What are you ladies up to today?

Thanks ladies, I'll have a look today. I'm nipping to the shops with my Mum this afternoon, the weather's lovely so wanted to get out of the house! What are you ladies up to today?

I'm watching it snow.... in APRIL!!!!!!!!:cry:

It's beautiful sunny weather here again today so we're going for a picnic!!!! xx

Hi ladies! It's a beautiful weekend here in florida BUT SO HOT!!! Too hot to spend lots of time outside :/ Yesterday hubby and I managed to get to a fair just to get out of the house and have a walk around but we had to wait until late in the afternoon when it was cooling down! Today So far I'm just lounging on the sofa relaxing and giving myself and manicure/pedicure!

So I'm watching TV and there's a new show called "Pregnant in Heels" which is about VERY rich pregnant women in NYC who are completely unprepared and clueless about being new moms! It's pretty hilarious some of these women are crazy and are due in a few short weeks and have nothing for their baby and have no clue what they're doing!! yikes!

So to you ladies in the UK, is everyone really going nuts over the upcoming wedding of Prince William? I love weddings and romance and all that of course, but I was a little surprised when I just saw an advertisement on TV for "Royal Wedding Week" on this one channel they're doing the whole week of special shows about the wedding and making it a huge deal! I guess I'm going to have to watch this wedding it sure must be an amazing event.

So anyways, I am doing well, looking forward to my appointment on Tuesday (whatever it includes) I just really hope to get some kind of assurance that baby is still doing well since I really don't "feel" pregnant at all! LOL I'm still tired and boobs etc. but it's so weird not to feel anything that makes it OBVIOUS that I am growing a baby!

How are you ladies? How was your weekend? :)

:flower:

I am so excited. I got me some clomid and progesterone and I am ready to start trying on monday. even getting my opkS!!

I am quite looking forward to it babylove! I'm a real sucker for weddings and I haven't seen a royal wedding in my lifetime (Charles and Diana were married two years before I was born). I adore the romance of it all and I can't wait to see what she wears, I'm sure she'll be stunning.
Some people are quite cynical over the royal family over here though, think it's all a waste of money etc. But I quite like that we still have it, I love the pomp and ceremony and tradition :flower:

Ooh 9babies, that's fab! Did the tests all come back? What did the doc say?

I cant say i 'love' the Royal family, but im definately quite patriotic and think our country needs a big kick up the bum in terms of being proud to be British or as i prefer to say im 'English' not British. I would hate to get rid of the Royal family we have such wonderful history it would be a crime to get rid of them. I know a lot of money probably goes there way but hey ho our money goes everywhere it shouldnt....grrrr i wont get started as i will get so wound up hehe!

Babylove so jealous that you have such beautiful weather in Florida, we have had a few beautiful days but unfortunately we have been sorting out our back garden, its more or less done now (we put a patio down) the weather forecast said rain for the next two days so hopefully we will get some more sunshine by the weekend so we can actually enjoy the garden. I hope we get that show over here...i love all the american programmes ive given up on the doom and gloom of british soaps.

only one week now until my scan...its coming around so fast..i just want it over and done with im getting so nervous.

Angie - this time last year we had snow (i only know because of hubbys job) its crazy to think it was snowing last year and this year its like an early summer.

Shana - so pleased for you that your ready to start again...im not sure if i have missed a post (im pretty sure i havent) but have you had any results back yet? Ive got everything crossed for you hun and sending lots of babydust and sticky glue your way. Thinking of you...your a true inspiration! big hugs xxx

they said, that my progesterone was really really low, I also have an undiagnosed iron deficiency problem, (my platelets were low), and the baby I lost in january(at 12 weeks), came back to have edwards syndrome! so the autospy revealed. so I am on iron pills, progesterone, and clomid. so I can make maybe a better egg next time, and the progesterone to keep the baby! I Hope it works!!

I have to get my husband to inject me in the butt. lol

Glad the tests came back with some answers hun and hopefully they are easily resolved xxx

I am off to Spain girls for 2 weeks with a girlfriend. It was booked pre-pregnancy!!

Scan on Thursday I am so nervous it is ridiculous but excited to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->