Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Good idea pielette i will send you my details.

Yeah i couldnt find Darling either - lots of Kara Bryans!

Brilliant news Pielette.

Fimo so what does that put you as in weeks.

I am Krissi Binder on FB if anyone wants to add me xx

I got put back 4 days and that was frustrating enough soz hun but at least bubs was healthy xx

Ok so I'm sitting in the OBs waiting room. She's taken us back 3 times already and baby will not show us it's profile!!!! Stubborn baby!! But I'm loving all the time to look at him/her and see it move around in there! hopefully 4th time will be the charm and we'll see that little ones profile so we can get the measurement!

Thanks for sending me your details Krissi and pink sparkle. If anyone else wants to send them on please do!

Thanks babylove! I'll look you up. When I send the message round to everyone with names, numbers and fb I'll make sure everyone's names are on there too :happydance:
Naughty little one! I just loved seeing ours bouncing all over the screen, going to be proper mischief I reckon!

Has anyone heard from Darling yet?

Great news on scan babylove hunni cant wait to see piccie xxx

No not heard anything from Darling. Want to know all is well!

Girls baby ok but had a bit of a shock will explain. Iffy blood results and car broke down will explain later. Dealing with car/emotional shit at the moment. FB pic me and female friend in pic. Xxx

Glad all ok Darling, look forward to a full update ...will look for you again on fb xxx

Wow - emotional times at the moment - is it something in the air/the stars? I'm still feeling really sad about Nat - I can't stop thinking about her and how awful she must be feeling. Even though we don't all know each other in real life I know she's a real person out there going through a really tough time. Sending lots of love her way

Darling - glad to hear baby ok but sorry to hear about iffy blood work and car nightmares. I hope none of this is too stressful and can get sorted.

I had a bit of a scare today, I found out a child I was with yesterday (through work) has suspected chicken pox. I was freaking out and phoned the maternity helpline at my local hospital. They were amazing and actually checked the blood I left there on Monday to see if I had the antibodies to chicken pox, then called me back a couple of hours later to say that all was ok and I had the antibodies. I then felt really emotional because they were so lovely!

I think it's a great idea re facebook and text buddies. I'll PM my details to those that have said they want to do it xx

What is going on with BnB today, btw. Took me ages to get into the site today and then the pages wouldn't load up. Very annoying for a tired hormonal woman!!

Hey girls. Bless you all for your concern. Very stressful day. At our local Sainsburys petrol station we filled up our car and it refused to start. So we abandoned our car on the forecourt and ran for a taxi home so we could borrow my mum's car. We managed to get to the hospital by the seat of our pants and I was called in straight away but not to the scan room. The duty midwife explained that the HIV test had come back positive and that they think it's a false positive but they wanted to take my bloods again so they could re-test. Also apparently my midwife had cocked up my date of birth so because of NHS protocols had to do them all over again including one extra for HIV (so they'd have two vials of blood for that) so I think they took five or six vials in total. I was tested for HIV with both previous pregnancies and they were negative. Dh and I have never been unfaithful so that should not change unless needles taking bloods were used but I'm pretty sure they were all new. What can I say? They've told me false positives are common but.. my head is spinning.

Baby was posing and very co-operative. They've put me at 13+1 so now due 25th October (I've lost my Halloween status!)

Thanks for caring. Sorry this is such a self-centred post.

Love to all. Xxxx

yikes, never knew there were false positives. I just hope and pray that is what it is. and nothing serious.. did they tell you for sure it was an false positive? I Hope so!!! :hugs: ...what an awful day. I am so sorry. Hope you are ok now. sending good vibes and :hugs:

Thanks Shana. They said they are pretty sure it's just a false positive but they have to be certain. I know. Nightmare. Hopefully I'll get the result asap. We have several bank holidays coming up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->