Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I've been off-radar. Bloody BT cut my phone and broadband off early and I've had issues with my iphone so not been able to access the net! I've felt like my right arm was cut off. Major traumas with the housemove aswell which meant last week was a complete shocker but I think (hope) it is now all sorted.

12 week scan day for me today (and Bernie if I remember correctly) - am nervous as hell - will let you know how it goes!

Say a little prayer that our babies are still doing ok :hugs:

I really don't know how I'd last without the net Emma! Isn't that sad, I really think I would miss it!
Ah best of luck for the 12 week scan today! Lots of prayers said for a healthy little baby. Mine's tomorrow, I can't wait and am so nervous in equal measure. I haven't had any scans so this will be my first, I keep thinking what if they say don't be ridiculous, there's nothing going on in there!
Have to have the blood test for the nuchal test, bleurgh. I hate blood tests so much!
What's everyone up to today? I need to do a bit of cleaning round the house (joy) but am going out for lunch later with a friend so that should be nice.
Shana that's great that they've worked out what the problems are so fingers crossed next time it'll work out! I did have to chuckle at the injections in the bum bit though :haha:

Oh and I had a lovely dream last night where I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! She was gorgeous!

Good luck to those with scans today can't wait to hear updates xxx

they said, that my progesterone was really really low, I also have an undiagnosed iron deficiency problem, (my platelets were low), and the baby I lost in january(at 12 weeks), came back to have edwards syndrome! so the autospy revealed. so I am on iron pills, progesterone, and clomid. so I can make maybe a better egg next time, and the progesterone to keep the baby! I Hope it works!!

I have to get my husband to inject me in the butt. lol

Honey that is fantastic news! About your results I mean not your husband injecting you in the butt! Lol

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend :thumbup:

Shana, great news about the results, at least you now have answers and hopefully things can all work out just fine next time :thumbup:

Pielette, I've got the same fear as you - that I'll go to scan and they'll be like "what are you doing here, why are you wasting our time, there's nothing in there"!

Good luck to those with scans today, looking forward to seeing pics :thumbup:

I'm a bit worried today. I had some very, very slight brown spotting last night :nope: It has so far only happened once, had nothing more overnight or today so far, but up to now I have had no sign of any bleeding so it is concerning me :cry: I am really, really hoping it is something caused by OH and I :sex: yesterday morning, which was the first time we had DTD for a couple of weeks. Please pray for me ladies that this is all it is and that :baby: is going to be ok.

x

Hi Ladies. Can I join the gang? I've got an EDD of the 31st Oct too! Time seems to have stopped though as I haven't got my scan until 20th. :(

Welcome fimo xx

Nat I had spotting too and it was caused by DTD always worrying though, your scan is this week isn't it?

Oh Nat I know how scary it is, I experienced that too and it was due to DTD. Try not to worry, I know it's easier said than done but it sounds to me like it was purely down to sex, because you haven't had anything since.
I've told hubby he isn't getting any more until I see with my own eyes that bubs is OK in there - hence he can't wait for tomorrow :haha:

Welcome fimo! Ooh I see you're in Essex too, whereabouts are you?

Welcome Fimo :flower:

Krissi and Pielette, thanks for the reassurances :hugs: I have still had nothing today so am feeling a bit more hopeful that it was just a little blip, maybe was something to do with DTD :shrug: It was very, very slight too, as I say someone else probably wouldn't even have seen it :dohh:

Krissi, my scan is next week, on Tuesday 19th. So day before yours Fimo :thumbup: It has been a long time coming, I feel like First Tri has just been a waiting game to get to scan! x

welcome fimo

Cant wait to to see scan pics later, hope they went well ladies! Cant believe they are starting already yay! This week is going to drag for me

Krissi - very envious that you will be in sunny spain for two weeks hope you get time to upload pics before you go x

Hi ladies!
just wanted to pop in and say hi, Shanna I am so happy you got some answers!!
Krissi I'm very jealous of your trip! Take some pics and think of us!
As for the royal wedding, I think its cool! I wish I was English! I think I was born in the wrong country and century, I love love love anything old and English... I would kill to go explore old castles. And I read any books I can on the subject LOL. Maybe I'm a nerd LOL.

And those having scans... yay! Can't wait to see babies! Its so neat!

As for me, I have been too tired to function. I worked 14 hours yesterday and had no break. I'm dead tired and plan to spend the day relaxing. All is well with me, though I'm having lower back pain, I'm sure due to work. Layed on a heating pad and it did wonders.

Gotta run the kids to school now!

Oh and thinking of the fruit tickers.... I will be a lime tomorrow.... I have no bump, but I know its there... strange to not really feel something that size inside you!

And isn't a prune to a lime kind of a big leap in size! Wow!

Hi girls,

I hope everyone is doing well.

My scan was emotional...the lady took ages to get the NT measurement and kept tutting and sighing without saying anything. Eventually she said the baby was moving too much and she couldn't get a proper read but then after 30 minutes and me insisting I emptied my bladder otherwise there'd be an accident, the little one took a breather and she told me it was 1.3mm which I think is a good sign? I cried my eyes out - I was so relieved.

She put my dates forward a whole week to 16th October - I'm not sure how that works as we definitely didn't DTD a week earlier but she seemed convinced? My blood test was fine (i have no issues with giving blood - I even quite like the whole process - I know thats a bit odd!) and then I had to pee in a pot which was all Evian - I have never seen such pale pee! So now we wait to find out the risk factor. So much bloomin' waiting!!

Love to everyone xxx

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
they said, that my progesterone was really really low, I also have an undiagnosed iron deficiency problem, (my platelets were low), and the baby I lost in january(at 12 weeks), came back to have edwards syndrome! so the autospy revealed. so I am on iron pills, progesterone, and clomid. so I can make maybe a better egg next time, and the progesterone to keep the baby! I Hope it works!!

I have to get my husband to inject me in the butt. lol

Honey that is fantastic news! About your results I mean not your husband injecting you in the butt! Lol
yeah but with good medicine to keep an baby I am willing to get stuck in the butt with a needle. LOL

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope everyone had a nice weekend :thumbup:

Shana, great news about the results, at least you now have answers and hopefully things can all work out just fine next time :thumbup:

Pielette, I've got the same fear as you - that I'll go to scan and they'll be like "what are you doing here, why are you wasting our time, there's nothing in there"!

Good luck to those with scans today, looking forward to seeing pics :thumbup:

I'm a bit worried today. I had some very, very slight brown spotting last night :nope: It has so far only happened once, had nothing more overnight or today so far, but up to now I have had no sign of any bleeding so it is concerning me :cry: I am really, really hoping it is something caused by OH and I :sex: yesterday morning, which was the first time we had DTD for a couple of weeks. Please pray for me ladies that this is all it is and that :baby: is going to be ok.

x
thanks sweetie. I am praying your spotting went away and it is just baby getting super comfortable.

Glad the tests came back with some answers hun and hopefully they are easily resolved xxx

I am off to Spain girls for 2 weeks with a girlfriend. It was booked pre-pregnancy!!

Scan on Thursday I am so nervous it is ridiculous but excited to.

thanks krissi!!

:hugs:

And isn't a prune to a lime kind of a big leap in size! Wow!

I hear ya sister! I said the same thing last week. And then it goes lime - plum? I am looking at my fruitbowl and I have limes WAY bigger than plums!??

Hi everyone! I am due November 4 so just a few days after you all!! I am currently 10 weeks 3 days with baby #4 :)

Hi everyone and welcome Fimo :flower:

Waitress - your scan pic is sooooooo cute!!! Well done and funny about the dates. I wonder if sometimes it's how quickly the little bean implants - maybe yours was super quick!!! :haha:

Nat - sounds like the spotting was definitely related to DTD - prob too much of a coincidence otherwise. Since there's been nothing today then it sounds like whatever it was has sorted itself out. Try your best not to worry (so easy to say, I know!!) :hugs:

Shana - great news you got some answers hon, and sounds like you're in pretty good spirits. After everything you've been through you very much deserve this to work out for you (even if it means getting injected in the butt) :hugs:

Re the royal wedding, to be honest I'm most excited about the fact that we get an extra day's holiday because of it!!!! Mind you, I think William seems like a nice guy and Kate has been very dignified in their relationship - and they seem a lot more suited than Charles and Di - so good luck to them!!!

Angie - 14 hours with no break is too much!!! Can you do anything at all to try to get yourself a break in there, that sounds awful! Enjoy your relaxing day today, you deserve it! :hugs:

I want my scan to hurry up too - only a week to go!!! :thumbup:

Waitress, what a fab scan pic, just gorgeous :happydance: Does that make you 13 weeks gone now then? Have you got a bump yet?

Welcome Kiki04 :hi: You are not far behind us at all and the more the merrier in our Halloween group :thumbup:

I have had no more spotting today thank goodness, it has only happened that once last night and was extremely slight, so I'm hoping that is it! I am having quite a few twingy, pulling aches today, mainly at the sides and am sure the bottom of my tummy is getting firmer. Hoping this just means that everything is growing as it should :shrug: I agree with you ladies too, a lime sounds quite big!! :wacko:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->