Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Ladies :flower:

Sorry but I'm going to be leaving you all :cry: Scan did not go well. Was a sac measuring around 30mm but inside was only a tiny blob measuring around 5mm and no heartbeat :nope: Turns out my anxieties about mmc became all too true :cry:

We are both very upset at the mo and I will probably take a break from this site for a while to get my head around things.

Thanks for all the support girls and all the best to all of you for the remainder of your pregnancies :hugs:

Oh Nat I am so so sorry for your loss.
I'm sure the other ladies will agree with me in saying that you are always welcome here and if you decide to come back to us later on we'd love to have you.
Please please look after yourselves and take all the time you need to grieve for your lost little angel.
Thinking of you both :hugs:

Oh my, Nat I am so terribly terribly sorry I can't even beleive it. Like piellette said please take care of yourself and take your time to heal. I know we will all be hinking of you and I hope we'll hear from you here again at some point. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. :hug:

Ladies :flower:

Sorry but I'm going to be leaving you all :cry: Scan did not go well. Was a sac measuring around 30mm but inside was only a tiny blob measuring around 5mm and no heartbeat :nope: Turns out my anxieties about mmc became all too true :cry:

We are both very upset at the mo and I will probably take a break from this site for a while to get my head around things.

Thanks for all the support girls and all the best to all of you for the remainder of your pregnancies :hugs:

please come back!! I have had a couple of losses since I Joined this thread. so dont think you cant. I am so so sorry for your loss. :hugs:
if you ever need to talk i am just an pm away

Hi everyone,

Fingers crossed for you 9babies - :hugs:

Gorgeous photos Leeze - really clear! :thumbup:

Kara, Rock (just across from Padstow) is my favourite place In. The. World. We go as often as we can, usually twice a year. Have you been before? If so then you will know that it is doggie paradise.....:dohh: I hope that is going to be ok for you? The beaches on the Rock side of the estuary are amazing, there are some great restaurants in Padstow....you're going to have a great time!

Pilette - I am with you on the 2nd tri. After being really helpful in making me see all my fears weren't isolated, first tri has become less helpful now - now I need to know about 2nd tri fears!!

In other news, I nearly had my baby yesterday! The builders working on our new house told us they quoted the wrong timescale and that it would now be 4 weeks till they finish - and then we have to wait for 4 weeks to decorate after that. I can't stay with my mother for 4 weeks, someone will die! Apparently part of the problem is "The Royal Wedding" and they won't be working next week to which I asked "Why, have you been invited to it?". This bloomin' wedding is driving me nuts already!

Good luck for the scans tomorrow girls - enjoy every single minute xxxx

thanks waitress!!!

Aw - Nat - I'm so so sorry to hear that. You guys must be devastated. Take all the time you need to heal and know that we're all here for you. :hugs::hugs:

Ladies, I was thinking - would anyone be interested in setting ourselves up with each other's mobile no's so we can text each other as well? Obviously not all the time because it'll be expensive to text over the pond etc.
It's just that Nat's news has thrown me a little, in that despite the fact that none of us have ever met, I do feel so grateful to have all of your companionship and support and I feel so sad for her. It's hit me a little how much I care about you all on here (nothing like shared pregnancy to bring women together I guess!). I think it would be lovely to be able to talk over text as well, and maybe facebook if anyone's on it?
Naturally we'd do this via messages and not splash our numbers all over the thread.

awww nat im thinking of you hunny :cry: i hope you can come back soon i will really miss ya hun, it been lovely talking to you on here let me know if you need a girly chat babes xxxxx

Nat I can't imagine what you must be feeling. Im so terribly sorry to hear this. I do believe that the little soul you lost will come back to you in the future through another pregnancy. I hope you can believe that too and find some comfort in it. You're always welcome on this thread; pregnant or not. Take your time to grieve and come back whenever you feel ready. Xxxx

Emma - Rock sounds wonderful! No I've never been there before. I'm really excited!

Pielette - I'm with you there. Pingchat allows you to text for free you just get the app from the Appstore. Personally Im happy for any of you to call, text or email or FB me. My name is Kara Bryan so FB me and from there I'm happy to pass on contact details. Anyone not on FB I would suggest using PMs to pass on contact details as anyone can access this thread now or in the future.

Scan tomorrow. Fear of mmc suddenly making it's presence felt.

Nat I am so sorry hunni xx take some time for you just relax and get your head round it and whenever you need to chat we are all here xx

Pielette that sounds like a fab idea xx Because I am away and have limited internet use I will just pm you mine and feel free to distribute please when you do yours hope thats not too cheeky. xx

Thanks Krissi do I need to distribute your no or dis you pm everyone? Hope the weathers good for you over there doll! Xxxxx

Oh Nat im absolutely gutted for you, im literally sat here in tears, like everyone has said you take your time to get your head around things and when you feel ready come back and join us. Sending you all my love huni will be thinking of you xxx

Great idea about the numbers/facebook etc, i will add you darling, and ill start pm'ing ppl later in the day when i eventually uploads my pics too!

Good luck today Darling and Fimo will be thinking of you both today hope it all goes well xxx

Finally got a minute to upload my scan picture, introducing Pumpkin xx (all 42mm of him lol)
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s110/roxystaffie/baby1.jpg

Back from my scan. All went well except that they've put me back two weeks. Due date now 14th Nov. I feel like I've gone back in time. I was about to start telling everyone, now I have to wait again. :(

On the plus side I have another scan in two weeks time!

Krissi what a cute pic! Definitely looks all cosy and snuggled up!
As for the numbers, how about everyone who is interested sends them to me and I'll organise a group message to everyone after? That way it's a bit more organised. I'll find you on facebook Darling!
Fimo that's a shame about going back a couple of weeks! I bet the little one will catch up though, they have little growth spurts every now and then don't they?

Oh and forgot to say, got the results of our NT test and we're low risk for Down's, woohoo!
Darling - one more thing, any clues as to what your pic on fb looks like? There are a few coming up when I search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->