Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Hi everyone and welcome Fimo :flower:

Waitress - your scan pic is sooooooo cute!!! Well done and funny about the dates. I wonder if sometimes it's how quickly the little bean implants - maybe yours was super quick!!! :haha:

Nat - sounds like the spotting was definitely related to DTD - prob too much of a coincidence otherwise. Since there's been nothing today then it sounds like whatever it was has sorted itself out. Try your best not to worry (so easy to say, I know!!) :hugs:

Shana - great news you got some answers hon, and sounds like you're in pretty good spirits. After everything you've been through you very much deserve this to work out for you (even if it means getting injected in the butt) :hugs:

Re the royal wedding, to be honest I'm most excited about the fact that we get an extra day's holiday because of it!!!! Mind you, I think William seems like a nice guy and Kate has been very dignified in their relationship - and they seem a lot more suited than Charles and Di - so good luck to them!!!

Angie - 14 hours with no break is too much!!! Can you do anything at all to try to get yourself a break in there, that sounds awful! Enjoy your relaxing day today, you deserve it! :hugs:

I want my scan to hurry up too - only a week to go!!! :thumbup:

thanks! I am in good spirits bc I Know that I will get my dream soon!!

welcome kiki

Waitress - so glad your scan went well, lovely picture. Id love to be put forward a week but know ive got more chance of being put back a week.

Nat glad the spotting has stopped most likely cause dtd!

I had a bit of spotting yesterday morning.... roll on next monday!

Welcome Kiki!
Ah Emma that's a lovely pic! So glad it all went well!

My scan is in approximately an hour and a half. I woke up this morning at 5 freaking out that they wouldn't be able to find a heartbeat :cry: Everyone keeps telling me to relax and that it will all be fine. I know I should be excited about the scan but I'm so scared!
Right now I'm attempting to drink the litre of water I have to beforehand and my stomach feels like it's swimming in a reservoir already! How do women manage to avoid wetting themselves on the table?!

Good luck with the scan Pielette it will all be fine cant wait to see a piccy!!

Vanessa,

I hope your scan goes great - I am sure it will. Your nerves are completely understandable- the whole waiting and not knowing thing is very very hard!

Let us see your picture!

Big hugs :hugs:

Thank you so much ladies! We just got back and it was amazing, I cannot believe all of that is going on inside me!
Baby was wriggling about all over the place and turning its face towards the probe :happydance:
They've dated me at exactly 12 weeks so we're spot on and my due date remains the same.
The heartbeat was 167bpm.

So here's my bubs!

Attachments

• scan1.jpg
    scan1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 5
Thank you so much ladies! We just got back and it was amazing, I cannot believe all of that is going on inside me!
Baby was wriggling about all over the place and turning its face towards the probe :happydance:
They've dated me at exactly 12 weeks so we're spot on and my due date remains the same.
The heartbeat was 167bpm.

So here's my bubs!

Hurray! So pleased for you. Our babies look alike don't you think?!:happydance:

Piallette what a beautiful photo!!! I want a pic of my baby so bad! I have an appointment today ladies!!! I'm just not completely sure that I'll get an ultrasound since it's not my first...? I hope so. Or if not, at least the heartbeat with the Doppler! My fingers are crossed! This appointment is to talk with the nurse about all the pregnancy info I need and to go over all the insurance/financial stuff too so we understand how that all works. It also said I will "have time" with a physician for an exam so we'll see what I get!

How is everyone else today?

Also, great scan picture Pielette.

Thanks for welcoming me to the club everyone you seem like a nice friendly bunch!

Pielette that's fantastic hunni so pleased for you xx yes my scan is Thursday soooo nervous xx

pielette fab pic huni, so happy that all went well for you xxx

babylove hope your app goes well and fingers crossed you get an ultrasound xxx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Pielette, fab scan pic hun :thumbup: Gorgeous.

So looks like Krissi is next then?

Then I think there are a few of us next week? Is it Pink Sparkle and Leeze on Monday? I am on Tuesday next week and think Darling is Wednesday?

Fimo, when is your scan? x

Thanks ladies! It was the best experience, I had the biggest grin on my face. Emma they could be twins! :haha:
Have you had your appointment yet babylove?
Oh Krissi I understand the nerves as you could see! I found it so amazing that that is going on inside me because if your symptoms wear off (as mine have) it feels like you have no indicators of what's going on. Fingers crossed for you that the time flies because you will feel so much better and settled afterwards!

Fimo you're not far from me at all, I'm in Billericay!

Pielette - that is such a gorgeous pic!!!! Sounds like it was a lovely experience!

Babylove - I hope you get an ultrasound done too for your sake and for ours too (I love looking at scan pics, they are so cute and make me feel all warm inside!!)

How's everyone's mood today? I had severe supermarket and bus rage on the way home from work tonight!! I swear some people are so rude and have no manners at all. Nothing major but I hate it when you get up to let someone get passed to get off the bus and they don't even acknowledge you.

I can't wait till my scan on Monday - I'm hoping they put my dates forward a bit because they got put back at the early scan!!! But I don't really mind as long as everything looks as it should do. Has anyone been tearful at their scan? I reckon I might get a bit emotional on Monday!!!

:hugs::hugs:

Fingers crossed they'll put you forward a bit Leeze! I was positive they would put me back a week because we conceived three weeks into my cycle but they said I'm bang on 12 weeks, so bubs must have had a little growth spurt.
Speaking of people with no manners - they are everywhere! And I really don't have the patience with it at the moment. When we were at the hospital today my hubby held the door open for a women with a baby and she just strolled through it, didn't even look at him let alone thank him! :growlmad: I'm forever saying please and thank you, it really gets on my nerves when other people don't. I'm determined that my little one will have manners!

Fimo, when is your scan? x

It's not until Wed 20th, so still a week's wait. I feel a little bit like it's all in my head if you know what I mean as this will be my first scan. I'm hoping that everything will be ok and we can start to get excited.

I am feeling like a big fat hot air balloon at the moment. Soooooo bloated!

Pielette - It's great that you're just up the road. We can compare baby bargains in the Essex area!

hey girls... my appointment went well today! We had to tell the doctor (who I really like) that we're moving in June so won't be delivering with them... They were really great about it and said the timing is really good, I should be able to get up through my 20-week visit for tests and ultrasounds with them before the move.

So my OB said that from now on we'll be able to hear the heartbeat with the doppler, but "for today" she took a "quick peek" with the u/s. And quick is right lol, she found the little babe and got close enough to see a heartbeat YAY!! But she didn't zoom in much or get the image very clear but that's ok because I go back next week for my NT ultrasound!

DH and I were really going back and forth about refusing the NT test because we know we would decide against an amnio and would not terminate (except in case of fatal conditions...) But both the doctor and nurse practitioner reassured us that it's a new test that they use and they do not get any "false positives" like they used to. They said it will be nothing but reassuring for us. So we're just going for it. :shrug: (if we didn't we also wouldn't get another ultrasound till almost 20 weeks! see how they getcha!?)

So all, in all, everything is great. We saw the little heartbeat again and will get a nice thorough ultrasound in just one week! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->