Bump buddies needed for Halloween babies!

Hi ladies!
Oh Nat so good to hear from you! I'm so glad you're feeling positive. I've also heard that you are more fertile after a miscarriage - so many women on the forum fell pregnant again in the following month. So fingers crossed! I absolutely loved that story of yours too Darling, I really believe that your little one will come back to you.

Very glad to hear from you too Angelique! Sounds like it's all been a bit manic! How's your hubby and little one doing? One of my friends is really suffering with bronchitis and a sinus infection at the same time, flipping awful. You'd think there wouldn't be much about at this time of year when spring is in full flow. I'll look you up on FB :flower:

Wow Leeze, that's a heck of a boob gain! :haha: When are they going to stop?! Mine are bigger and fuller but haven't had to go buy a new bra yet. Hubby's loving it :haha:

Darling I can't believe how common that is, since you told us what happened it seems it isn't that rare. Hopefully time flies till you get the all-clear.

Babylove I saw that debate, read it a couple of times but couldn't be bothered to keep up after a while. It did make me think though, my hubby is Jewish and I did wonder if he'd like our son to have it done (if it's a boy of course!). He hadn't even thought about it but it's something we'll need to discuss at some point.

As for me, I'm good - got myself a pair of maternity jeans, maternity trousers and a really nice oversized white shirt yesterday which should keep me going! I have to say though, the selection out there was awful :nope: My saving grace was Topshop because anywhere else either didn't do maternity clothes or had the most crappy range I've ever seen. Just because I'm pregnant, it doesn't mean I want to look like something the cat dragged in!
Today hubby and I are planning on starting on a massive list of things that need doing around the house, which although not much fun, I'm pleased about because so much needs doing.

What's everyone else up to today? Hope you're all feeling good!

having a tough day. husband got pissy last night and we got into a fight, and he said some really hurtful things about me being a sahm, I am just really hurt, bc he said one thing and felt another. : /

Aww Shana hope your ok big hugs xxx

Nat - so glad that your feeling more positive, thinking of you hun....dont leave us xxx

Pielette - yay new clothes...i went out yesterday only managed to get a maxi dress...so pretty though. Im heading into town today, i want a couple of pairs of linen trousers (black and white) and some vest tops and like you said will keep me going for a while.

Hello to everyone else hope your all good and having great weekends x

Shana that sounds horrible, what exactly did he say about you being a sahm? It's awful for your self esteem to hear criticism of a choice that you have made. I want to be a sahm and if finances allow I definitely will be, I know how lucky we will both be if I can do that. We made the choice to bring this child into the world and I want to be there with that child as much as possible.

Ooh pink sparkle I love maxi dresses! So comfy and I bet in the summer we'll be loving having them skim the bumps. I'd love a couple more actually.

We just went out shopping for new carpet and have chosen it, yay! We're getting new carpet for the lounge and for the soon-to-be nursery. We had gone to Carpet Right and the prices were extortionate, so today we went to a little independent shop and they were so lovely. They include fitting in their prices and gave us samples, said they'd happily come round to measure up for us to check our measurements as well for no charge. Very pleased!

I'm off in a minute to meet my best friends for lunch which should be nice, the weather is so lovely as well! Hope everyone's having a nice day.

Shanna, I'm sorry! You don't need that stress! I wanna be at home SO. Bad I can't stand it. I hope things will work out so I can, I hope you and DH work things out!

As for those who added me on FB so glad to see you!!!

Hi there. New to the site, due 10/29. Excited because my father's bday is 10/30. Happy to be here!

Isn't it funny how babies conceived near Valentine's Day are born around Halloween... Hmmm... :)

Welcome newbies!

Pielette totally agree with you about wanting to be a sahm. I couldnt with my eldest but have done since my ds was born and will be at home with this one too. We are by no means wealthy but we manage and hubby is very old fashioned in that he wants me at home with our children. I know that not all women want to and that some cant afford to, its such a shame when mums who want to cant. I know how it feels.

Still cant find Darling on facebook.

Welcome newbies! Glad to have you with us :flower: At the risk of sounding corny, tell us some more about you :haha:

No I can't find Darling either! Darling, any chance you could look for one of us so we can start the chain off? Now I know when I look for one of you that there's a chance of there being a mutual friend or two to give me a clue!

Hi everyone - very quick one from me as it's late and I need to go to bed!!! My OH and I went to Brighton today for the day with one of my best friends - beautiful relaxing day on the beach then fish and chips afterwards!! Amazing weather since it's only April - normally it's raining at this time of year!!

Welcome to the newbies!!! :flower:

Shana - sorry to hear your OH is being mean, is he possibly jealous because he'd like to be a stay at home Dad??!! I'm only asking because I think my OH would love to have some of my maternity leave - but I reckon we're the ones that have to go through the worries of carrying a baby and childbirth etc so we deserve to have the time at home with the children!!! I'd love to be a sahm, but I think realistically I'll need to go back to work after a year because of money.

Pielette - how very exciting to be doing things to the nursery!!!! I want to be doing that too!!!! We managed to get another offer on my OH's flat this week so we're back in the game for looking for a new place - then we can definitely plan the nursery!!!

Pink Sparkle - how lovely to be getting some new stuff to wear. Linen trousers sounds like a great idea

hi :hi: to everyone else - have a lovely weekend and I'll catch you soon xx
:hugs::hugs:

I'm at work right now playing on my cell... I'm a bit angry with work so boo on them! I had yesterday off and came back to see nobody got any of the freight done.... but I get yelled at if I don't get tons done..... something seems wrong with that to me.

Anyway, end of rant... I feel like a bad mommy, I completely spaced coloring Easter eggs with my kids.... now I'm gonna have to do it tonight and tomorrow morning.... boo! LOL

Anyone else have Easter plans? I'm going to my moms after work.

Welcome to the newbies!! And I agree... please do tell us all about you!

thanks for the support ladies. I have been on and off crying and pissed this weekend, bc of things my oh said to me!! now just hoping we can make this work. bc honestly this couldnt come at teh worst time. :cry:

Hi again... so I have a complaint an ache really, but I wonder if anyone else has it. I get a really sharp pain in my lower back near my right ovary, and its VERY painful almost like baby is sitting on my ovary or squishing something. I asked my OB about it and he said it was likely the cyst that forms in early pregnancy, and there was nothing he can do, but I wonder if I'm alone in feeling this?

Angie - I read that around week 13 your uterus is stretching and you can get some abdominal pain around this time. I wonder if this might be it - see the link below

https://www.momswhothink.com/pregnancy-weeks/13-weeks-pregnant.html

Shana - hope you can work things through with your OH :hugs:

I'm having a lazy day today - got lots of housework to do but can't seem to get motivated!!

hey guys what would you like to know...My names Debbie, I'm 23, I'm a student at the moment so nice amount of coursework and exams as i'm in my final year of my degree, and we are currently moving house, think i did too much yesterday as i'm really crampy today, been crying on and off for no reason for the last to days these hormones are really messing with me and i still have morning sickness.

I'm currently back in bed coz laying down is the only way to relieve the cramp, i'm meant to be packing so when the oh gets back he can move stuff with his mum would really like the day of it all to be honest today but his mums moved her plans round to help so it's tough. Am also meant to be writing my 3000 word essay that is due on Thursday just don't feel up to it.

I've had a pretty rough pregnancy so far, i had spotting/bleeding at 5 weeks 10 weeks and 11 weeks so had early scans at 5 weeks, 7 weeks and 10 weeks ( according to EPAU's measurements according to my dating scan these will have been 6 weeks, 11 weeks and 12 weeks.) I'm really hoping once i hit 16 weeks things will settle a little but not counting on it i was never one for doing things easily lol.

Hope things settle for you sweetbuthyper.

Leeze next time u come down to Brighton let me know and we can meet for coffee as I only live 10 mins away from Brighton!!

Hope things settle for you sweetbuthyper.

Leeze next time u come down to Brighton let me know and we can meet for coffee as I only live 10 mins away from Brighton!!

Hee hee - good plan! I love Brighton and definitely hope to be there more this summer if the good weather keeps up!! :hugs:

Sweetbuthyper - that sounds really tough, I can't imagine trying to study right now. I'm finding it hard enough to get motivated to wash the dishes from breakfast and lunch!! I hope all your spotting has settled down now :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->