Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

oh - and my dates got moved forward again!! they put me at 11 weeks and 6 days so my new EDD is 1st November!!!

Girls thank you so much for your support and encouragement it really means alot to me since I couldn't really talk to anyone else about it. I had a very emotional day on Saturday and brought it up with hubby. I'm not the kind of person who can keeP something bottled up for Long anyway especially with him I've always been very honest and if something bothers me I know it will keep on until I talk to him. So I broke down in tears of course (couldn't help that much) and had a good cry in his shoulder and explained why I was upset. He said he would never want me to feel like I wasn't enough for him and that I'm the only one he sees that way etc. I know he loves me very much and I have been feeling even more attached to him lately physically like I always want to be near him and cuddling with him. And it seems as though my sex drive is coming back some :winkwink: so all is well girls thanks again for your kindness.

Leeze and pinksparkle good luck today and enjoy your scans! I'm so excited
for mine on wednesday.
And 9babies maybe it doesn't mean anything that you havnt got a pos opk those things can't be 100%accurate I doubt. AND I didn get a pos opk either the month I actually conceived so obv it doesn't necessarily mean you are out! Good luck Hun!
HALLELUJAH FOR 12 WEEKS!!!!
I have such a cramp in my neck and shoulder today from sleeping on it last
night grrr! but otherwise I'm feeling pretty good! :)

Have a great day ladies!! :flower:

Leeze, glad to hear all was well at scan :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing pics :happydance:

Babylove, glad you have spoken to your OH and are feeling better :hugs:

9Babies, get :sex:!! :haha:

Shana - happy :sex: - go catch that egg!!!

I finished work a bit earlier than I thought so I've got time to post my pics!! One of them you can see the face a bit better but in the other one there's a very cute little hand waving!!! I'm totally amazed by all this!!! :happydance::happydance:

One slight hiccup this morning was when we got there the receptionist told us that the appointment had been cancelled. I was about to have an emotional outburst but luckily they managed to fit us in again!! :haha:

Attachments

• baby apr 2011 001.jpg
    baby apr 2011 001.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1
  • baby apr 2011 002.jpg
    baby apr 2011 002.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
Babylove - great to hear you had a chat with your OH and you're feeling closer to him. Not long till Wednesday!!! :hugs:

Hey ladies, my scan went really well, my earlier scan dates were wrong and they have put me back where i thought i should be (yay) Im 12 wks 1 day and im due on 30th Oct. Had the nt too and the measurement was 1.0 (not sure what that means) sonographer said looked good but have to wait for bloods too. Lil bubba was quite naughty and would not sit still im amazed at how clear the 12 week scans are now much better than with the other two. Could see the mouth and nose so clearly and had his/her hands up by the face. Im shocked i really am pregnant...ive been pregnant twice before but its still amazing that i have a tiny baby growing inside me!

Leeze so glad your scan went well too look forward to seeing your pic..i will get mine on tomorrow too.

Shana - yay for ovulating! have fun tonight (hehe) xxx

Nat - good luck for tomorrow hope it goes brill for you xxx

Pink Sparkle, so pleased all has gone well for you :happydance: Can't wait to see pic. Thanks for the good wishes for me for tomorrow :hugs:

Leeze, your pics are fantastic :thumbup: So clear! You must be so delighted :happydance:

I can't believe that this time tomorrow I will have had mine :wacko:

Nighty night for now ladies, speak tomorrow :sleep:

Very exciting!!! looking forward to hearing how your scan goes tomorrow Nat :hugs:

Morning all! (Or afternoon or evening depending on where you are :haha:)
Ooh I'm a peach today! Started snooping around in second tri, I feel more connected to second tri than first now, does anyone else feel the same?

Fantastic to hear your scans went well Leeze and pink sparkle! What lovely pics Leeze! Can't wait to see yours too pink sparkle :flower:

Best of luck for yours today Nat!

Ooh almost forgot - fingers crossed you caught that egg Shana! So the OPKs are working!

I found something out this week that I had never known - I have a half sister in heaven! My dad was married to another woman before my mum; I've always known that I have a half brother (we never see him though so I've always felt like an only child) but found out this week that a couple of years after he was born, my dad and his first wife had a stillborn little girl. They called her Caroline. I was a little bit awed by that - I believe very strongly in heaven and the afterlife, so I think she's up there looking after us all. With my Grandad and Nana of course :flower:

Leeze - OMG it's so clear!! It's just soooo cute! Aw!*

Pink Sparkle - So glad it went well for you.

Babylove - we're next? Both Wed right? Exciting!

Shana - happy:sex:!! Wish I was getting some! Lol

Krissi - hope you're having a great holiday!

Pielette - wow that's quite a revelation isn't it? So you have a guardian angel watching
over you?

Speaking of holidays.. I've been a naughty girl and rented a converted barn in Padstow, Cornwall for a week! Well after the honeymoon from hell I thought we deserved a good holiday.*

Having a great time but cant wait to get home as I know when I am back only 4 days til I see pumpkin again!!

Good luck today Nat and good luck for tomorrow Darling and babylove xx

Glad your having a good time Krissi

Darling - good for you, when are you going? yay scan tomorrow! xxx

Shana - fingers crossed for you! xxx

I tend to go on 2nd tri board now, have done for a while as the first tri board is very negative at times (although i understand how scary it is) lots of the posts are the same iykwim. I still have a peek on there from time to time but dont post on either really. Cant wait to join in on 2nd Tri looks much more fun on there.

My ds has had a rotten cough and cold all weekend and i started to feel unwell last night, so im feeling sorry for myself today. Got a horrible sore throat and generally feeling pretty rotten. Ive got to go shopping as well, really not looking forward to it just want to curl up on the sofa and stay there for the day x

Hi everyone

Darling - a week in Cornwall sounds perfect!! you definitely deserve it!!!

Pink Sparkle - sorry to hear your ds isn't well and you're coming down with something too. Hope you get a chance to rest and get yourself better. Shopping doesn't sound much fun when you're not feeling up to it.

Pielette - that's amazing to find out about your half-sister, I like the idea she is watching over you

Shana - hope you caught that egg - and fingers crossed for a sticky bean!!

Nat - looking forward to hearing about your scan, hope you get some good clear pics of your bub

Krissi - not long now for you either

:hugs::hugs:

I'm feeling great today - makes such a difference having seen the little one and it looking less like a prawn and more like a little baby!!! :haha: I keep getting my scan pics out to have a look and can't focus very well at work!!

I'm looking forward to 2nd tri too - I kinda feel like I'm in 2nd tri already given it's passed 12 weeks - hopefully the next 12-14 weeks will be the easier bit (so they say!!)

Have a great day everyone, and happy scans for those of you for tomorrow :happydance:

Grrrr! Bloody children! Just smashed the screen on my iPhone! Grrr! Give me strength!

Hi all.

It's good to catch up on everyone's news. Glad you enjoyed your trip to Kiddicare Pielette. Think I might have to pop up there.

Hope your scan goes well Nat.

I'm counting down the hours until my scan tomorrow now. Just need to remember to breathe between now and then!

Hi everyone,

Fingers crossed for you 9babies - :hugs:

Gorgeous photos Leeze - really clear! :thumbup:

Kara, Rock (just across from Padstow) is my favourite place In. The. World. We go as often as we can, usually twice a year. Have you been before? If so then you will know that it is doggie paradise.....:dohh: I hope that is going to be ok for you? The beaches on the Rock side of the estuary are amazing, there are some great restaurants in Padstow....you're going to have a great time!

Pilette - I am with you on the 2nd tri. After being really helpful in making me see all my fears weren't isolated, first tri has become less helpful now - now I need to know about 2nd tri fears!!

In other news, I nearly had my baby yesterday! The builders working on our new house told us they quoted the wrong timescale and that it would now be 4 weeks till they finish - and then we have to wait for 4 weeks to decorate after that. I can't stay with my mother for 4 weeks, someone will die! Apparently part of the problem is "The Royal Wedding" and they won't be working next week to which I asked "Why, have you been invited to it?". This bloomin' wedding is driving me nuts already!

Good luck for the scans tomorrow girls - enjoy every single minute xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->