Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

That's great babylove, so glad to hear you got to see your little one! I'm waiting on the results of my NT, they said the measurement was 1.5mm which I believe is good though, even on its own? I don't know how I would react to a 'high risk' reading, to be honest I haven't even thought about it.
Ooh yes we can fimo! I haven't bought a thing yet, but now that I've had the scan I'm so tempted to buy a little something. Hubby keeps telling me no but it's a hard temptation to resist! We're seeing our best friends at the weekend and they desperately want to take us to Kiddicare so hopefully the three of us can wear him down :haha:

I love kiddicare, i got Riley's pram from there and it was over £100.00 cheaper than anywhere else, i also got walker, high chair, booster chair and other bits and bobs from them too. They have a great online and delivery service too and when i complained to them about my pram they sorted things real quickly. I wish we lived near a kiddicare shop (think the nearest is an hour and a half away), fingers crossed the three of you win hehe x

babylove, fab that you got a scan even if it was just a quick peek x

Hi Everyone :flower:

Hope everyone is well :thumbup:

Babylove, glad you got to see your little :baby: And only a week until you see the little one again :thumbup:

6 days left now until my scan, counting down the days. Pregnancy just seems so unreal to me as I have felt so normal really, except for being quite tired the past couple of weeks or so and disturbed sleep every night. I keep prodding my tummy lately to see if I've got a bump appearing yet! :haha:

x

Can I ask, how do I change the time on this forum? I've just realised that it's proberbly showing me US time as It's telling me the last post on this thread was at 5.54am. I was wondering how you lot were staying up so late when I'm in bed at 8.30pm!!

Girls I am so vacuous at the moment! I read the last two pages to catch up. Come to writing and I go blank!

Babylove - scans are amazing aren't they. When you stop to think that you would never have seen your baby prior to the invention of ultrasounds, this sneak preview of the person who'll be your world is truly amazing!

Fimo - hi I think we're due for a scan next Wednesday? What time is yours?

Hi Girlies!! Sorry I've been a bit quiet. Still love ya'll! Xxx

Good luck Krissi hope you get chance to post a picture before your off on your hols, hope you have a lovely time too xxx

Scan went really well measuring 42mm and they put me back to 11 weeks exactly!! Pumpkin was waving away and doing belly flips.

New EDD 03/11. I have another scan 03/05 for NT so pleased get to see bubba again.

Will post pics later xxx

Aw - Krissi - that sounds amazing!!! Definitely post pics!! xx

Hello everyone :flower:

Krissi, fab news on scan, looking forward to seeing pic later :happydance: Have a wonderful holiday!

x

how's everyone doing? I'm going a bit crazy today - had a tiny bit of brownish CM yesterday and have been freaking out a bit even though I know it's normal to get it now and then. Practically counting the hours till the scan on Monday. Really need to see that little one and be reassured everything is doing what it should be inside me!!!

Have a lovely time away, Krissi! you deserve it. must be amazing after all those years to see your little bub in your scan!! :hugs:

Thanks girls it was the most amazing feeling although it still feels like a dream!!

So happy for you Krissi big hugs xxx

Leeze - weve not got long now...im counting the hours with you xxx

Krissi fantastic to hear your scan went well! And have a lovely time on holiday! I'm quite jealous, I would love a holiday. Some sun would be much appreciated!
Hope the time goes quickly for you Leeze and pink sparkle!

Just wanted to pop on and say hope everyone has a lovely weekend, i have my dad and stepmum staying for the weekend so doubt that i will get on here as i will no doubt be waiting on them and be run ragged trying to get the children to behave themselves!!! Fingers crossed for a nice day tomorrow wanted to fire up the bbq (i wont hold my breath we are forecast rain).

Yay 3 days until my scan! x

thanks guys - feeling a bit better today - no more brownish cm!! Also it's Friday and not long till the weekend

Pink Sparkle - I hope you get some time to rest over the weekend - and definitely fingers crossed for some nice weather!! Good luck for Monday morning xx

I've got a quiet weekend planned, with lots of rest and relaxation!! I'm very much hoping for some sunshine

Hope everyone's ok - feels a bit quiet on here at the mo. Not long now till we reach 2nd trimester!!!!!! :hugs:

Hi ladies!
Well I have just made the most incredible pecan blondies and I the smell didn't make me feel sick! My symptoms are easing off dramatically and I'm thrilled! I hate feeling sick and tired all the time. Lovely hearing about all your scans. So exciting it really makes it feel more real. Leeze and Pink Sparkle - good luck for Monday ladies! Enjoy every second and don't forget to post your scan pics! Krissi hope you have a fantastic holiday. Can't wait to hear all about it when you come back.

Hi 'Darling'. My scan is at 9.30am. What time is yours? Also does anyone know if I need to drink lots as it doesn't say anything on my letter?

I hope you dont mind, I am updating you on my ttc journey after my recent loss!!
I got an negative opk today, and really bummed, same as yesterday. was hoping I was fertile already guess not. testing again tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->